Get yellow stalker if you can [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Get yellow stalker if you can

AlternateUniverse Steeler
10-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Because greenhas already shipped in mass. saw 12 green stalkers today (only bought 2) and all were green. If this is a running change as stated then yellow is gone soon.

UCJoe
10-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Please excuse me if I missed this issue before, my time for Joes has been limited lateley, but...

I assume that the yellow ones were made first (actually went to production and for sale), and then the green ones where produced and distributed?

Thanks.

10-07-2007, 04:29 PM
yes. yellows shipped first now green has replaced it.

karamazov80
10-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Because greenhas already shipped in mass. saw 12 green stalkers today (only bought 2) and all were green. If this is a running change as stated then yellow is gone soon.

That's sickening. The rest of us poor schlubs are driving around like idiots, still trying to get a single figure from wave 3, and you see 12 of them in one day! Egads!!

Kann
10-07-2007, 07:00 PM
That's sickening. The rest of us poor schlubs are driving around like idiots, still trying to get a single figure from wave 3, and you see 12 of them in one day! Egads!! I still cant find a wave 2 figur yet.:mad:

10-07-2007, 07:03 PM
At least i don't have to waste gas for a few months when more come out.

I like this wave a lot. Stalker was always a fav. Hope i get 1 yellow.

GrenadierStinny
10-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah, the yellow version is the most plentiful now, but will be the most scarce in the long run.

And-- just wondering-- where the heck are you seeing TWELVE Stalkers?! I can't even find ONE-- of ANYTHING!

Static
10-07-2007, 08:56 PM
I hate this!!! I can't find a single Wave 2 anywhere and already people are finding Wave 3!

Serpentor878
10-07-2007, 09:39 PM
I actually broke down and picked up a yellow one tonight. I hate to pay scalper rates but I know I dont want to make the same mistake that I made with the Snake Eyes with the black timber. There were a bunch on ebay at first and then nothing. I would rather pay a markup on this figure now then wait a few months and pay way more. I wont pay over retail for any other 25th figures though.

yojoebro82
10-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Gotta love the threads that talk about some new wave hitting and then every other response is, "WHAT??? I havent even found _____ yet!!!!!"

For my part, I happened to to see a set of wave 3 at a comic con this weekend, for a meere THREE times retail price! I believe the Stalker was yellow, but I took a chance and let them all sit there.

I did however, break down and get Serpentor and Lady Jay for $10 each (yes, I know, wave two was SO four days ago).

Lody
10-07-2007, 09:52 PM
I actually broke down and picked up a yellow one tonight. I hate to pay scalper rates but I know I dont want to make the same mistake that I made with the Snake Eyes with the black timber. There were a bunch on ebay at first and then nothing. I would rather pay a markup on this figure now then wait a few months and pay way more. I wont pay over retail for any other 25th figures though.

Who did you buy it from?

starrcommand
10-07-2007, 09:56 PM
I picked up all of wave 3 yesterday. I took my fiancee to get her car fixed and it was supposed to take an hour. We stopped and ate lunch. Went back and said it would be another hour and a half. So we stopped at a best buy and a walmart just browsing around, nothing at walmart by the way. We went back oh its taking longer than expected come back in another hour and a half. We went up the road to a target to walk around. Figured I would swing by the toy section there they were all of wave 3 and some of wave 2. I grabbed everything I didnt have. And my stalker is yellow. I almost opened it. I think I will keep it MOC.

dfunk7
10-07-2007, 11:40 PM
my stalker is yellow as well, which one is the more common one, i was a target the other day, meanwhile i still havent found wave 2 anywhere, and there was wave 3 just chillin 1 set left plus a few wave 1's so i grabbed everything i didnt have

i was on target.com and you can use a feature that tells you which stores have what, thats how ive been able to locate things, i recomend at least trying it once

samluvsjoes
10-08-2007, 07:06 AM

And good riddance I say.
Unless, of course, you're a completist.
Sam