Wave two shipped? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Wave two shipped?

AlternateUniverse Steeler
09-16-2007, 01:49 PM
Checking ebay and saw this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-25TH-ANNIVERSARY-LADY-JAYE-CARDED-SERIES-2_W0QQitemZ290161155007QQihZ019QQcategoryZ2467QQss PageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Shogi
09-16-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah the same guy sold all 5 of wave 2 yesterday for $75!. Looks like scalpers get first pick. There's someone else in Cali also selling wave 2 on there

09-16-2007, 01:56 PM
I thought October was the time we would see them. Now i gotta drive all over and hunt again............Cool!

Shogi
09-16-2007, 01:58 PM
naw man, September for wave 2, October for wave 3. However most people were saying that shipping from China would take a long time and that they'd likely be in stores by early October for wave 2 and November for wave 3

Now who knows how long it'll be till we see figures in the stores unless we give up our jobs and start staking out all the toy stores and hog-tying scalpers :D

Abomb
09-16-2007, 02:34 PM
I'm guessing he just gets them from the factories.

Syna3sthesia
09-16-2007, 02:34 PM
I know I want those figs bad but 75 bucks....whoa

Is probably going to take longer to get to the east coast like last time.

09-16-2007, 03:43 PM
I'm guessing he just gets them from the factories.

I doubt that, he is in California.

Shipwreck"n"polly
09-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Yes I Bought That Lady Jay For 16.00 Plus 5.99 Shipping, Really Stupid Isn't It? But They Will Never Get Them In The Stores In Tulsa So If I Want Them Thats How It Has To Be, Really Ticks Me Off Though, I Also Got A Serpentor For 14.77. See Hasbro I Could Have Purchased Twice That Many Figures Had You Shipped The Product To The Store.

Shipwreck"n"polly
09-16-2007, 04:52 PM
I Saw A Beachhead Sell For Over 30.00 From The Same Guy. Im Not That Desperate!!!!!!!!!

gunslingercbr
09-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Yes I Bought That Lady Jay For 16.00 Plus 5.99 Shipping, Really Stupid Isn't It? But They Will Never Get Them In The Stores In Tulsa So If I Want Them Thats How It Has To Be, Really Ticks Me Off Though, I Also Got A Serpentor For 14.77. See Hasbro I Could Have Purchased Twice That Many Figures Had You Shipped The Product To The Store.
wave 2 hasn't even hit stores yet in saturation. I can understand being discouraged by the availability of wave 1, but who's to say that wave 2 won't be readily available?

besides, you bought them NOW when the price is going to be highest when you could have simply waited a couple of weeks and once they started to hit shelves the price would have been cheaper on ebay. It appears you are more concerned with having them NOW, not simply getting them at all, because you will be able to get them on ebay for the next 10 years, and cheaper too. I fail to see how your need to have them immediately is Hasbro's fault.

Shogi
09-16-2007, 05:19 PM
I Saw A Beachhead Sell For Over 30.00 From The Same Guy. Im Not That Desperate!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but if you had done your homework, you would have seen there was someone else who has all 5 for sale at about $12 per figure

Or you could have ordered the preorder ebay auction that has all 5 for $28 (Much better deal than what you did pay for)

Shipwreck"n"polly
09-16-2007, 05:33 PM
Your Points Are Definatly Valid. I Just Decided To Buy Them While I Had The Funds. But I Never Would Have Been Able To Get Wave 1 Had I Not Purchased Them On Ebay Because They Never Came To Tulsa. I Check All The Major Retailers Daily In The Morning, And Nada!!! If I Wanted A Spare Snake Eyes Or Storm Shadow That Was My Only Option. I Will Be Purchasing Duplicates If And When They Hit Wal Mart Because I Like One To Open And One To Leave In The Package. So We Will Have To See If Hasbro Comes Through With Wave 2 And Ships Some To T-town

Shipwreck"n"polly
09-16-2007, 05:34 PM
And Yes I Wanted Them Now Patience Patience I Know I Don't Have Any, Bummer

Derek2783
09-16-2007, 07:34 PM
Holy Capitalization Batman! ;)

Actually, I too order online because trying to find these in store has been nigh impossible. My whole area (Puyallup/Tacoma/Gig Harbor Target, WalMart, TRU, and KMart)has been sold out of single packs for about a month now.

kerowack
09-16-2007, 07:48 PM
There's a preorder for 27.95 on ebay. I would do it, but I'm being selective about the ones I want. I'm not sure about buzzer or the trooper. I'll get the rest at some point.

