Wave 3 found [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Wave 3 found

dockingbay97
10-02-2007, 01:42 PM
A friend of mine just picked up wave 3 at a local Target today - that was quick - we just got wave 2 last week.

Everyone keep those eyes peeled!

GrenadierStinny
10-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Oh, no.... Already!?!

Everyone's still pulling their hair out trying to find Wave ONE!!!!!!

Facemeat
10-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Damn!

I can't even find wave 2 anywhere.

Oh well, at least I have wave one. ;)

The Faceless Master
10-02-2007, 02:28 PM
I havent been paying attention to the 25As
Who is included in Wave 3?? :confused:

dockingbay97
10-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Wave 3 picture from EntertainmentEarth.com:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images//AUTOIMAGES/HJ63403Clg.jpg

Taichiro
10-02-2007, 03:49 PM
damn, I JUST got Beachhead.

okay, time to start hitting the stores again.

Syna3sthesia
10-02-2007, 03:58 PM
Wow...I can't even find wave 2...Thanks for the info!

SLG
10-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Damn!

Hey man, I am in PA also and I just got them the other day. So hopefully you will be able to find them soon. Good luck.

dryhawk37
10-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Wave 3 is in So-Cal too........just picked them up at Targat.

Syna3sthesia
10-02-2007, 04:59 PM
:( ......................

rustyscrew
10-02-2007, 05:05 PM
I still can't find wave 2 !

Facemeat
10-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Hey man, I am in PA also and I just got them the other day. So hopefully you will be able to find them soon. Good luck.

Thanks, unforunately I live on the other side of PA...well not completely...but I live nowhere near there, and I'm too young to drive. :(
Plus, I've checked just about every store in Reading, PA (closest city to me) and they haven't had anything in the way of Wave 2. Surprisingly I found all of Wave 1 at a Wal-Mart almost a month ago though.

Eric Leavitt
10-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Cool. I am going to army build Shipwreck.

gotproblems
10-02-2007, 06:23 PM
They're showing up on Ebay now (at the obvious mark-up) from a seller here in Oregon. I wonder why Hasbro is rushing the new waves out so quickly.

Big Boa's punching bag 26
10-02-2007, 06:34 PM
They sure are using the crap out of that Snake Eyes that's the 3rd wave of figures he's been in now.

Dreadnok4life
10-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Cool. Now maybe one day I'll find Wave One.

quintonarledge
10-02-2007, 09:11 PM
awesome! hey, anyone on this board who comes across these figures, please make sure to update joesightings.com for the rest of us too! :D

according to joesightings, A dude from Marietta, GA found WIII today!

Deadman2099
10-02-2007, 09:27 PM
haha wow.. all these figures are so awesome... I want them all, and I hope I can find them around here this month. I hate how the couple bills I do have at the moment happen to fall all in the same month :P

It looks as though Hasbro is keeping them produced though, if they made that running change in the box sets. Hopefully we'll be able to get them in a store over the next couple months.

rnrhero
10-02-2007, 09:35 PM
i found the cobra legions sets tonight. There were 8 cases total. 3 packs per case. 2 cobra legions and a wave 1 set. I bought 2 Legions and left the rest for others. I only wish that Collectors will get them and not scalpers.

Cataclizm1
10-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Wave 3 is in So-Cal too........just picked them up at Targat.

What city in SoCal?

Goldbug
10-02-2007, 09:58 PM
They're showing up on Ebay now (at the obvious mark-up) from a seller here in Oregon. I wonder why Hasbro is rushing the new waves out so quickly.

Apparently because they sell out so quickly.
I still need the Cobra Officer from wave 1. I haven't found any wave 2 yet.

Joebern28
10-02-2007, 10:00 PM
Holy crap wave 3 and the cobra legions!! I just got my final needed figure from wave one 4 days ago!! Congrats to all who have found waves two and three already. SO..does this mean a step up in production and shipments of the 25th Anniv line?:confused:

sithviper
10-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Damn!

My sentiments exactly :(

UCJoe
10-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the Heads Up....I will have to recon the area Target stores now.

It is shocking that Wave 3 is already out. This is definitely one action figure distribution story for the history books.

Many people do not even have half of what has been released.

