What's everyone doing with the "Yo Joe" speaker? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : What's everyone doing with the "Yo Joe" speaker?

Currahee_Chris
10-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey gang:

Just curious what everyone is doing with the "YO JOE" Speaker insert that comes with the 5 figure packs. I was thinking about maybe figuring out how to make them into a Christmas Ornament- that way I could leave subtle hints for people as to what I am looking for on the big day.

I am also considering putting magnetic strips or something on the backs and putting them in my Trailblazer and Lincoln and then I can press the button as I head off to work and get ready to wage war on the hordes of Cobra's who frustrate me during rush hour!!! :D

Any other suggestions??

Dakemesh
10-31-2007, 09:40 PM
I am also considering putting magnetic strips or something on the backs and putting them in my Trailblazer and Lincoln and then I can press the button as I head off to work and get ready to wage war on the hordes of Cobra's who frustrate me during rush hour!!! :D

Now that's a fun idea! :D

Super Sport
10-31-2007, 10:44 PM
Paint it metallic gold and hang it from a dookie rope chain. WORD!

djett
11-01-2007, 09:32 AM

Any other suggestions??

Hey, you have to do something to get you pumped before taking on the IRS and crying clients who are being audited.

pesonally I just gave mine to my son, I'm now sick of "Yoooo, Jooooee. Dum, Dum,Dum, Dee, Dum" He's three and press's the button over and over and over and over.

Jay West
11-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Nothing so far, but the Cobra device from the Legions set adorns my desk along with Sgt Slaughter (warthog driver), DTC Spirit, and 25th Destro, Baroness, Legion CC, Legion SS, 25th Red Ninja, 25th Lady J, Legion CAT, Legion Stinger Officer, and Legions Trooper.

Slaughter, Spirit and Lady J are out numbered, but they are putting up a good fight. Yo Joe!

Jay West
11-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Hey, you have to do something to get you pumped before taking on the IRS and crying clients who are being audited.

pesonally I just gave mine to my son, I'm now sick of "Yoooo, Jooooee. Dum, Dum,Dum, Dee, Dum" He's three and press's the button over and over and over and over.

Oh goop point. I thought about giving mine to my 3yo. Good reason not to...

Dakemesh
11-01-2007, 09:52 AM
Why anyone EVER gives small children things that make noise I'll never understand! :D

Currahee_Chris
11-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Why anyone EVER gives small children things that make noise I'll never understand! :D

Ha!! I'm with the other guys too- Well, was for awhile till my youngest took a nap and I rounded up my 5 pack boxes and hid them from him. When I scored them at Target, he was sitting in the seat of the shopping cart. He saw me press the button and that was all it took- like DJETT said, by the time I got home I was ready to "YO JOE" him into next week!!! :D :eek:

These are all funny ideas- love the "Flavor Flav" gold chain idea too.

therobidentity
11-01-2007, 03:38 PM

In my family, we have one older sister who now has kids, and five brothers (total) younger than her. So for us, it's vengeance. >=D Every year we get something noisy for the nephew and neices.

There are worse things to brainwash the kids with. ;) Probably one of the better properties to start a kid on.

XtremeWRATH360
11-01-2007, 04:05 PM
I have nothing i want to do with my G.I. Joe speaker, but as for the Cobra one i feel like slapping that on a cart one day while im at Target and pushing that cart as fast as i can while it plays the song and i go around screaming "COBRA" :rolleyes:

Reptilian Popinjay
11-02-2007, 12:18 AM
I did that the other day. I was asked to leave the store.

XtremeWRATH360
11-02-2007, 01:14 PM
I did that the other day. I was asked to leave the store.

You should have ran with the cart screaming "COBRA RETREAT....RETREAT" :D