Need advice about the con. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Need advice about the con.

ThMick
09-23-2007, 06:25 PM
I have really been wanting to get to the con this year, as it is close enough for me to drive to, but I didn't think I would have the extra cash this period. Now in the last two days, I've got the means to go. The problem is, the primary motivation for me to go was the "Tanks for the memories" set. It being after cut off (Sept. 14th), the GIJCC con website says they do not guarantee availabilty of sets at late registration. Can those of you who have been tell me if I'm likely to get a day off work, drive three and a half hours, and there be no sets left? I'm excited about going to my first con of any kind, ever, but if I couldn't get the set, it would ruin it for me. I'm seriously conflicted about this.

cmderinchief
09-23-2007, 07:24 PM
There should be sets left. In the past there always have been.

2LT VIPER
09-23-2007, 09:09 PM
I live about 30 minutes from the con. I have not registered ot buy the set because to be honest I think the price is to high for the 7 figures I like.

However, when can walk ins enter the con and how much is it?

Deadshot
09-23-2007, 09:30 PM
well they do a Late registration on Friday at 9 Am... this is for the con set and dinner ect on saturday . which will also get you into the registered guests preview at 2 pm that day..

Regular admission is on Saturday at 10 am

stad
09-23-2007, 11:01 PM
You should have no problem, only the first Crimson set sold out before the show. Or even at all, for that matter. To be a little more sure, give the club a call tomorrow and ask them if they are sold out, or real close to sold out. Chances are they will have plenty for you.

ThMick
09-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Okay, I'll do that. I appreciate the advice, and I guess i'll see y'all at the con!