*sigh*

Abomb
10-03-2007, 07:18 AM
Cool. Now maybe one day I'll find Wave One.

That's what I've been saying ever since June, man. Join the club.

jetski333
10-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the Heads Up....I will have to recon the area Target stores now.

It is shocking that Wave 3 is already out. This is definitely one action figure distribution story for the history books.

Many people do not even have half of what has been released.

*sigh*

This really is 1 for the books. I still do not have wave 1 yet, or any other figs from the next 2 waves. I have stopped going to the Walmarts in my area since they're perpetually out of stock or the single cards are always bent out of shape. But 1 thing I learned in my GIJoe quest is to be patient. I hope (dream) 1 day HTS will be fully stocked & I will log in at the perfect time. :)

wedge1968
10-03-2007, 08:30 AM
I walked into a Target in Illinois today to find a guy I know buying wave 3. I grabbed Firefly but later gave it to him (it was going to another guy I know who tried to help me out with wave 1). I hope I don't regret that, but I've been pretty lucky thus far finding these things.

Anyway, hit your Targets.

Jay West
10-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Assuming that Wave 2 is still shipping getting Wave 3 now isn't that crazy when you think of how small the cases are. If your store gets a case of Wave 2 and 3 it is not like they are really getting that many figures.

karamazov80
10-03-2007, 09:19 AM
Last night I drove across town to a Wal-Mart that I never go to (b/c its so far away), and they had more toys than I remember seeing in a Wal-Mart in forever. They had all kinds of Legendary Heroes toys (variants from lines 1 and 2), Transformers, even 12 inch Joes, Spiderman, and other stuff I had never seen at other Wal-Marts. But, they didn't even have pegs for Joes. So, Wal-Mart "is not cool."

Just prior to that, I went to Target that had previously had plenty, and they had. . .absolutely nothing. I think there must be hoarders around here like was mentioned on another thread here, who come in right when they open and buy up all the stock or something. I don't know how else to explain it.

Jay West
10-03-2007, 09:34 AM
[quote=karamazov80] But, they didn't even have pegs for Joes. So, Wal-Mart s*cks.[quote]

Yeah, I agree, but I assume that since Wal-Mart is getting exclusives in '08 that Joes will start to appear in all of these WM's that have dropped Joe this year.

willie&joe
10-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Just hit up Target this morning and I found Wave 3!! Woot! They only had one of each figure, so I don't know if someone found them and left some for me or if they just got one case. I had forgotten that Stalker was in this wave so I was pleasantly freaked out. I like Shipwrecks giant Popeye arms! I think this is the best wave yet. Not that I have wave 2 :rolleyes: .

gotproblems
10-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Just hit up Target this morning and I found Wave 3!! Woot! They only had one of each figure, so I don't know if someone found them and left some for me or if they just got one case. I had forgotten that Stalker was in this wave so I was pleasantly freaked out. I like Shipwrecks giant Popeye arms! I think this is the best wave yet. Not that I have wave 2 :rolleyes: .

Nice! Which Target was that? I live in the same area and was considering going to Target this morning, but since the last 4 times I went they only had bare pegs and the lasy pushing carts told me that they had yet to get ANY 25th figures in, I decided against it.

quintonarledge
10-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Does anyone have some SKU#'s for these figures?

green firefly
10-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Has anyone ever thought of finding a department or store manager and asking them to order a case for you? Just give them your number and have them call you when it comes in?

Timber
10-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Has anyone who pre-ordered from bigbadtoystore or goodstufftogo received notice that their stock has arrived?

Godzilla
10-03-2007, 02:10 PM
I found wave 3 at a target at North Point Mall in North GA. I also picked up some Wave 1 and Wave 2. Sadly, i got what was all left.I am searching other Targets now. Walmarts only have these 5 packs of Joe and Cobra. This is annoying. I am going to visit 2 more Targets that is way out of my way but I have to drive by there anyways. I havent able to get Flint nor Lady Jaye since they are what is missing so far in my collection. Ebay is too expensive if you add up the shipping. This is getting ridiculous.

