25th Anniv figure question [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : 25th Anniv figure question

Joebern28
10-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Are many of the figures in the 25th line incapable of holding their weapons? :confused: I was trying to set up a scene with my trooper the other night and the rifle was a complete pain in the rear end to keep in his grip. Roadblock was another issue, his hands dont seem molded to hold his weapon in a firing position. Am I the only one having this issue? If not, is this something Hasbro was going to address in future figure corrections? If not I can cope, but it would be nice for some of the figures that cant hold weapons in a firing pose, be able to do so in the future.

PS sorry if this had been asked and answered previously:)

Taichiro
10-05-2007, 02:02 PM
I've never had a problem at all getting them to hold their weapons.

heikks86
10-05-2007, 02:06 PM
I had alot of trouble with Roadblock as well. I finally get his gun in his hands and then two days later it will fall out. But hes the only one i had trouble with

WildWeasel
10-05-2007, 02:31 PM
No problems here so far. Some can be a little difficult to get to hang on, but eventually they stay.

Zombie F-Body
10-05-2007, 06:53 PM
I have had some issues with the wave 1 Joes. They can hold their weapons, but one bump and they drop. I have noticed the wave 2 figures to be a vast improvement. If you collect Star Wars, you know how well they grip their weapons, and these are just like that.

frozen_nd
10-05-2007, 07:20 PM
. .

Erick
10-05-2007, 08:37 PM
I've also had troubles, especially with Roadblock and Gung-Ho.

Dean
10-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Basically, with the wave 1, I just take an exacto-knife and cut away the trigger fingers, with this, the other fingers grip the gun perfectly, and the trigger finger stands at the improper "ready" position. I have LJ, Serpy and Buzzer, but I havn't open them to test out there weapons. But when I find a Beachhead, I'll see if they have molded the hands with a free trigger finger. Mainly, the problem with wave 1 for me is the trigger finger molded together with the rest of the fingers.

karamazov80
10-05-2007, 11:20 PM
My main problem is that it is hard for some figures to hold large weapons with two hands, particularly Flint. . .but, what can you do? They look so cool otherwise.

gotproblems
10-06-2007, 12:27 AM
I can't get Buzzer to hold his chainsaw with both hands and not look like he's going to drop it. Plus, the blade of the saw is made of a really rubbery plastic that bends easily and stays bent until you bend it hard in the other direction.

seaslug
10-06-2007, 04:36 AM
finally I love a roadblock figure, but he has death wish I find him on the floor once a day.