Wave 3 is really the one I want to get my hands on...

Jay West
09-16-2007, 07:56 PM
Ha that is interesting in a few weeks you will be able to get them from a brick and mortar or an online store for retail.

2LT VIPER
09-16-2007, 08:07 PM
Patience, it takes time but all the figures will be available. I have been able to find them at the stores around here. wal-mart is an enigma...empty pegs for the figures with the stickers up but nothing.

samluvsjoes
09-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Just don't put them in your mouth. Lead paint and all.

Just kidding!
Sam

09-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Patience, it takes time but all the figures will be available. I have been able to find them at the stores around here. wal-mart is an enigma...empty pegs for the figures with the stickers up but nothing.

I live in a major metro area and single packs for series 1 have always been hard here. In fact i saw non the last 2 weeks an any store. So if he lives in a more remote area than he has the right idea.

HASBRO SUCKS for 1 reason............Cases of 8?
Who makes cases of 8 figures?
Morons thats who!

2LT VIPER
09-16-2007, 09:15 PM
I rememember going to Zayers ...funny I can not remmebr how to spell it.....and they had star wars figures in large boxes as large as a computer with countless numbers of figures in them..I remember diving in the box they hauled out to the floor and trying to get as many storm troopers as my mother would allow...which was 2. Man I thought I was king of the world...not I find one cobra officer and I am like...Jackpot!

BigD350Z
09-16-2007, 10:02 PM
Yeah, I liked Zayre as well. I got a Tele-Viper from there and the He-Man figure Orko. I also remember a bunch of MASK stuff in there. It's weird what things stay with you. I guess it was the weird name of the store...plus the fact we drove like an hour to go there (no Wal-Marts or anything in my area).

2LT VIPER
09-17-2007, 05:52 AM
:D There was also the ol reliale lionel playworld. Turn that frown upside down. Wherever there was a TRU there was a lionel playworld. If i could go back in time and buy tons of stuff at those places come to now and ebay I would!..then again, several of you would not have gotten toys thus increasing the value and more people would be questing for figures they never attained as children....mooo..ha ha ha ha.......

gijoe071681
09-17-2007, 07:51 AM
:D There was also the ol reliale lionel playworld. Turn that frown upside down. Wherever there was a TRU there was a lionel playworld. If i could go back in time and buy tons of stuff at those places come to now and ebay I would!..then again, several of you would not have gotten toys thus increasing the value and more people would be questing for figures they never attained as children....mooo..ha ha ha ha.......
you are evil but i'd do the same thing

CaptainDinobot
09-17-2007, 07:03 PM
Someone else claims to have them as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130154605221&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

karamazov80
09-17-2007, 08:03 PM
Lionel's Playworld and Children's Palace rocked. . .I rarely went to Toys R Us as a kid, b/c I loved those other two way more. I clearly remember when the 1986 and 1987 Joes were at Children's Palace.

Arashikage Storm
09-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Man, I remember back in 6th grade, My school Basketball team had just won the state championship (i had nothing to do with it, i sucked) but i got home, the bus dropped me off right at my front door, and my parents were waiting for me to get home. we jumped in the car and went to K-mart, who had just gotten in the Bivouac/watch tower/mtn howitzer. My mom told me she was going to get me one of those cause we won the game. we get to K-mart, and they had just put out a fresh case of figures i had NEVER seen before: Baroness, Roadblock, Storm Shadow, Firefly, and Duke(who i already got thru the mail in) so she bought me the Bivouac, Baroness and Stormy. We then went to Zayres, which had just gotten in Mutt, Spirit, Recondo, Scrap Iron, Blow Torch, and Ripcord. I was like"oh, man!" so i didnt get any from Zayres that night, cause i already had gotten the Baroness and SS. the next day i got home from school, and she had gone back to Zayres, and bought me every one of the new figures! The COOLEST day in the history of joe collecting! Especiall since my parents didnt have much money. But i was the happiest kid in Wallingford, VT for probably a month after that!

