wave 5 available for preorder at BBTS [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : wave 5 available for preorder at BBTS

heikks86
10-04-2007, 06:19 PM
wave 5 is now available for preorder http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS14125&mode=retail

Katzenbogen
10-04-2007, 07:44 PM
thank god I found another job today, stocking for k-mart... hopefully that turns out to be worthwhile.

Two crimson guards per case?!?! You know these are going to be HOT items--I'm not about to take any chances on missing out on them. I still have this feeling like no matter what it'll be impossible to find these things in stores. Thanks for the heads up, now I KNOW I'll have two guardsmen all to myself. Not to mention that sweet mother Snow Job.

heikks86
10-04-2007, 07:59 PM
This wave looks really good. I wish there was 2 new figures instead of another Snake Eyes and Destro. I would have liked to see Deep Six or Wetsuit and or Metal-head or some other sweet character

karamazov80
10-05-2007, 02:24 AM
thank god I found another job today, stocking for k-mart... hopefully that turns out to be worthwhile.

Two crimson guards per case?!?! You know these are going to be HOT items--I'm not about to take any chances on missing out on them. I still have this feeling like no matter what it'll be impossible to find these things in stores. Thanks for the heads up, now I KNOW I'll have two guardsmen all to myself. Not to mention that sweet mother Snow Job.

Somebody on another thread said that he is going to get 80 Crimson Guards, so its a good thing that you are pre-ordering yours. He's gonna get the ones from your store.

quintonarledge
10-05-2007, 09:56 AM
are the any clear pics of Flash with the "quilted" orange pad look anywhere?

and yes, after getting a SE with the first 5-Pack, Wave 1 and Wave 2 and Wave 3 and soon in the comic 2-packs and TRU exclusive Red Ninja 5-Pack, another SE in Wave 5 sounds really, really great! Thanks Hasbro! I sure didn't want a 25A Grunt or Dusty at all! :cool:

karamazov80
10-05-2007, 10:21 AM
You don't understand, Hasbro knows that my Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander, and V2 Storm Shadow armies need to get much, much bigger. . .