25th Legions Pack Music !!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : 25th Legions Pack Music !!!!

John Missal
10-26-2007, 06:43 PM
I picked up the Cobra Legions just for the display stand. I love the fact that it's the movie song, but I am saddened that it's editied, but I understand why it would need to be...

I would love hte entire set if it was the classic sculpts better though.

Edit: Ok, so I've opened the pack now and pulled out the figures. I don't normally like the newer articulation and stylings of the figures, but i have to say I love the Air Trooper and the fact that he comes with the regular gear as well. Also the Stinger Driver having a gray gun, as if from an accessory pack, like so many people gave him back in the day with the AP AK is a nice touch.

JohN M>

gotproblems
10-26-2007, 10:02 PM
(noob question) how is it edited? I'm really not familiar with that song and I had to search it out on youtube just to figure out where it came from.

orionlukteel
10-27-2007, 10:54 AM
I usually give my son a hard time for pushing all the "try me" buttons at the store but I couldn't help myself with this one.

CO-BRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

DPrime
10-27-2007, 10:59 AM
... like so many people gave him back in the day with the AP AK is a nice touch.

Yeah, if only it was actually an AK though...

karamazov80
10-27-2007, 11:06 AM
(noob question) how is it edited? I'm really not familiar with that song and I had to search it out on youtube just to figure out where it came from.

Its just shortened, and skips a few segments.

YELSEW
10-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Hopefully, if they have the music for the movie then they will be doing a movie pack with Golobulus, Nem Enforcer and Pythona with 2 Royal Guards.

EDIT: I know they had the music, but knowing they took the time to incorporate it with the toys is a good sign movie toys are on the way! Hopefully. ;)

John Missal
10-27-2007, 03:13 PM

It skips a part of the first verse and ends it with "Who can turn the tide" and then into GIJoe. It makes it shorter, but you only miss it if you really like the movie theme (and of course, I DO!!!!)

:-)

John M>

Super Sport
10-27-2007, 03:53 PM
I just wish they had included the Cobra music box in the 1st Cobra 5 pack. I bought 12 of those and really could have used them as dio fodder. Instead, I'm stuck with 13 GI Joe music boxes with possibly more to come. I dont plan on buying many Legions sets either, I can't deal with all that yellow. :(

Deadman2099
10-27-2007, 11:30 PM
The movie song always sends chills up my spine. It was quite awesome.