View Full Version : Gijoe.com/bmg music Entertainment contest

scm
08-19-2007, 10:26 PM
joesightings.com and bmg music entertainment have teamed up for a contest were you can win a Cartel cd, by playing "Know Your Joe Game" on the joesightings.com website, I just did the game for fun not for the contest, the game looks like a gijoe/cobra version of Family Feud and the questions were pretty easy, they asked questions about the cartoons, comics, the toys, and the History of Gijoe

skinny
10-16-2007, 04:26 PM
My Cartel cd just came in the mail yesterday, I havent listened to it yet but hey i saw the same one today on Best Buys new release endcap so it can't be too bad.
Besides I have a transformers dvd to watch first.

FireFox91
10-16-2007, 06:19 PM
[quote=skinny]My Cartel cd just came in the mail yesterday, I havent listened to it yet but hey i saw the same one today on Best Buys new release endcap so it can't be too bad.
quote]

Eh, no it is that bad. If you refer to yourself as a "powerpop" band, then you suck. Their music is really weak and no one but pre-teen girls would listen to it.

YoJoeNCSU
10-16-2007, 06:49 PM
I got the CD in the mail yesterday...I don't remember entering the contest. I listened to the first two tracks and wasn't too impressed. Not my style, but I'll probably listen to the whole thing on the way to work before getting rid of it.