Mastercollector's M.O.T.H vehicle contest [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Mastercollector's M.O.T.H vehicle contest

David Clark
05-19-2007, 06:55 PM
Has anyone by chance to entry mastercollector's MOTH vehicle contest?

You need to send your entry to Dave@mastercollector and tell him what vehcile and figure.

Check your lates news letter about it.

I have know only of 3 vehicles that can work in all in environment conditions showed on the moth boxes.

CGC
05-19-2007, 09:54 PM
I saw that, contest looks like a good one!

spiderpumpkin
09-18-2007, 11:12 AM
M.O.T.H. vehicle on hold due to sales according to gijoeclub.com forum administrator Commander.

DPrime
09-19-2007, 10:22 AM
I have know only of 3 vehicles that can work in all in environment conditions showed on the moth boxes.

Which ones?

I'm guessing the hovercraft is one of them...

The Mad Bubbler
09-20-2007, 12:30 AM
Do you mean based on the sales of the 2-packs? Have they not been selling as well as Master Collector hoped?

mizak23
09-20-2007, 08:31 AM
From what I thought it sounds as though the sets sold well, but not well enough to invest in a vehicle, and with the con right around the corner they shelved it to make sure the con goes smoothly. Personally I hope we get the vehicle, and I hope they continue the story sets, as I do enjoy them.

DPrime
09-20-2007, 10:40 AM
From what I thought it sounds as though the sets sold well, but not well enough to invest in a vehicle, and with the con right around the corner they shelved it to make sure the con goes smoothly. Personally I hope we get the vehicle, and I hope they continue the story sets, as I do enjoy them.

As do I - I was actually waiting for the con to buy the other two-packs, since I just became a member. Hopefully that's what others were doing too...

mizak23
09-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Yeah a lot of collectors don't want to pay for the high shipping. I was planning to grab the fourth set at the con, but I couldn't go this year :( so I ordered it like two weeks ago, and it's awesome.