True Colors of this seller I will never buy again [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : True Colors of this seller I will never buy again

tartop
06-20-2007, 09:57 AM
:) Hello...

New here, but glad I found it..

I am warning eBay buyers to steer clear of res069tu

I purchased an item for my Son for Father's Day for his Dodge Ram Truck he wanted. I paid for it on the 12th of June description says items paid for the same day will be shipped the same day, but I figured it would not be shipped until Wed. 13, but most likely would arrive by Sat. the 15th.

The Seller sent me an email on the 13th saying it was shipped Priority on the 13th. Item never arrived until the 18th so no gift for my Son for Father's day.

The Package was stamped shipped June 16th, I hate liars...

I had my Son check the package, and there were 2 Gaskets missing which according to his listing states:
4. THIS KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING NEEDED TO INSTALL. KIT INCLUDES, EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, 2 NEW GASKET FOR 100% SEALING

I contacted the seller and gave him some advise for his listing for future sales, like if he is not going to ship the same day he receives payment then take it out, plus his directions were unreadable, and the pictures looked like they were printed using a printer running out of ink (Black & White), and told him there were 2 Gaskets missing. I even wished him Good luck in his future sales on eBay...

Here was his reply, Don't let your children read this, if it is too vulgar then I apologize and please remove it...

-MOD EDIT- personal communications and vulagrity are not permitted -END EDIT-

Now I'm sure there are some things he said in this email that may verge on me taking some kind of legal action, but I'm not sure about that, I'm sure my Son is not going to be too happy when he reads this one.... I just wonder how many others he sends emails like this too....

Just a warning about res069tu you just never know who you are dealing with anymore...

I have filed for a refund with Paypal, Don't know if I will get it, but this guy is sick, and if all potential buyers could read this email and the other disgusting emails he sent me I'm sure they would look somewhere else.

Feedback, no I did not leave him any kind of feedback, because after being a member of eBay for 11+ years I can see that a seller can have 1000's of negative feedback, but people keep bidding, plus I know I would get an undeserved retaliatory negative feedback, and of course there is not enough room to really warn other buyers what type of person they are dealing with.

OK sorry this is so long, but please stay away from res069tu

dfunk7
06-20-2007, 10:36 AM
you might want to filter some of that out before you get banned

John Missal
06-20-2007, 06:20 PM
This is non-joe related, the person's first post, and angry towards an ebayer without proof...

This person is probably just going around to every board he can find and posting this.

I think the mods should remove it entirely since it has no relevance here.

John M>

Urban Saboteur
06-20-2007, 06:26 PM
Hi there,
It's your first post, thanks for the heads up. I just wanted to ask does this seller on ebay : res069tu
does he sell GIJOE items? :confused:
Rich

bluebikerboy1
06-20-2007, 07:43 PM
i dont mind it. ill be sure to avoid this guy when i start buying parts for the mustang. if this member comes around again i want to say thanks for the heads up.

tartop
06-21-2007, 07:38 AM
i dont mind it. ill be sure to avoid this guy when i start buying parts for the mustang. if this member comes around again i want to say thanks for the heads up.

I apoligize for posting this ebay seller here, I thought it was to report bad sellers on eBay, I did not know it was just for G.I. Joe items, and no I did not go to other places and post this, just here. This was the 1st site I found where you could report bad sellers on eBay, I just did not see that it was for G.I. Joe items, again I apoligize....................