Lets Get Sgt. Slaughter Back In Figure Form [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Lets Get Sgt. Slaughter Back In Figure Form

Shipwreck"n"polly
09-27-2007, 05:12 PM
The Sarge Said And The San Diego Comic Con That Hasbro Would Love To Bring Him Back In The Fold If The Fans Called For It. What Can We Do To Get A New Sgt. Slaughter Figure Made In The 25th Line. Gi Joe Would Not Have Been The Same When We Were Kids Without The Sarge And I Think He Deserves A Figure Before Any Other Old Joe Characters Are Re-made. Please Help Anyone Out There Who Knows How To Gather Hasbro's Attention To The Fact That, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!we Want The Sarge Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"and Thats An Order" Yo Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erick
09-27-2007, 05:19 PM
We want the Sarge Back!!!.....this I command!... oops :o I mean 'that is an order'! :D

TheReverend
09-27-2007, 05:32 PM
yeah I'm all for it - bring back the Sarge Hasbro! He's da man, so you know ya want to :)

gijoe071681
09-27-2007, 05:44 PM
yeah bring him back he needs to whip the new recruits into shape

Super Sport
09-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Why bring the Sarge back? Someone will just complain about how they can't find him on the shelves.

TheReverend
09-27-2007, 05:52 PM
Why bring the Sarge back? Someone will just complain about how they can't find him on the shelves.

haha.... so true....so true.... :D

Patrick A. Riley
09-27-2007, 05:56 PM
The Sarge Said And The San Diego Comic Con That Hasbro Would Love To Bring Him Back In The Fold If The Fans Called For It. What Can We Do To Get A New Sgt. Slaughter Figure Made In The 25th Line. Gi Joe Would Not Have Been The Same When We Were Kids Without The Sarge And I Think He Deserves A Figure Before Any Other Old Joe Characters Are Re-made. Please Help Anyone Out There Who Knows How To Gather Hasbro's Attention To The Fact That, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!we Want The Sarge Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"and Thats An Order" Yo Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one is going to listen to you if you keep "yelling" at everyone in your posts. You continue to capitalize almost every word :(

Super Sport
09-27-2007, 06:07 PM
No one is going to listen to you if you keep "yelling" at everyone in your posts. You continue to capitalize almost every word :(

Hear, hear!

cobraferret
09-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Bring him back..................yojoe...................!

Facemeat
09-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Favorite Joe of all time. Hasbro, bring Sarge back!
:D

Shipwreck"n"polly
09-27-2007, 07:04 PM
I am not sure what you are referring to as yelling, and yes obviously several people have listened to me and want the sarge back as bad as i do. why is it that every time i post you have a negative comment to make about it there's no animosity here all i care about is getting the sarge back, and letting people know that getting him back is according to him determined by fan interest so hey everyone keep the posts coming mabee the secret hasbro spy's we all talk about will see this and know WE ALLLLLLLLL WANT THE SARGE BACK!

Zombie F-Body
09-27-2007, 07:13 PM
Typing in all caps is considered yelling according to the arcane book of netiquette, that's what he is referring to.

In regards to the question, hells yes! But this is like Serpentor and Zartan, I would like a Triple T, but anymore the smaller vehicles mean less and less and I could accept one without.

starrcommand
09-27-2007, 07:48 PM
I agree ... Bring back the Sarge... that or you will have a hoard of fans putting the cobra crippler on you hasbro !!!! AND THATS AN ORDER!!!!

Shipwreck"n"polly
09-27-2007, 08:52 PM
Can anyone at the convention find out how we can get a sgt. slaughter made? i loved the custom from the comic con, surely someone could give us an idea how we can get this promoted. even if it has to be a fans choice figure

Syna3sthesia
09-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Bring him back. Yo Joe!!!

Shipwreck"n"polly
09-28-2007, 07:22 AM
Is there anyone who can contact hasbro and find out how we can get the ball rolling on this, Could this be done in the vein that the petition for the dic cartoon series was done? How could we make, "bring back the sarge" an official yo joe site promotion? Im sure everyone who is associated with this site wants to get the sarge back in the fold, and get his new figure produced.