Original13
10-03-2007, 06:39 PM
I just picked up wave 3 at the Target on South Robert in St. Paul, MN. I left Zartan and they had a few wave 1 figures, I got another Cobra Officer. I check the Wal-Mart up the street and they had a few wave 1. Nothing at Target in St.Paul on University.

gotproblems
10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Has anyone found them at a store other than Target?

TristanH72
10-03-2007, 09:20 PM
In my area of houston, the targets are empty of everything. Found wave 1 when they started, as well as the boxed sets there, since then, nada.

Found wave 2 at wal-mart finally, looks like they got restocked on wave 2, since they had more. No wave 3 tho :(

MikePrime
10-03-2007, 09:47 PM
I found wave 3 today at Target.

Otomite
10-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Wave 2 at the Target in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. I only took Lady Jaye and the Cobra. All the rest is there. Get to it!

samluvsjoes
10-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Has anyone ever thought of finding a department or store manager and asking them to order a case for you? Just give them your number and have them call you when it comes in?

Most places won't do this for you. An exception is Kay-Bee. They have taken my wife's cell phone number and called her when a particular item came in. I think most other places won't do it because of three separate reasons:
1. The manager is too busy to take the time required to do this, especially if multiple people are asking for the same service.
2. They don't want to take the chance that you're not going to come in an get it and be stuck with items that might not be very desireable.
3. They're lazy.

Sam

starrcommand
10-04-2007, 10:16 AM
My fiancée found wave 2 in a walmart in virginia. My target, TRU, and walmart dont seem to be carrying them at all. TRU and walmart have gotten rid of their pegs for joes all together. TRU had them at one point and they would sell out within a day or two. They always came in on saturdays. They either put them out that day or sunday and if you didnt get there soon after they put them out they would be sold. Target has the pegs for them but they havent arrived as of yet. Or atleast the pegs are always empty.

samluvsjoes
10-04-2007, 11:08 AM
My fiancée found wave 2 in a walmart in virginia. My target, TRU, and walmart dont seem to be carrying them at all. TRU and walmart have gotten rid of their pegs for joes all together. TRU had them at one point and they would sell out within a day or two. They always came in on saturdays. They either put them out that day or sunday and if you didnt get there soon after they put them out they would be sold. Target has the pegs for them but they havent arrived as of yet. Or atleast the pegs are always empty.

Any idea where in Virginia? I've been searching and searching and have yet to find anything at all except Wave 1 when it first came out.
Sam

Jack
10-04-2007, 12:02 PM
I found wave 2 at one Super Target today. I picked up Lady Jaye, Beachhead and Buzzer. They only had one of each along with CC, SE and Storm Shadow when I arrived. Another ST 5 miles away had part of wave 3. I picked up the lone Shipwreck and Stalker they had and left the Red Ninja, Cobra Officer and CC they had left. Target 1-by Knollwood, Saint Louis Park, MN Target 2-Eden Prairie Center.

Ben Grimm
10-04-2007, 01:52 PM
I picked up all of wave three, plus a Cobra Officer, at the West Jacksonville (FL) Super Target today. I've never seen any sign of wave two, unless you count the Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander that mysteriously turned up and were probably the remnants of their wave two box sometime around Sunday.

The cards were not in particularly great shape; they were all bent. This doesn't really bother me, since I'm an opener, but might explain why they were still on the shelf around 2:00 PM.

I also noticed today that if you look up "GI Joe" on Target's website, it'll tell you what stores have what in. This only works on the five-packs - they don't seem to have the singles in the system - but half the stores in the area here have the Legions pack listed as in stock.

Jay West
10-04-2007, 02:13 PM
I also noticed today that if you look up "GI Joe" on Target's website, it'll tell you what stores have what in. This only works on the five-packs - they don't seem to have the singles in the system - but half the stores in the area here have the Legions pack listed as in stock.

I did that and it claimed my Targer had the Legions. I went there and they had no idea what I was talking about...eventually they claimed they had only the original 5 packs in ...which they did. I tried to explain to them that this was a new release that their website said they had and they looked at me like I had 3 heads, told me to go back to the Joe aisle and someone would come help me. Nobody ever showed up.

gotproblems
10-04-2007, 02:43 PM
I did that and it claimed my Targer had the Legions. I went there and they had no idea what I was talking about...eventually they claimed they had only the original 5 packs in ...which they did. I tried to explain to them that this was a new release that their website said they had and they looked at me like I had 3 heads, told me to go back to the Joe aisle and someone would come help me. Nobody ever showed up.

