Has anyone found wave 2 or 3 of the 25th at TRU? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Has anyone found wave 2 or 3 of the 25th at TRU?

Cataclizm1
10-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Seems like after wave 1, Toys R Us stopped getting shipments of these over here. What's the story for everyone else? Have you found wave 2 or 3 at TRU?

Syna3sthesia
10-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Seems like after wave 1, Toys R Us stopped getting shipments of these over here. What's the story for everyone else? Have you found wave 2 or 3 at TRU?

I have yet to seem them. And I cant rely on my Walmart or Target those guys are lost!

dfunk7
10-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Ive been able to find wave 3 no problem at target

wave 2 is nonexistant and legions boxset is nowhere to be found, and i still have yet to find dark ninja master from the commando series

but wave 3 i have seen in a few places

briking
10-10-2007, 02:16 PM
TRU in the Greensboro, NC area doesn't even have a section for the 25th figures anymore. I have yet to see wave 3 or Cobra legions at Walmart or Target either for that matter. I was able to pick up wave 2 a few weeks ago and haven't seen anything since.

cmderinchief
10-10-2007, 02:56 PM
That would be a big negative for the Indy area.

Just gonna pre-order from now on......

Joebern28
10-10-2007, 03:03 PM
After wave 1, I have seen nothing of the 25th line in the northern Ohio area. My local Walmart has increased from one peg up to four, so hopefully that means they anticipate more arrivals. I can only hope.

Definitely hope my preorders get here soon tho :cool:

slim19722
10-10-2007, 03:56 PM
TRU in may area got new sigma's(Lockdown,Toxic Zartan..), but no 25th singles since the 1 case they got back in July. The 5-packs have been restocked 4 times since July, most recently today, when I saw the the new variant for the first 2, 5-packs, which leaves me to believe that the Cobra Legion pack was in that case.

Katzenbogen
10-10-2007, 04:46 PM
In Buffalo, NY, you'd never even know that the 25th ann. line exists. There is no section for these figures at any of Toys R Us in the area, and when I called to ask when they'd be getting them, they said "We don't know when we'll be getting them, if we even get them at all."

jshortultimate
10-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Up here in NH, Ive only seen a few Wave 1 figs- mostly SE and the older pre 25th figs like Saw Viper, Grand Slam and Medi Viper to go along with Lady Jaye and October Guard 3 packs, oh and the Cobra Viper set. For new figs, pretty much nothing except 5 packs. Additionally, the two nearest TRU to where I am dont even have pegs for the Joe figures...

Taichiro
10-10-2007, 06:33 PM
TRU did get the refresh 5 packs (with the new poses)

Jay West
10-10-2007, 09:27 PM
I have done a bit of traveling in recent months. I have visited Toys R Us's in Cincy, Indy, Atlanta, Nashville, Louisville and Lexington, KY - none of them have any peg room for 25th anniversary figure. They have the Sigma scale on a tiny bit of shelf space at the end of an aisle stocked with generic military toys. I have seen a couple of the 5 packs and tons of the DTC comic packs. The peg space for the singles is gone.