Small Vehicles [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Small Vehicles

Ben Grimm
11-03-2007, 09:13 AM
There's been a lot of demand for a trouble bubble of some sort - either new sculpt or rerelease, depending on who's asking - and I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of the other smaller vehicles as well. The S.N.A.K.E., Claw, RAM, Silver Mirage, and others as well could probably all be done at the same price point as the figures and on the same size cards, more or less (they'd obviously be thicker) and that might make it easier for retailers to get behind them.

I guess my questions are 1) Do people think we could see these any time soon and 2) What are people's favorites of the small vehicles?

XtremeWRATH360
11-03-2007, 09:21 AM
There's been a lot of demand for a trouble bubble of some sort - either new sculpt or rerelease, depending on who's asking - and I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of the other smaller vehicles as well. The S.N.A.K.E., Claw, RAM, Silver Mirage, and others as well could probably all be done at the same price point as the figures and on the same size cards, more or less (they'd obviously be thicker) and that might make it easier for retailers to get behind them.

I guess my questions are 1) Do people think we could see these any time soon and 2) What are people's favorites of the small vehicles?

I think Trouble Bubble will come out before any of those, its been requested many times and its a classic Cobra vehicle that is pretty much a must for any Cobra army.

Syna3sthesia
11-03-2007, 09:29 AM
I would definately like to see an updated CLAW!

Commander Hawk
11-03-2007, 09:40 AM
As a kid I never got a Trouble Bubble, but I always wanted one. It'd be great if they re-released a new one using the same molds.

FireFox91
11-03-2007, 10:53 AM
They should put out more small vehicles. They take up little place which is frequently an issue for people that don't have much space for their collections. They are also cheap which everyone loves. Finally, I bet that many of the small vehicles would still work with the 25a figures. Hasbro hasn't touched these things since 1997-1998 and I have no idea why.

samluvsjoes
11-03-2007, 11:11 AM
We could get a 25A Road Rebel! :rolleyes:
Seriously though, I'd like some of the smaller vehicles, mostly due to space issues with the larger ones. When I get my McMansion space won't be an issue, but for now, smaller vehicles are the way to go.
Sam

Erick
11-03-2007, 03:11 PM
1.- Yes, I think we'll see some in the near future

2.- In no particular order, Ferret ATV, Trouble Bubble, Hydro Sled and the Road Toad!

gijoe071681
11-04-2007, 10:44 AM
i would love to see small vehicles in the future but i would especially like to see the silver mirage and the cobra ferret

thunt4
11-04-2007, 03:25 PM
We need a cobra ferret. Its a very cool vehicle. Also an armadillo tank,skyhawk,polar battle bear and finally the RAM. I think those would make a great addition

Jbluez
11-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Going on a slight tangent here. The local trade show has a guy that sells vintage Joe vehicles, and while looking at them I was reminded that The fang had a bomb on the backpack peg, for when you didn't use it as a jet pack. Also, the trouble bubble had a mine that sat in the driver's seat. The Cobras certainly had a sense of "kamikaze" tactics back then, didn't they. :D

Jbluez
11-04-2007, 05:52 PM
We need a cobra ferret. Its a very cool vehicle. Also an armadillo tank,skyhawk,polar battle bear and finally the RAM. I think those would make a great addition

The Polar Battle Bear would be awesome. That was the first Joe vehicle I ever had. My older brother always stole it. (He was the Joes, and I was only "allowed" the Cobras.) We wound up breaking the silly thing from our constant power struggle. :rolleyes:

spacemonkey
11-04-2007, 07:08 PM
The Polar Battle Bear would be awesome. That was the first Joe vehicle I ever had. My older brother always stole it. (He was the Joes, and I was only "allowed" the Cobras.) We wound up breaking the silly thing from our constant power struggle. :rolleyes:

I loved that thing! That reminds me, I need to hunt that one down again. Looks like I need to water the money tree. :D