Question for owners of 25th Cobra Officer [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Question for owners of 25th Cobra Officer

GENERAL HAWK 7
10-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Hi, I opened up my 25th Cobra Officer.

1) Helmet seems to fit funny. Sort of 'high' on his head
2) Some loose joints
3) Arms are kind of awkward to pose well

Anyone else have any of these problems? (Namely the helmet sitting kind of high?)

Erick
10-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Anyone else have any of these problems? (Namely the helmet sitting kind of high?)

Just that one, the helmet does fit him in a kind of strange way, like you said 'high'...

therobidentity
10-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Mine fits 'loose'. I've basically got it set on place, and my plan is to leave him in the HISS missile turret and not monkey with it.

Dean
10-10-2007, 11:56 PM
Hmmm, seeing as I only have one loose, but I don't have a problem with mine. I know when I saw pics of these months before their release, seeing the "high" fitting helment really turned me off from the line. But after seeing some people fiddle around with the helmet and taking pics, I gave it a chance.

Also, the Officer is the same exact mold (correct me if I am wrong) as the Cobra Soldier, and I assume the heads are the same as well. I know that the helmets differ between the two, the Officer having their exclusive ensignia, but I believe they should fit the same.

What I found useful was to take off the helmet, wipe off his head and place the helmet in a somewhat tighter fit, and tilt it downward a little bit. Should help..

Taichiro
10-11-2007, 12:02 AM
I didn't even realize until tonight that they come off.

huh.

don't like the bald pate underneath, could've done with some hair.

DPrime
10-11-2007, 07:11 AM
What I found useful was to take off the helmet, wipe off his head and place the helmet in a somewhat tighter fit, and tilt it downward a little bit. Should help..

Yep, I don't even take them off, just tilt them a bit forward and it's all good. If it is loose just dip the helmet in hot water, that might help the fit a bit.

samluvsjoes
10-11-2007, 08:12 AM
I have 5 or 6 Officers and none of mine have a problem, although I can see the "high" helmet syndrome. Just give it a small push down and it should be fine.
Sam

Zombie F-Body
10-12-2007, 04:18 AM
Mine all have faint dark lines around their heads where the helmets were. Other than that, mine seem to be fine. I tilt their helmets at different angles to give them their own personality like we used to do with our berets when I was in.

Shogi
10-12-2007, 05:00 PM
I just assumed the helmets look like they're sitting high on the head because the back isn't supposed to be right against the figure's back (Kinda like the Death Star Troopers helmets)