The DPCI number for the Cobra Legions set should be: 087-06-1908. If you take that number back to the same store and ask someone with a PDT (scanner) if they have any in stock, they will be much more likely to help you. Without a DPCI number for what you're looking for, the team member would have to go into the stockroom and just randomly open boxes looking for the item you wanted.

(edit: I just checked and that's the same DPCI for ALL 5 packs. This is really misleading, because if the website shows that they have the CL 5 packs in, it is really just showing that they have 5 packs in and isn't specific to which ones.)

Zodach
10-04-2007, 04:14 PM
Hopefully much more of waves 1-3 is shipping for the upcoming holiday season. I have only seen the Cobra Commander and Storm Shadow singles at retail and that's it. The pegs are empty around here.

Eric Leavitt
10-04-2007, 04:38 PM
I am looking forward to getting wave 3. I still have an extra set of wave 1 that I don't know what to do with.

flywheels
10-04-2007, 04:45 PM
I found more Wave 3 figs today @ Target in Charlotte (S. Blvd) - plus their Adventure Team sets were on clearance for $9.99!

TristanH72
10-04-2007, 06:03 PM
I picked up all of wave three, plus a Cobra Officer, at the West Jacksonville (FL) Super Target today. I've never seen any sign of wave two, unless you count the Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander that mysteriously turned up and were probably the remnants of their wave two box sometime around Sunday.

The cards were not in particularly great shape; they were all bent. This doesn't really bother me, since I'm an opener, but might explain why they were still on the shelf around 2:00 PM.

Of the 10 target stores near me, the website says "out of stock" :(

TristanH72
10-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Also, the stores on that link may be wrong.

Found out just outside the area, where the website said the Cobra Legions pack was "available". Drove there, all they had was a restock of the Joe & Cobra 5 packs. (Which target.com said they were out of)

jshortultimate
10-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Found Wave 3 up here in NH two days ago- at a Target as well. They seem to be the best bet by far for finding Joes. Ive seen pegs for them at Kmart, but no actual figures. As with some other people, still havent seen Wave 2 at all. At least I got all the wave 3 figures I wanted (didnt get the Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow or the Cobra Red Ninja). All I want now is a Beach Head and I will be happy (until they ship Wave 4).

Beach Head curses
10-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Target website told me there was a Cobra Legions available at a store close to me. Went over and there was no box set, but there were the remains of a wave 3 case. Picked up Stalker, Shipwreck, Red Ninja, and a Cobra Officer. Zartan and Firefly must've gotten snatched up.

ceraurus
10-05-2007, 08:25 PM
I found wave 3 this morning at Target - I went back tonight (I was in the area ;)) to try to find another reed ninja. I did find another cobra officer and decided not to buy it because I already have enough, but man it was tough putting it back. That's part of the problem when you look all over with minmal success - once you do find something you don't need the urge is still there to buy. I just hope someone who needs it sees it next rather then someone trying to sell it on ebay.

TristanH72
10-05-2007, 08:50 PM
I'd check again, those who haven't found it. The closest target apparently just got theirs today, since I'd been there yesterday. Picked up all of wave 3, save shipwreck, as I never cared for the character. Same with Flint & Lady Jay. (I know, I'll end up regretting it, but C'est La Vie, eh?).

Haven't seen the Legions boxed set, but I really want that. Anyone know if they're going to release the Red masked cobra trooper as a stand alone figure?

karamazov80
10-05-2007, 11:50 PM
I found wave 3 this morning at Target - I went back tonight (I was in the area ;)) to try to find another reed ninja. I did find another cobra officer and decided not to buy it because I already have enough, but man it was tough putting it back. That's part of the problem when you look all over with minmal success - once you do find something you don't need the urge is still there to buy. I just hope someone who needs it sees it next rather then someone trying to sell it on ebay.

Y'know, my general philosophy to this point has been to leave behind figures that I don't need for others, but Joes are becoming so incredibly scarce around here all of a sudden, that if I were you, I would have bought it, and tried to find someone on the boards to trade for the ones that I didn't have. . .obtaining Joes efficiently is becoming a truly complex strategic problem, and morality goes out the window.

