Are the 25th figures making the cut ? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Are the 25th figures making the cut ?

Sergeant Duke
10-31-2007, 12:01 AM
So are the 25th Anniversary are selling really well or what ? What's the verdict ? Seems like it's doing well to me.

Are we going to end up getting a lasting figure line from this or what ?

Jbluez
10-31-2007, 12:06 AM
So are the 25th Anniversary are selling really well or what ? What's the verdict ? Seems like it's doing well to me.

Are we going to end up getting a lasting figure line from this or what ?

Yes, they are selling like hot cakes. You can hardly find them on the shelves.

The line originally was going to consist of twenty five figures. Two boxes, and three waves of carded figures. It is now going to continue until the end of 2008, and then merge with the movie line.

So, yeah. :cool:

Erick
10-31-2007, 12:12 AM

When you can't find them anywhere and ebay it's your only option then it's a sign they're selling well :rolleyes:

Sergeant Duke
10-31-2007, 12:24 AM
When you can't find them anywhere and ebay it's your only option then it's a sign they're selling well :rolleyes:

I haven't had any trouble finding them :rolleyes:

None of them are peg warmers though except for Hooded Cobra Commander.

Erick
10-31-2007, 12:25 AM
I haven't had any trouble finding them :rolleyes:

None of them are peg warmers though except for Hooded Cobra Commander.

Well let me say that you're VERY lucky man, have you seen all the threads here about people going nuts trying to find these figures?

Super Sport
10-31-2007, 12:28 AM

The phrase "No duh." comes to mind. :D

Sergeant Duke
10-31-2007, 01:08 AM
I found a bunch of them at local Wal-Mart today . Picked up Stalker and Zartan. Found Red Ninja at another Wal-Mart last night. I guess I won the lottery twice.

Sergeant Duke
10-31-2007, 01:10 AM
I must be the luckiest man alive ...lol

dreams deferred
10-31-2007, 04:56 AM
It is now going to continue until the end of 2008, and then merge with the movie line.

I would say that would mean a lot less of the kind of figures that I want but Hasbro has been doing rather well recently by the fans, I think.