Red Sox
09-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Absolutely bring back the Sarge! Make it happen Hasbro. :D :D

dockingbay97
09-28-2007, 08:38 AM
I am not sure what you are referring to as yelling,

There is a common form of internet etiquette that has formed since the internet's inception.

A good portion of that internet etiquette involves how you type. Since there isn't any face to face communicating, you have to entirely rely on what you type to get your point across.

And when you randomly capitalize words or letters and write in more or less one huge run on sentence, it can annoy people.

Personally I hardly ever read any of your posts. They are hard on my eyes and are very difficult to make any sense of. If it is too much work to read, I probably won't read it.

You shouldn't be surprised when people react they way they do to your posts.

No one here is perfect or asking you to be perfect. You can type however you want but please think about this. There is a reason books, magazine, newspapers, etc are not printed in the way you post.

Sorry for taking the thread further off topic.

Snake-eyes01
09-28-2007, 08:48 AM
I agree, bring back the Sarge!

Swindle
09-28-2007, 10:02 PM
The Sarge needs a new figure. I'm totally for it. He was a large part of the promotional force back in the day, part of the toon, commercials.

BRING BACK SGT. SLAUGHTER, HASBRO!!!!!

starscream2
09-28-2007, 11:36 PM
mail-in same like when we were young. i loved that toy was so happy when got it. i mean i have all linds off ups flage ponts what ever they call them now got doing nothing,

ps if any one has the funs sgt. cop i need it bad or mail in in bage v1 will trade or buy thats all i need for my sgt. compleat set moc mib sgt.s. ps bring him back 25th still last sgt was let down in way he looked.

Shipwreck"n"polly
09-29-2007, 12:07 PM
Keep those votes coming!!!!!!!!! so we can get the sarge back

p.s. dear docking bay 97 would it be possible to incite yo joe to start an official yo joe push called "bring back the sarge" in the vein of the one you had going for a long time to get the dic cartoon dvd's made? its one thing to have a thread on here hasbro can read but many of us would like this sites official backing to "bring the sarge back"

Erick
09-30-2007, 02:25 AM
mail-in same like when we were young. i loved that toy was so happy when got it. i mean i have all linds off ups flage ponts what ever they call them now got doing nothing

Great idea Jerry, Hasbro should really do this. I also have a bunch of good old flag points sitting around doing nothing. Why not bring that kind of promotions back?

Deogg
09-30-2007, 11:47 AM
mail-in same like when we were young. i loved that toy was so happy when got it. i mean i have all linds off ups flage ponts what ever they call them now got doing nothing,

ps if any one has the funs sgt. cop i need it bad or mail in in bage v1 will trade or buy thats all i need for my sgt. compleat set moc mib sgt.s. ps bring him back 25th still last sgt was let down in way he looked.

Heck yeah. I'd be all for that!!!

CaptainDinobot
09-30-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeah, bring him back. Sgt. Slaughter is on my top 5 characters I want to be released, right up there with Falcon.

ThMick
10-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Hey, you never know. With all the love shown to "Rowdy" Roddy Piper at the show and the way the Piper figure zoomed off the pegs at the con (as an ARAH sculpt!) at the con, maybe the Hasbro reps there took notice that the Joe/wrestling connection is still alive and well.

Shipwreck"n"polly
10-02-2007, 07:11 AM
Since it looks like Doc will be the mail in for 2008, I wonder if it is still possible to get the sarge as a fan favorite figure like the Torch figure was in the VvV line? Im surprised as popular as the sarge is that no one brought this up at the Q&A at the convention. The sarge is clearly part of the leadership tree and needs to be made in figure form. We already will have all the other leaders when Hawk is made later this year, the sarge is the only one left to be made

Erick
10-02-2007, 10:48 AM
The sarge is clearly part of the leadership tree and needs to be made in figure form. We already will have all the other leaders when Hawk is made later this year, the sarge is the only one left to be made

Wasn't Cpt. Grid-Iron a leader too?