Derek2783
10-06-2007, 12:10 AM
Anyone wanna do me a favor and do me a Wave 3 for cost plus shipping?

karamazov80
10-06-2007, 12:18 AM
Anyone wanna do me a favor and do me a Wave 3 for cost plus shipping?

Yeah, me too :) . . . :o . . . :(

Timber
10-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Looks like goodstufftogo.net received their shipment of wave 2 and 3. They shipped my order yesterday.

mjgriffi
10-06-2007, 03:48 PM
A friend of mine just picked up wave 3 at a local Target today - that was quick - we just got wave 2 last week.

Everyone keep those eyes peeled!

I found wave 3 in Target too. Still have not found wave 2:( .

John Missal
10-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Wave 2 hit targets last week. Wave 3 hit today in my area.

OMG! Zartan is HOT!

I love him. I hate everyone else, but I had to pick up Zartan.

JOhn M>

Taichiro
10-10-2007, 05:45 PM
I got Zartan today.

missed out on Firefly by mere seconds.

still.....at least I don't have to track down Zartan.

Goldbug
10-10-2007, 08:47 PM
I found Shipwreck & the Cobra Legions pack tonight.
What aggravates me most is that Shipwreck was the only wave 3 figure around.

AlternateUniverse Steeler
10-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Got all a week ago at walmart. They had 4 sets . I bought 2 sets (1 to open) and repegged the rest over display to cover corps figures.

LOCAL
10-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Good week for me I found all of wav 3 except for the red ninja. I also Found the legions set. I've only seen one wav 2 fig at retail which was lady Jaye but some guy already had her in his hands.

stad
10-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Wave 3 hit at least 2 of my local W-M's last night, so they are getting stock in again! Oh yeah, that's in Clarksville TN.

deezoolander
10-11-2007, 11:30 AM
I live in Southern IL and haven't seen Wave 3 yet. Walmart still has all but Serpentor from Wave 2 and even has 2 Cobra Troopers left.

karamazov80
10-11-2007, 11:55 AM
I live in Southern IL and haven't seen Wave 3 yet. Walmart still has all but Serpentor from Wave 2 and even has 2 Cobra Troopers left.

I can't believe that Serpentor is the most popular anywhere. He is dreadful.

Taichiro
10-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Yeah, that Serpentor is utter crap.

at least Hasbro even admits it. I hope they re-do him as an apology for this abomination.

stad
10-11-2007, 12:28 PM
I like the Serpentor, although I'm not sure why it's the most popular one in the wave. It's not as goofy as the original, although I like that one too. I think a re-done original would be a good one to include with a new Air Chariot.

karamazov80
10-11-2007, 12:32 PM
Have you guys seen the custom on Hisstank with hair and the detail on his face? That actually looks really decent, but I'm not sure I would want to waste my time customizing a character I despise so much.

Syna3sthesia
10-11-2007, 12:38 PM
I hate this version of Serpentor too, he looks like a Roman soldier!

We demand the original!!!

Taichiro
10-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Have you guys seen the custom on Hisstank with hair and the detail on his face? That actually looks really decent, but I'm not sure I would want to waste my time customizing a character I despise so much.

link?

as for updates on the originals, yeah, that's kinda what I want.

I don't mind minor tweaks, like Buzzer, Beach Head, and Zartan, but MAJOR redesigns?, no thanks.

Dreadnok4life
10-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I found Wave 3 and 1 at my local Wal-Mart. Wow the figures are sweet. Now if I can only find Wave 2.

karamazov80
10-11-2007, 01:56 PM
http://www.hisstank.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1608

Taichiro
10-11-2007, 04:11 PM
That's pretty sweet, but I'd rather have someone customize a more 'classic' Serpentor.