Deadman2099
09-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Lionel's Playworld and Children's Palace rocked. . .I rarely went to Toys R Us as a kid, b/c I loved those other two way more. I clearly remember when the 1986 and 1987 Joes were at Children's Palace.

Ahh, Children's Palace...

I regret clearly remembering all of the Night Force vehicles and figure two packs on clearance no less. I regret it because I "already had those figures and didn't want to pay for repaints" or the neon on the vehicles turned me off. *kicks self*

I also remember passing up Crystal Ball numerous times in that same store and still haven't got that figure. now I kinda want him just for the Stephen King connection.

Oh, and wave 2 shipped? Jeez... doesn't seem like wave 1 shipped yet. Who knew?

Joebern28
09-18-2007, 01:48 PM
I definitely agree with you deadman, I have seen squat of Wave 1 in stores. I am tempted to start sending checks to you guys on here that have actually seen these hanging in stores. I could be wrong but I dont see an abundance of Joe collectors in my area. For me these things are similar to getting one of Wonka's Golden Tickets. But it seems the online route(preorder and patience) is the easiest way to go.

Arashikage Storm, love the story. It seems, looking back, like those were the good old days when something so small and meaningful, seemed so huge. I remember one Easter when I got up and went out for breakfast my Mom had went out and gotten me V1 StormShadow and had him in my Easter basket. I dont remember askin for him but apparently she read my mind. I also from a family with a divorced mom and not alot of money, but she took care of me dang it, and made sure I had cool toys.:D Shoot, I was seven at the time and I remember that, but if you ask what i did last week I might be baffled.

gunslingercbr
09-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Man, I remember back in 6th grade, My school Basketball team had just won the state championship (i had nothing to do with it, i sucked) but i got home, the bus dropped me off right at my front door, and my parents were waiting for me to get home. we jumped in the car and went to K-mart, who had just gotten in the Bivouac/watch tower/mtn howitzer. My mom told me she was going to get me one of those cause we won the game. we get to K-mart, and they had just put out a fresh case of figures i had NEVER seen before: Baroness, Roadblock, Storm Shadow, Firefly, and Duke(who i already got thru the mail in) so she bought me the Bivouac, Baroness and Stormy. We then went to Zayres, which had just gotten in Mutt, Spirit, Recondo, Scrap Iron, Blow Torch, and Ripcord. I was like"oh, man!" so i didnt get any from Zayres that night, cause i already had gotten the Baroness and SS. the next day i got home from school, and she had gone back to Zayres, and bought me every one of the new figures! The COOLEST day in the history of joe collecting! Especiall since my parents didnt have much money. But i was the happiest kid in Wallingford, VT for probably a month after that!
great story!

Taichiro
09-20-2007, 05:44 PM
allspark.com says they're OUT.

Canadian51
09-20-2007, 06:46 PM
I love the basketball story - that is really sweet.

I don't understand paying that much (between 15 and 30) for a single figure when you can preorder the whole bloody wave for 38. Then you are guaranteed to get them. I mean I'd love to find them in the stores, and if that happens, great - I'll buy them, cancel the preorder and save on shipping. But since I've seen all of ONE SE in Target here - I'm not holding my breath.

BUT I am waiting patiently for them to arrive - I can't imagine paying more on this end to get them now.

kaishostudios
09-20-2007, 08:32 PM
I found all five of Wave 2 at Wal-Mart here in Wilmington, NC today. That was a shock. I didn't find Wave 1 here until three weeks ago.

heikks86
09-20-2007, 09:13 PM
I found them in a walmart in marquette mi today as well

dfunk7
09-20-2007, 09:20 PM
i preordered them through bbts

i figured they would have them first like they did with wave 1 i guess i was wrong, ill have to run over to my local walmart and see if i get lucky

galactron22
09-20-2007, 09:20 PM
I'd like to know the kind of person who hangs out at the store all day, just waiting for when they are put outon the shelves and dives in like a buzzard.

Jay West
09-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Yeah it seems like Wal-Mart is getting them. Several posters on Joe Battlelines said they had them, too. My Wal-Mart doesn't carry Joe, but one in a neighboring town does. Maybe time for a road trip

wedge1968
09-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Both Wal-marts that I hit this morning (Addison and Northlake in the Chicago-land area) had wave 2, the latter in abundace. Today seems to be the day to get out there if you are looking.

