A question for those that have found wave 2 [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : A question for those that have found wave 2

Big Boa's punching bag 26
09-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Is there a variant in this wave like the black Timber? Sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find anything on it.

gotproblems
09-26-2007, 02:34 AM
I've seen 5 cases of wave 2 stocked and checked each figure very closely. So far I haven't noticed anything specail or different about any of them.

Derek2783
09-26-2007, 09:59 AM
Apparantly some of the Cobra Pilots have an all-black AK.

2LT VIPER
09-26-2007, 07:26 PM
I have a snake eyes black timber is that worth something?

willie&joe
09-26-2007, 07:46 PM
I have a snake eyes black timber is that worth something?

I think that's what people are trying to figure out. Wave 1 had some black Timbers in it and the rumor was that wave 2 would have more black timbers. I'm not quite sure if anyone knows how many are out there yet, so the rarity of it's hard to figure out.

Average Joe
09-26-2007, 10:53 PM
I think that's what people are trying to figure out. Wave 1 had some black Timbers in it and the rumor was that wave 2 would have more black timbers. I'm not quite sure if anyone knows how many are out there yet, so the rarity of it's hard to figure out.

I'm starting to think the black Timbers aren't 50/50 like we were led to believe. In Wave 1 everyone agrees that the white Timbers were much easier to find. And now in the Wave 2 cases, along with the 5 new figures the new cases include a v2 Storm Shadow, V2 Snake Eyes, and v2 Cobra Commander. All the Snake Eyes that I've seen being put out with wave 2 have all had the white Timber. Just in case I'm right here, I'm glad I was able to get 2 of the black Timbers for my collection.