Found wave 2 today! :) [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Found wave 2 today! :)

Jbluez
11-03-2007, 07:10 PM
I went to Target today, fully prepared for the usual dissapointment.

I was thrown completely off guard to find at least 2 assorments of wave 2. I had 0 Beach heads, and now I have 2. :D

I also have Serpentor, Buzzer and Lady Jaye that I can open. (I save one of each for display.) Previously the only ones I've opened are snake eyes and Stalker. I call them my little assault team, in reference to G.I.Joe #50. Beach head will now fit perfectly there. Hehe...of course, the cracked Lady Jaye will only keep reminding me that I don't have a loose Flint, and maybe never will. :(

Anyway, it was a complete surprise to find ANY Joes, especially at 3pm on a busy Saturday!

AlternateUniverse Steeler
11-03-2007, 11:26 PM
congrats. flint will be easier soon.

XtremeWRATH360
11-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Im glad i got Flint when i did i've yet to see him again and with everyone saying he's hard to find im glad i got mine.

Syna3sthesia
11-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Black timber is the hard to find...I find Flint too often!

Erick
11-04-2007, 01:08 AM
I went to Target today, fully prepared for the usual dissapointment

hahaha, that's a contestant for the quote of the year award....

Goldbug
11-04-2007, 03:21 AM
I already found Beachhead & Lady Jaye at TRU. Then I found Buzzer at Wal-Mart.
Yesterday I finally found Cobra Viper glider Pilot at Target.
I'm still missing Flint & Cobra Officer from wave 1.
The only wave 3 I have is Shipwreck with shark tattoo. I haven't seen any other wave 3 figures besides him.

Jbluez
11-04-2007, 06:45 PM
congrats. flint will be easier soon.

Oooh, that is awesome news that I hadn't heard before. Thanks a lot! :)

therobidentity
11-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Here's mine, w/ Lady Jaye:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9884/flintladyjayepl2.jpg

Although I wouldn't have it, if Jbluez hadn't hunted one down and offered it to me, along with the original 5-pack, Storm Shadow, and Snake Eyes. I didn't have a dollar to my name at the time, but eventually wound up paying him back with other figures as I found them.

Though I've kept all the recent cards so far, I haven't kept any sealed except for a Cobra Officer I'm trying to trade for a Trooper. If he doesn't go soon, I may wind up opening that one too though, rather than holding onto it. ;)

(I'm also in the "Lady Jaye is not dead" camp, btw.)

karamazov80
11-04-2007, 07:36 PM
I must be the only person here who sees wave 2 figures (minus trooper) everywhere I go, but has yet to see a single wave 3 figure at any store. . .and I got all the wave 2s from Hasbrotoyshop. Wacky.