CaptainDinobot
09-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Yeah, well my Walmart just stocked all the other G.I. Joe products today except the 25th Anniversary figures. Nothing but 4 empty pegs on the wall.

Shogi
09-21-2007, 12:37 PM
In the past few days I've hit 2 Targets, 2 Wal-marts a TRU and a K-mart

Out of all of them one Target had 1 Cobra 5 pack (Old Style) TRU had 2 Joe, 1 Cobra 5 Packs (New style) and Last night 1 Wal-mart had 4 Joe and 2 Cobra 5 packs (Old Style)

Looking like TRU might be getting new stock in (Course they also had 3 Steel Brigade 6 packs that they didn't have out last week)

sithviper
09-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Yeah, well my Walmart just stocked all the other G.I. Joe products today except the 25th Anniversary figures. Nothing but 4 empty pegs on the wall.

Same thing for me as well

Jbluez
09-21-2007, 05:10 PM

I wish it was the reverse...

<rant> Damn it, Hasbro, this is Bull****! When I was a kid, and had enough allowance to spend on G.I.Joe figs, we could go to Gemco and get one! Even if Storm Shadow was sold out that day, we would have at least 20 others to choose from! :mad::mad::mad:</rant>

09-21-2007, 06:52 PM
I wish it was the reverse...

<rant> Damn it, Hasbro, this is Bull****! When I was a kid, and had enough allowance to spend on G.I.Joe figs, we could go to Gemco and get one! Even if Storm Shadow was sold out that day, we would have at least 20 others to choose from! :mad::mad::mad:</rant>

Walmart is a Joe traitor. They fill joe dedicated pegs with CORPS figures. Not much loyalty to one of their bigger partners.

mdp1212
09-21-2007, 07:22 PM
1 Target and 2 Walmarts NOTHING, THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

polyphenus
09-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Both Wal-marts that I hit this morning (Addison and Northlake in the Chicago-land area) had wave 2, the latter in abundace. Today seems to be the day to get out there if you are looking.

How well stocked was the Addison store? Was it the one at the corner of Lake St. and Rohlwing? I checked on Wednesday morning but they had nothing. I lucked out one Thursday and got all of Wave 1 but I'd have LOVED to have found a supply of Wave 2 today...

freak4ll
09-22-2007, 12:04 PM
Just hit the motherload at Walmart in Fresno California, had all of wave 2 and 1, except for Flint.

galactron22
09-22-2007, 08:11 PM
I'll gie it about one more week dowm here in MIA, after that I'll probably hit Ebay.

willie&joe
09-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Anyone know what days Walmart and Target stock their toy aisles?

RamaSha007
09-23-2007, 12:37 AM
If it's my Wal-Mart and Target....then never

ceraurus
09-23-2007, 08:02 AM

The Wal-Mart near me has toys to put out almost every night. I was told by an employee that they get a truck every night except Tuesday.

davewhitaker
09-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Most of these stores dont restock on a set schedule. They usually dont know exactly whats coming in on a given truck. They just stock whatever comes in that day.

Derek2783
09-23-2007, 11:38 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-Joe-25th-Anniversary-WAVE-2-Complete-set-5-IN-HAND_W0QQitemZ290163079423QQihZ019QQcategoryZ15532 5QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

People are nutty.... $10 a piece? When they're just hitting?

karamazov80
09-23-2007, 01:46 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-Joe-25th-Anniversary-WAVE-2-Complete-set-5-IN-HAND_W0QQitemZ290163079423QQihZ019QQcategoryZ15532 5QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

People are nutty.... $10 a piece? When they're just hitting?
Well, its obviously very difficult for some people to buy these in stores, so that's one concern. But additionally, though I would prefer to pay 5-6 dollars each for these figures, I would personally pay 10-12 bucks each easily if: a) I didn't have any other choice; or b) if it would save me the hassle of scrounging around stores looking for several weeks (time, gas, and hassle are worth a bit more than 15-20 dollars to me).

So, to sum up, I wouldn't necessarily call the sellers or buyers in this circumstance "nutty," but that's my opinion, of course.

09-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Walked into target in Phoenix at 48th & ray and found 1 complete set of minty carded wave 2.

Arizona NEVER gets stuff early. Ok boyos Target is now a valid.....target. Check them all for joes.

