Johio Meeting CC Meeting: Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Illinios [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Johio Meeting CC Meeting: Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Illinios

cmderinchief
10-26-2007, 10:26 AM
The Johio Regional Collector Club will be meeting on November 10th at Wright Pat AFB. Interested parties in the Indy can caravan with the central Indiana chapter. We usually meet at the Post Rd. exit on I-70. If you are in the Indy the area and have not got involved in a Regional group, now is a good time to get involved. You're missing out on a much wider world!! :D Below is a cut and paste e-mail from our leader. ;)

Ok fellas, here is the deal.

Sat. Nov. 10th. 2007
Wright Patterson Air Force Museum
Dayton Ohio

Time is up to you. I say no later/earlier than noon.

I talked to James at the Earth in Cincy, he will keep the store open later for us if we wanna make the trip. Its only 45 min or so.

The WPAFM closes at 5 pm. We don't have to stay there all day if the majority chooses not to. I am trying to work out a deal with the museum to get us a group tour of the Annex area of the museum. This area houses the multiple Air Force Ones from over time. They do first come/first serve shuttles back there, but they only do a few and they fill up EARLY in the morning.

Bring yourself, bring some toys to trade. If we get enough donated stuff (from those who have stuff to part with), we will do a door prize drawing.

Hope to see you there!!!

Jon