Jay West
10-12-2007, 08:01 AM
So I saw on this thread where someone had found Wave 3 in Tennessee. I asked my Dad to check his Wal-mart in Paris, TN for them. I had to give him the names - Zartan, Firefly, Red Ninja etc. So I called him last night to see if he had checked. He said he had and they didn't have any of those but they had a few. I said what were they? He said they had Master of Disguise, Saboteur, Sailor....:eek: I told him to hop in his car and head right back there! Luckily they still had a Cobra Officer, Zartan, Firefly, Stalker and Shipwreck. I had forgotten that the Specility is larger than the codename on these!

karamazov80
10-12-2007, 09:26 AM
So I saw on this thread where someone had found Wave 3 in Tennessee. I asked my Dad to check his Wal-mart in Paris, TN for them. I had to give him the names - Zartan, Firefly, Red Ninja etc. So I called him last night to see if he had checked. He said he had and they didn't have any of those but they had a few. I said what were they? He said they had Master of Disguise, Saboteur, Sailor....:eek: I told him to hop in his car and head right back there! Luckily they still had a Cobra Officer, Zartan, Firefly, Stalker and Shipwreck. I had forgotten that the Specility is larger than the codename on these!

That's something that got me as a kid. When I asked my mom to look for Flint, the only guy with a beret that she saw in the stores was "Warrant Officer."

Reptilian Popinjay
10-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Wave 3 hit our Wal-Marts in a major way. I am truly blessed. I love the 25th series!!! I wonder why Hasbro didn't do this back in the early 2000's when they re-launched the line.

I am only missing Buzzer now.

crimson tide
10-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Just found wave 3 last night at Walmart. It looks to me like they put out at least 4 cases. The pegs were stuffed. Still haven't found wave 2, but I was able to get my set of wave 3. :D

rnrhero
10-12-2007, 02:57 PM
3 Wave 3 cases at each Walmart I hit today. Cobra Officers packed extra with each case. Picked up one Wave 3 set for me and left the rest for someone else.

karamazov80
10-12-2007, 03:18 PM
For you guys with the Wal-Mart finds: did you ever notice Joes at your Wal-Marts before, or is this a first time thing? Because I'm wondering if I should bother driving to my Wal-Mart or not.

deezoolander
10-12-2007, 03:30 PM
There are some Walmarts near me that carry joes and some that don't have any pegs or shelf space marked for them. The one that I check the most often has a good deal of wave 2 so I don't know how soon they'll order more.

I'm hoping I'll stop in one of the other walmarts that don't normally carry them and they'll put up a display or something with about 7 cases of every wave.

GrenadierStinny
10-12-2007, 03:56 PM
For you guys with the Wal-Mart finds: did you ever notice Joes at your Wal-Marts before, or is this a first time thing? Because I'm wondering if I should bother driving to my Wal-Mart or not. The Wal-Mart by me has always had a healthy amount of Sigma Six stuff.... This is my first time remembering any 3 3/4" though...

rnrhero
10-12-2007, 04:04 PM
One of the Walmarts has always had Joes. The other is new enough That I dont think there were 3 3/4 joes on the market when it opened.

Grunt
10-12-2007, 05:40 PM
My wal mart in central KY just got wave 3. Thats the first of the 25th I have seen out side of Louisville, Bowling Green, Lexington or Elizabethtown and the first of anything other than wave 1

willie&joe
10-13-2007, 12:06 AM
For you guys with the Wal-Mart finds: did you ever notice Joes at your Wal-Marts before, or is this a first time thing? Because I'm wondering if I should bother driving to my Wal-Mart or not.

WalMarts here have had 25th, mainly just empty pegs, since July.

YELSEW
10-13-2007, 03:20 AM
I found them too at the TRU, but all of them were dinged up or the bubble was crushed. I did manage to p/u an Enemy though. I might have an extra one of those to let go.

seaslug
10-13-2007, 04:26 AM
fond them,but $4.88 for cards is killing me

fireflys_apprentice
10-13-2007, 05:43 AM
well nothing out here in south dakota for wave 3,and no box sets at all. I do hope hasbro isnt gonna just small run each wave,they gatta make more and push them,i know theyd sell,i work at walmart and when i saw wave 2 on the shelf it sold out before the end of my shift,we are not allowed to buy things while working or put them aside and as much as I like g.i.joe its not worth my job. As for ebay the only ones i bought there were the boxed cobra commander and snake-eyes,and i payed almost 15 bucks apeace. Shippings a killer on there

samluvsjoes
10-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Found Stalker on Thursday. My opinion of him? Best. Stalker. Ever.
Also found another Officer and they had good old Snakes, but nothing else. I took Stalker and the Officer. Oh, and this Wal-Mart has always had pegs for the 25th product, but this is the first time I've seen anything on the pegs.
Sam

yojoebro82
10-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Yeah, that Serpentor is utter crap.

at least Hasbro even admits it.