MikePrime
09-23-2007, 03:49 PM
I found all of the carded figures a few days ago at Wal-Mart.

gotproblems
09-23-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm not sure about Wamart, but Targets stock overnight, then replenish stock several times throughout the day. So if the doorwarmers buy all of the joes in the morning, they will bring more out later if they have any in the stock room. Everything sold is recorded in the registers and they drop a list around 11AM so they can bring more stock (IF they have it) out and refill what was sold. Exactly what time it gets restocked in the day is really up to the employees pushing tubs in the store and the employees pulling from the back. Another list gets dropped later in the day and they do the whole process again.

All Targets get trucks on different days, so there's no telling what days any individual store might get new stuff in. The Target I worked in got trucks 5 days a week, with none on Wednesday or Sunday.

The only way to really get a sure answer about this is to talk to someone who workes there. Just ask them if they can tell you which days their store gets trucks in. Just make sure you're not standing anywhere near the Hotwheels when you ask, or you'll be marked as an ebay scalper and disregarded.

In fact, as a general rule, it's always best to ask someone in Housewares about the toys, because the toy people get so much flak from rowdy collectors that they won't want to answer your questions.

SLG
09-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Man I went to 2 K mart, a target and a toys are us. All I have seen are 5 packs. No sign of wave 2 or any of the of wave 1 officers. This is geting frustrating. The wal mart by me does not carry any of the 25th.

Joebern28
09-23-2007, 04:59 PM
I have an honest question, so if this comes out wrong it is not intended to sound like griping or complaining. Are there really this many Joe collectors around the U.S. or is the supply really this limited as of right now? I live in a decent sized town in northern OH with a TRU, Walmart, Target, and Meijers as my best prospects for 25th Joe's, but I have seen only one or two empty peg hooks per store. With meijer not carrying anything. Since the release of wave 1, I have seen one Joe five pack and one Cobra five pack. And only one single Cobra Commander on a peg. All of the previous listed were at my TRU. If there really are this many honest to goodness Joe collectors near me, great, I would like to meet them for a chat and know someone else around me actually appreciates these. But if it is just mainly scalpers and Ebay sellers, that kinda bums me out. It would be nice if the people that actually want to purchase these for collectings sake , and not to make a buck off of, could get their hands on them. I know with my job I dont have the ability to hang out and drive store to store trying to hunt these bad boys down. So I guess what I'm hoping is that these are so scarce just out of pure love of the line and not people trying to make the fast cash. Again this wasnt intended as whining, just trying to get others' opinions on why the scarceness.:o

09-23-2007, 05:02 PM
I have an honest question, so if this comes out wrong it is not intended to sound like griping or complaining. Are there really this many Joe collectors around the U.S. or is the supply really this limited as of right now? I live in a decent sized town in northern OH with a TRU, Walmart, Target, and Meijers as my best prospects for 25th Joe's, but I have seen only one or two empty peg hooks per store. With meijer not carrying anything. Since the release of wave 1, I have seen one Joe five pack and one Cobra five pack. And only one single Cobra Commander on a peg. All of the previous listed were at my TRU. If there really are this many honest to goodness Joe collectors near me, great, I would like to meet them for a chat and know someone else around me actually appreciates these. But if it is just mainly scalpers and Ebay sellers, that kinda bums me out. It would be nice if the people that actually want to purchase these for collectings sake , and not to make a buck off of, could get their hands on them. I know with my job I dont have the ability to hang out and drive store to store trying to hunt these bad boys down. So I guess what I'm hoping is that these are so scarce just out of pure love of the line and not people trying to make the fast cash. Again this wasnt intended as whining, just trying to get others' opinions on why the scarceness.:o

One problem is the case size. Case size in the 80s was 24 in a case. Now it is 8 figure cases. with 5 styles in a case of 8 one person can wipe out a store

Syna3sthesia
09-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Is situations like these that make me want to relocate to the West Coast. You guys are hitting jackpot everywhere. I have to patiently wait the arrival of wave 2. Grrrrr!

Shogi
09-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Is situations like these that make me want to relocate to the West Coast. You guys are hitting jackpot everywhere. I have to patiently wait the arrival of wave 2. Grrrrr!

