Leopard Print Baroness [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Leopard Print Baroness

Flagg hunter
10-08-2007, 11:45 AM
I know this years leopard print Destro was a hit, so what are the odds of getting Hasbro to make a leopard print Baroness? I personally prefer to see a female wearing fur over a male... regardless of them being real or an action figure.

Patrick A. Riley
10-08-2007, 11:52 AM
I think that would ruin the fun (joke) that PDD has become. It wouldn't be as special if other figures were also given a leopard looking coat

cobraferret
10-08-2007, 11:52 AM
I know this years leopard print Destro was a hit, so what are the odds of getting Hasbro to make a leopard print Baroness? I personally prefer to see a female wearing fur over a male... regardless of them being real or an action figure.
Call her "Her pimpness"

Facemeat
10-08-2007, 12:03 PM
...Or they could make a version Baroness that's one of PDD's "employees".

Maybe a 2-pack. :p

karamazov80
10-08-2007, 12:08 PM
...Or they could make a version Baroness that's one of PDD's "employees".

Maybe a 2-pack. :p

Yeah, a "scantily clad" Baroness would make more sense.

Syna3sthesia
10-08-2007, 02:06 PM
Please give her a whip tho!

karamazov80
10-08-2007, 02:38 PM
For some reason, this comes to mind:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=F4F10017&mode=retail&picture=out

GI Joanne
10-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Call her "Her pimpness"

Or Pimpstress,thats whats tattooed across the small of my back.I would love to see her in leopard print.I'll make an army of Pimpstresses,:p .

cobraferret
10-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Or Pimpstress,thats whats tattooed across the small of my back.I would love to see her in leopard print.I'll make an army of Pimpstresses,:p .
That's what I meant to say:)

Bigtattoo
10-08-2007, 04:53 PM

Now youve got to post a pic of that in the Are You tattooed thread.

On topic:

I was going to post a comment about about the Baroness being a Women Of The Night, but I thought it wouldnt be appropriate-
its amusing that a teenager actually posted that.:D

Facemeat
10-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Now youve got to post a pic of that in the Are You tattooed thread.

On topic:

I was going to post a comment about about the Baroness being a Women Of The Night, but I thought it wouldnt be appropriate-
its amusing that a teenager actually posted that.:D

Glad to see that I'm amusing and inappropriate at the same time. :D

cmderinchief
10-09-2007, 08:09 AM
Acutally, I think a Baroness fig to match up with the 25A PDD would be a cool addition. Unfortunately, it will have to be a custom. :(