Do you actually not want Hasbro to make 25th Vehicles ? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Do you actually not want Hasbro to make 25th Vehicles ?

msv
06-09-2007, 01:08 PM
If Hasbro makes vehicles for Joes 25th Anniversary, I hope they are the size of HotWheels cars.

snakeyes26
06-09-2007, 01:18 PM
If Hasbro makes vehicles for Joes 25th Anniversary, I hope they are the size of HotWheels cars.

That would totally defeat the purposes of getting any vehicles for this line. Vehicles are great because they add playability to the figures and contribute to battle dioramas and other interactions with the figures. a hot wheels sized line would be monatarily to a collector based line like this one. IMO.:D

stknviper1071
06-09-2007, 01:53 PM
also it would give the dirty, overweight, smelly, obnoxous running down the isles at target at 8am(the ones in my city so far that i've seen over the yrs) hot wheel scalper something else else to hoard for a quick turnover...

besides i don't care how posable:cool: you can make scarlett you wont get her or any other figure to fit in a hot wheel:D

i would be disapointed if the big H did not give us some vehicals to add to the line

amphigory
06-09-2007, 05:47 PM
hot wheels would be cool, but only if they make fully poseable figures to go in them. ;)

i would love to see hasbro do what they did with the vamp. take an existing prototype vehicle that the military is considering using and making it joe size. the vamp is just the lamborghini cheetah. the u.s. military decided to go with the hummer instead. hopefully hasbro still knows how to do research.

Blackstarninja
06-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Id just about kill for a new cobra rattler , skystriker or water moccassin .
Keeping the original vehicle its based on but a total retool and upgrade .

FireFox91
06-10-2007, 11:45 AM
I want vehicles and I want them in the 3-3/4" scale! The small die-cast vehicles they made back in the day were cool but they were no replacement for the originals.

mjgriffi
06-10-2007, 12:40 PM
I would love to see some vehicles. Some modern updates of the original vehicles, but still giving tribute to the originals. Hiss Tank, Vamp, Dragonfly, Stinger.....I think if they release some toys they will likely be some of the smaller ones I just mentioned.

james strickland
06-10-2007, 12:43 PM
I would like to have vehicles but I want to be able to have the figures I got now fit in there as well

Red Sox
06-11-2007, 07:40 AM

Umm.. No Thanks. Only 3.75" scale vehicles for me please. But hey, to each their own.

DPrime
06-11-2007, 08:50 AM
I could do without them, to be quite honest. The only redesigned vehicle I'd really want would be a new HISS tank, like the original but more detailed (especiall the tracks and interior).

That being said, I'd probably buy them if they made them well.

samluvsjoes
06-11-2007, 11:03 AM
I am totally for new vehicles, but not if they weren't 3 3/4" compatible. To me, vehicles are worthless without figures to go in them, and figures aren't as much fun without vehicles.
Sam

Bravo
06-11-2007, 11:49 AM
Only good vehicles. If they decide to reissue the Fang 3 or the Battle Blitz or the Smokescreen...then forget it. There's a few they could reissue from recent years, but mostly, I'd want new.

freak4ll
06-11-2007, 11:54 AM
It doesn't matter to me if they produce them or not, as long as it doesn't cut into figure production. I'm not and have never been a buyer of vehicles. The only vehicle I ever bought was because it had a figure in it that I really wanted. I have no need for vehicles. I've always been driven by the characters. Figures are all I have need of, and I'm really looking forward to getting those in.

blackthunder
06-12-2007, 01:54 AM
well ... if its a wish list ...

GIJOE
-SkyStriker
-VAMP (and not the version they released in early 2000 or the one shortly after that ... the combo TRU two vehicle pack)
-Dragonfly (in green and not brown)
-RAM motorcycle

COBRA
-HISS (in original black)
-Rattler (without the sound effects thingy)
-Stinger jeep (they do have the mold of the VAMP)

oh well ... we'd probably buy whatever they release ...