Wave 2 and 3 [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Wave 2 and 3

Joebern28
10-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Just wanting to know if anyone out there that preordered waves 2 and 3 and had received them yet, or have gotten confirmation they are on their way? I have read that quite a few have found them in stores, but hadnt seen anyone saying they had received preordered ones. I went the preorder route on these upcoming waves, (and will probably do so in the future), and hopefully they will be in my waiting hands soon!:D Thanks for any input!

karamazov80
10-03-2007, 02:48 PM
I placed a pre-order for wave 3 from Big Bad Toy Store, and have heard nothing yet. . .

WildWeasel
10-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Same here. I placed an order with BBTS for Wave 2 (ended up getting a set in the store though) and Wave 3 and haven't heard anything yet. Which I'm fine with. If they ship, they ship. It was more or less done in case I couldn't find them in the stores myself.

InfiniteJest
10-03-2007, 07:34 PM
I have preorders for wave 2 and wave 3 from Toywiz and Entertainment Earth respectively and have yet to here anything from either. I guess the online retailers are at the bottom of Hasbro's list.

Hope I won't have to resort to ebay again like I did for wave one.

Timber
10-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Received word from bigbadtoystore today that they are starting to get some wave 3 from Hasbro, but they didn't charge my card nor was it a shipping notice email so I guess they got really little.

The email mentioned that the case breakdown for wave 3:
Cobra Trooper replaced by Cobra Officer
Extra Zartan replaced by v2 Storm Shadow

karamazov80
10-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Received word from bigbadtoystore today that they are starting to get some wave 3 from Hasbro, but they didn't charge my card nor was it a shipping notice email so I guess they got really little.

The email mentioned that the case breakdown for wave 3:
Cobra Trooper replaced by Cobra Officer
Extra Zartan replaced by v2 Storm Shadow

Hurm. . .I did not receive this e-mail, I wonder why. . .maybe because I only pre-ordered the set of 5 and an extra, separate Zartan, not the case of figures. . .

Additionally, why in the living south of heaven would they put MORE V2 storm shadows in wave 3? That makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever. They are idiots.

Kintoun
10-04-2007, 03:52 AM
I pre-ordered a case for each of these waves from BBTS and received an e-mail notification that 25th Anniversary - Wave 2 - Case of 8 has arrived and been processed about 10 hours ago.

BMC
10-22-2007, 08:35 AM
i have made preorders from EE and i still havent been updated this is almost 300.00 in toys and i have found more at WM and target than hasbro needs to come on this is not cool.
and i spit in the face of people who dont want to be cool.
j/k

rnrhero
10-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Additionally, why in the living south of heaven would they put MORE V2 storm shadows in wave 3? That makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever. They are idiots.
Probably because the Big Chain Stores like TRU and Walmart demand main Characters to draw in the Line. Ninjas Sell, Period. I hate it to but Capitalism is what it is.

samluvsjoes
10-22-2007, 11:19 AM
I preordered mine from a site that supposedly had been shipping their pre-orders, but have yet to hear anything about my order. Nothing has been charged though, and I haven't really found much in the stores around here, so I'm just waiting.
Sam