$4.88 25th Joes @ Walmart... [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : $4.88 25th Joes @ Walmart...

Dean
10-04-2007, 04:20 PM
My girlfriend found two Walmarts with the 25th Prices were at $4.88 a piece. None were there, but when they are... :)

Syna3sthesia
10-04-2007, 07:19 PM
Yeah the price is sweet but I'm patiently waiting for them to arrive...for over 1 month now....

scopeman87
10-04-2007, 08:31 PM
My girlfriend found two Walmarts with the 25th Prices were at $4.88 a piece. None were there, but when they are... :)
That seems to be the going price at Walmart. It's the same in my area, the store has the pegs but no product:(

stad
10-04-2007, 09:33 PM
That's the price at Wal-Mart, if you can find anything. All I've seen was a Flint, about a month ago.

GrenadierStinny
10-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah, great prices, but where are the figures?

My Wal-Mart has had 8 pegs with 25th Ann. labels on them for over a month-- and haven't gotten a single figure in yet.

I check in about 3-4 times a week, never a thing.

Reptilian Popinjay
10-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Our Wal-Marts have them for $5.99, I'm pretty sure...but then again our Wal-Marts haven't had anything for two months either.

Lquiet
10-05-2007, 12:27 AM
and yet the same story at one of my local wal-marts....i found one cobra commander a month ago, and the pegs remain bare. the other walmart stopped carrying joe product altogether.

with no target nearby, and a lackluster local tru, i'm stuck with ebay prices:(

also, hi to everybody! my first post, but a longtime reader.

Goldbug
10-05-2007, 02:20 AM
and yet the same story at one of my local wal-marts....i found one cobra commander a month ago, and the pegs remain bare. the other walmart stopped carrying joe product altogether.

also, hi to everybody! my first post, but a longtime reader.

Well 4 Wal-Marts have the pegs here all $4.88. I got the last Cobra Commander at #1. #2 only had Storm Shadow on a severely damaged card. #3 & #4 were sold out or never had any singles. Another did not carry any at all so I never went back to that one.
Target also had no singles.
5 packs seemed to be sold out everywhere.

Tontus314
10-05-2007, 09:42 AM

I'm sure with a little patience, you wouldn't need to use EBAY. Just give it time and you'll be able to buy what you want at retail prices. Scalpers are like trolls. If you don't feed them, they go away.

Syna3sthesia
10-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm sure with a little patience, you wouldn't need to use EBAY. Just give it time and you'll be able to buy what you want at retail prices. Scalpers are like trolls. If you don't feed them, they go away.

:p That's flippin funny....So true tho.

yojoebro82
10-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Whenever anyone talks about finding ANYTHING good at Walmart, I can't relate. I can't remember the last time I've seen ANYTHING good there. And there are 3 in my area.
Hunting at Target the other day, I found more empty Joe pegs, but priced at $7.99?????

karamazov80
10-05-2007, 10:18 AM
The main good thing about Wal-Mart, to me, is that cheap-O, five dollar DVD set-up they have. I have found Bill Paxton's excellent and vastly under appreciated Frailty, Cronenberg's the Brood (!), Caddyshack, the Man Who Shot Liberty Valence, a 2-Disc Special Edition of Escape from New York, and who knows how many other hidden treasures there over the years (that the typical Wal-Mart patron would never think to buy or watch). . .but their toys, not so much.

Facemeat
10-05-2007, 01:02 PM
I myself got SE, Flint, CC, and a Cobra Officer at Wal-mart for $4.88.

Single pack wise, it's the only store I've had much luck with.