25th Cobra Trooper and his weapon [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : 25th Cobra Trooper and his weapon

gaelinic
09-15-2007, 02:55 AM
So, I finally opened my Cobra 5-Pack but can't figure out how he's supposed to hold his gun. The handle on the machine gun is waaaay too small. He can hold older guns with no problem. Are any of you encountering this problem?

Thanks.

Erick
09-15-2007, 03:01 AM
I have the same problem, but I thought it was an isolated case... obviously it's not. What's is going on with this? (I don't want to start to use nail polish on these figs! ... it's way too early)

Derek2783
09-18-2007, 04:51 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/derek2783/IMG_4425.jpg

I haven't had too much of a problem

JakeEDangerously
09-18-2007, 07:45 PM
I had the same problem, so I ended up giving him one of Destro's handguns. I find it odd that my Cobra Trooper can't hold his rifle, but my Cobra Officer holds his just fine.

Dean
09-19-2007, 01:13 AM
I am doing a big no-no to these 25th guys. I am cutting loose their trigger fingers. I have done it to my Trooper, Officer and Snake Eyes. With the trigger finger free, they hold their guns PERFECTLY. I think Hasbro intended to have the trigger fingers out, like the Clone Troopers they produce, but instead kept the hand molded all in one. I don't care, cause these figs are so kool, I probly won't sell them, I'd rather have them realistically hold their rifles. Plus, this way, I can post them on their bellies to do some authentic looking sniper positions...

Red Sox
09-19-2007, 08:14 AM
I haven't had any trouble with the rifle, but I gave him a Marauder AK-47 which goes perfectly. :cool:

frozentundra
09-19-2007, 10:14 AM
I made them all lefties. The right hand works better at holding the bottom of the magazine.