Wave 2 showing up at TRU. [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Wave 2 showing up at TRU.

Taichiro
10-14-2007, 04:42 PM
Found a lone Lady Jaye at my local TRU.

keep checkin' them pegs!

I don't much care for Lady Jaye, and the only figure that's out at the moment that I want is Firefly.

Deogg
10-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Found a lone Lady Jaye at my local TRU.

keep checkin' them pegs!

I don't much care for Lady Jaye, and the only figure that's out at the moment that I want is Firefly.

Which TRU? Sandusky?

Joebern28
10-14-2007, 08:07 PM
I had actually almost given up hope for even getting the nostalgic feeling of finding the 25th Joes in stores, then lo and behold I was in a walmart in Fremont OH and found a Stalker(green not yellow) and Hooded CC. Then today went grocery shopping at Walmart and ventured through the toy area and holy cow! a peg with 5 joes on it. Only SE SS and CC, but 25th joes nonetheless. On the way home figures what the heck I'll venture into TRU and yet again to my amazement 2 pegs of 25th. Two Buzzers and SS SE. So there is finally hope of product staying on the pegs long enough us to find them. Happy hunting!:D

Jack
10-14-2007, 08:29 PM
I stopped by a TRU yesterday morning about 5 minutes after they opened. They had two cases of wave 2 on a side of an endcap display. I picked up a Cobra Trooper and left the rest because I found the others at a Target last week. It was good to see the 25th at a TRU finally.