Where/when did they "admit" this?
I like Serpentor. The fact that they redesign some of the guys like him and Zartan is why I like the line so much.

Wondering if I should go out and hunt again this morning or save my gas.....

slim19722
10-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Got'em all yesterday except for Zartan, between 2 WM(got the dark green Stalker). One WM had at least 3 cases of wave 3 and 3 of the Cobra Legion 5-pack, but the cool thing was the pegs actually looked "crammed' with 25th Joe fig's.

stad
10-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Where/when did they "admit" this?
I like Serpentor. The fact that they redesign some of the guys like him and Zartan is why I like the line so much.

Wondering if I should go out and hunt again this morning or save my gas.....

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I know at the con panel, the guy running the Joe line now said he would have preferred to do the original, it was too late by the time he came on board. But nobody said it was crap.

heikks86
10-13-2007, 01:39 PM
I found wave 3 at walmart today. They had 2 of each figure

rnrhero
10-14-2007, 09:05 AM
The Hasbro Rep in charge on Joes told me that of all the characters he wanted Serpentor out the most since he was his favorite as a kid. He did not comment to me on the actual figure released, but did say when he was put in charge, he made sure Serpentor got released.

Grunt
10-14-2007, 03:27 PM
Found all of wave 3 while vacationing at myrtle beach. I also found four officers! Now all I need from the first 3 waves are Flint, cobra soldier, and Beachhead. Pretty good considering I only had SE, SS, & CC a week ago.

yojoebro82
10-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Yay! I just found my wave three case at K mart! No yellow Stalker, but EVERYONE else. Now I just need Buzzer, Beachhead, and Cobra.

Jay West
10-18-2007, 12:57 PM
The only 25A I don't have are the Legions set and the carded Cobra Trooper. Not to worried about any of them b/c I have a previous version of all the characters except Air Trooper which I hope to snag carded in wave 4.

Jack
10-18-2007, 03:00 PM
yojoebro82, which K Mart did you find those at and did they have an extra Firefly after you left? :)

yojoebro82
10-18-2007, 10:36 PM
K Mart in St. Paul off Maryland and hwy 35E.

Sorry, only one case was on the pegs and there was only one of every guy. I left a Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Officer there. (and please, no one lable me a "scalper" :) )

If you want I can keep an eye out for Firefly for you. I was going to go with buying a set to open and a set to keep MOC but I think I'm just gonna stick with one set from now on. So I will no longer be your wave 3 competition.
And if you want to keep an eye out for Buzzer, Beachhead or Cobra.........:)

CGC
10-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Have either of you seen anything in a Walmart yet? None of them I've been to anywhere in MN have had anything but the 12" classics since the 2½" S6 scale went out...

Jack
10-19-2007, 08:55 AM
I'll find Firefly eventually. Thanks for the offer, though. The only other figure I am looking for right now is Zartan. I will grab those guys for you if I see them again. I will check on a few other KMarts today if I get a chance. CGC, the only Walmart I have found 25th Joes at is the Inver Grove Heights one. I saw remnants of wave 2 there last week. They had SE, a Cobra Trooper and CC. I have also checked the West St Paul, Shakopee, Apple Valley and Eagan stores. None of them have any space for Joes. Every Target I have been to has had at least pegs but now I have noticed they have decreased the amount of pegs for Joes. I have also found 25th at the TRU in Burnsville. I saw two cases of wave two there last Saturday.

yojoebro82
10-19-2007, 08:57 AM
Half the Walmarts I've been to in the area have CC, SE, and SS. The other half no spot for new Joes at all.
IMO, Walmart's a waste of gas.

spiderpumpkin
10-19-2007, 12:49 PM
The only WMs I've seen space for the 25th at are Midway, Mankato, Brooklyn Park and Bloomington. The Coon Rapids, Fridley, Monticello, Maple Grove and Elk River stores don't have them. These are the only stores I've been too since the 25th line hit.