Dumb Question: Will they reship Wave 1? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Dumb Question: Will they reship Wave 1?

KarlH
10-25-2007, 01:31 PM
I have found everyone but Flint and the Cobra Trooper. Will Hasbro reship Wave 1 at any point or should I bite the bullett and buy online? Thanks.

Reptilian Popinjay
10-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Good question. Hasbro is known for re-packing figures from other waves in with new stuff with Star Wars, and they're certainly doing it for Wave 2 and 3. I think there's a good chance Flint will see another run. The 25th Joe single packs seem to be selling like drugs. Even SS, SE, and Hooded CC don't last more than a couple of weeks on the pegs and the rest, 1-2 days tops.

Erick
10-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Will Hasbro reship Wave 1 at any point or should I bite the bullett and buy online? Thanks.

There's a chance they will, but I'd buy online just in case ;)

gotproblems
10-25-2007, 01:39 PM
The only one I'd worry about is Flint. Cobra Commander, Cobra Officer, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow are all repacked into either wave 2 & 3 cases.

BTW, my local walmart just stocked 2 cases of wave 2. A while back they were stocking wave 3, then they had a long dry spell. I wouldn't turn to the secondary market until after xmas because you never know what's in the distribution centers of the bix box stores.

dockingbay97
10-25-2007, 02:10 PM
I have talked to Hasbro about this and yes they plan on shipping out more of wave 1 before the end of the year.

XtremeWRATH360
10-25-2007, 02:20 PM
I should ask Hasbro when they plan on shipping any waves to the east coast. The Boston area is still dry i haven't seen a single figure sinc Aug and i been to 6 Walmarts, 4 Targets, 4 KB Toys, 2 Toys R Us stores and 1 K Mart. A man can only go so far for Joes before not being able to go any further :(

KarlH
10-25-2007, 03:29 PM
I have talked to Hasbro about this and yes they plan on shipping out more of wave 1 before the end of the year.

Great, thanks. I wsa hoping they would as I actually still prefer to see something I have been hunting sitting on a peg. Worse comes to worse, I can always buy online after the first of the year.

scopeman87
10-25-2007, 04:56 PM
I've seen wave 1 once in my area and that was late August. Since then, I have only seen wave 2 and 3.

BK
10-26-2007, 01:47 AM
I haven't seen a single carded fiure in Los Angeles. All the shelves are bare at Target and Wal-Mart, and the TRU's don;t have the carded guys, just the two 5 packs.

It sucks.

Squirrel Lips
10-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Usually around this time of year it's not uncommon to find a few cases of older figures being put out, especially at Wal-Marts & Targets.

seaslug
10-27-2007, 02:50 AM
TRU is still shipping wave1. At least in my area. Flint is almost always damaged though

davewhitaker
10-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Hasbro has stated in one of the Q&As that Flint will ship again later in the line. Aside from him all of the other Wave 1 figures can be found in Waves 2 (SE SS and CC) and 3 (SE SS and Officer).

FireFox91
10-27-2007, 09:46 PM
I hope they don't actually re-ship wave 1 but pack in the harder to find figures from that wave into follow up waves. I really don't think anyone is having a problem getting Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow at this point. Shipping more of them will just generate more peg warmers.