Yeah but in a few weeks the west coast will be dry again and us east coasters will be swimming in Joes :D (At least I hope there'll be that many Joes out here)

Jay West
09-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Walked into target in Phoenix at 48th & ray and found 1 complete set of minty carded wave 2.

Arizona NEVER gets stuff early. Ok boyos Target is now a valid.....target. Check them all for joes.

Good to hear. Target is my only source for Joes. My Wal-Mart is one of the ones that is being managed by CG's - no Joe product. My K-Mart's well I will refer you to an 80's Tom Cruise movie.

Super Sport
09-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Good to hear. Target is my only source for Joes. My Wal-Mart is one of the ones that is being managed by CG's - no Joe product. My K-Mart's well I will refer you to an 80's Tom Cruise movie.

Gotta be "Rain Man". Unless your K Mart's managed by short, prissy, pretty boy, fighter pilots with a "need for speed". :D

karamazov80
09-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Gotta be "Rain Man". Unless your K Mart's managed by short, prissy, pretty boy, fighter pilots with a "need for speed". :D

Nah, I would guess ex-Vietnam vets in wheelchairs.

KING
09-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Got Ripper, Serpentor and Lady J this weekend at Wal-mart in Texas. My fave is Lady J ummm Of course. Not to into the serpentor, Cant wait to snage a Beach head and soldiers or troopers though!

RamaSha007
09-24-2007, 07:40 AM

*Maverick and Iceman just finish putting Cargo pants on the blue light special.*

Iceman: You can be my wingman anytime Maverick!

Grunt
09-24-2007, 10:28 AM
When the new waves come out will they also restock previous waves. I'm starting to go into a panic. I broke down and bought a cobra officer off ebay. My justification was that I would have spent much more on gas trying to find a WM or TRU that has the figure. I dont have a Flint yet and I gotta say it just didn't feel right going thru ebay. I want to hunt!!! I'm just afraid I am running out of time.

Super Sport
09-24-2007, 02:02 PM
*Maverick and Iceman just finish putting Cargo pants on the blue light special.*

Iceman: You can be my wingman anytime Maverick!

:D..:D..:D..:D..

Jbluez
09-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Today, I got Lady Jaye, Buzzer, and a Cobra trooper at one target, and another cobra trooper at a different target. That's all they had left. Kind of mixed feelings of victory/failure there. :P
This is in SoCal.

jetski333
09-24-2007, 09:57 PM

Heheh ... but the west coast also has the most scalpers per capita me thinks :) ... if you don't believe me try going to any Target around me (San Jose CA) at 8am or TRU at 10am & you will see a lot of em huddled by the door, warming their hands running thru the automatic doors as soon as they open. :D

KolobosRexx
09-24-2007, 11:17 PM
...Wal-Mart by my house here in Henderson, Nevada! Quickie Review time!
1.Sepentor: =AWESOME!! Huge-statured, imposing & well-proportioned, All articulation works very well! Helmetless, he reminds me of Clancy "Kurgan" Brown! A GREAT & well-needed redesign/update.
2.Beach-Head: =AMAZING. Stern expression, all articulation works, oodles of detail! The crossbow FITS ONTO THE BACKPACK! He's able to hold his machine-gun with his finger on the trigger! The tac-vest & backpack are just outrageously well-painted & detailed, he even has his ranger-division on his left sleeve! This is like some of the "ultimate version 1 customs" I've seen elsewhere.
3.Lady Jaye: Great detail, good face! The backpack loops over her shoulders, even though she has a peg-hole in her back (incidentally, THEY ALL HAVE HOLES NOW!) No wrist-twists, but everything else moves nice & smooth!
4.Buzzer: The chainsaw looks great! Great likeness to the original, down to a disgruntled expression!
...I think we're seeing the start of much better things with this wave, folks! My ONLY suggestion to Hasbro at this point would be to narrow in the crotch-areas so there could be more straight-up leg motion, but they are obviously trying to maintain a more sleek aesthetic...

Free Fall
09-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Hey im sorry if i am being an idiot in asking this, it may have already been covered, but will wave 2 and 3 be in 5 packs like wave 1 was? Because thats my only hope of finding them in stores....:(

Derek2783
09-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Not a dang thing anywhere in WA still! I'm goin nuts.

Anyone know when BBTS will be shipping their wave 2 sets?