"win a free cobra soldier" [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : "win a free cobra soldier"

williamwells1
05-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Good moring guys..I would like to know who has paid the most for a moc or misb joe...I would give out a free cobra soldier to the one who has paid the most...Or whats was the largest amount in cash at one time?I just wanted to see if i was the only one out there who has spent alot of money on joes.Ive been collecting for 20 years and I think the most ive put down has been 1200.00 at one time...Thanks guys,So if there is a tie ,Then ill put them in a drawing and pick out the name..

Shogi
05-05-2007, 09:25 AM
I could probably win "Who paid the least" :D Well the most I ever paid was $70 for a MOC 83 Cobra Soldier. Mind you I also got 2 Morays with 3 drivers, A Moccasin with Copperhead, MIB Sgt Slaughter, MIB Hooded Cobra Commander, 3 complete Eels, a Complete Night Landing and a complete Hydroviper

williamwells1
05-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Ill do that one on the next give away.Thanks for the reply

John Missal
05-05-2007, 09:55 AM
I paid $15,000 for a large MOC/MISB Joe Collection in 1998 from a friend of mine who owns a comic shop. He amassed it prior to the shop, and didn't have time for it anymore (or space). I've since unloaded most of it (much of it is now the pride and joy of Dan K's collection of any one knows him). It was 85% of the figures and about half the vehicles. Complete subteams for the most part...loved opening the Night Force (Josh O. from joecustoms, and I had a blast putting them all together)

John m.>

Mr.MojoRisin
05-10-2007, 09:11 AM
I had a friend who was opening a comic shop a few years ago. I was going to Atlanta for a convention and found an AFA graded V1 Cobra Trooper for $3,000 and a AFA V1 Cobra Commander for $4,000. I called him and let him know about them. When he said he wanted them I bought them and sold them to him.