View Full Version : NFL 2007 - Week 11

Patrick A. Riley
11-14-2007, 11:05 AM
We're now back up to 16 games per week. Every game is do or die.

Go Eagles! :D

Tim F.
11-14-2007, 06:02 PM
We're now back up to 16 games per week. Every game is do or die.

Go Eagles! :D

Should be an easy one for you this week. However, I probably jinxed it. It'll probably go to OT or something now.

Patrick A. Riley
11-15-2007, 07:09 PM
If Ricky Williams was ready and was allowed to play, then maybe the Fins would have a shot this week ;) :rolleyes:

Tim F.
11-15-2007, 07:29 PM
If Ricky Williams was ready and was allowed to play, then maybe the Fins would have a shot this week ;) :rolleyes:

Ricky or not, I'd still say the Eagles by 14. I just can't believe you guys are gonna let McNabb walk next year. Is this Kolb kid really that good???

Patrick A. Riley
11-15-2007, 09:10 PM
Ricky or not, I'd still say the Eagles by 14. I just can't believe you guys are gonna let McNabb walk next year. Is this Kolb kid really that good???
You never know. We'll see what happens when/if the time comes nexct year. For now, #5 is still their QB

Patrick A. Riley
11-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Upsets this week in pick'em:

1 pick each for the Ravens, Dolphins & Falcons
2 went with the Bills
4 for the 49ers

Patrick A. Riley
11-18-2007, 04:15 PM
I have to stop picking the Lions and against Arizona. Had a just stuck with it like in the beginning of the season, I'd be in good shape :mad:

XtremeWRATH360
11-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Upsets this week in pick'em:

1 pick each for the Ravens, Dolphins & Falcons
2 went with the Bills
4 for the 49ers

Im quite shocked that Bills are getting any picks let alone 2.

starrcommand
11-18-2007, 05:57 PM
This week in the NFL is BS week. I just got home from the Ravens game and let me say BS BS BS. That field goal was BS. The review booth wasnt working at the stadium. There was no review of the field goal. Refs explanation:

We got into a huddle and decided that the field goal was good!

WTF good? How did you just call it bad 10 minutes ago stand in a huddle for 10 min and then decide its good and call the teams back onto the field to go into overtime. TOTAL BS. Ravens were robbed.

Patrick A. Riley
11-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Im quite shocked that Bills are getting any picks let alone 2.
Well, one of those guys always picks the Bills.

You never know. The Ravens almost won, as did the Chiefs and Redskins. The Jets actually did win :eek:

whitedalek
11-19-2007, 01:08 AM
WTF good? How did you just call it bad 10 minutes ago stand in a huddle for 10 min and then decide its good and call the teams back onto the field to go into overtime. TOTAL BS. Ravens were robbed.

Actually, the field goal was good. I was watching the game on tv and the ball bounced off the upright and went over the crossbar but bounced back off the bar that holds the posts up. As long as the ball goes through, the field goal is good. I can't believe the Ravens kicked to that dangerous kick returner of Cleveland twice at the end of the game! Squib!!!!

As for my Fins..........................sigh. Plus, I'm still amazed at how much the Pats run up the score. Up by almost 30 points and they go for it on 4th and 1 from the 14 yard line (or somewhere around there) and go for the touchdown. Belicheat is going crazy! :D

Patrick A. Riley
11-19-2007, 06:35 AM
Jim from Blazing Saddles: "If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad."

The Bills just had to score, didn't they? How dare they! That made New England mad. The Pats had to go for it twice on 4th and 1.

GBPackRat
11-19-2007, 08:47 AM
9 - 1... Why did we have to turn the ball over 5 times in that Bears game...

Today's magic number... 4, hopefully after Thursday, its 2.

Tanner

Druss
11-19-2007, 09:21 AM
As for my Fins..........................sigh. Plus, I'm still amazed at how much the Pats run up the score. Up by almost 30 points and they go for it on 4th and 1 from the 14 yard line (or somewhere around there) and go for the touchdown. Belicheat is going crazy!

Oh come on, they weren't running up the score...is kicking a field goal any worse than going for a TD? When your already up by over 40 at that point it doesn't really matter, points are points. And the Pats called off the dogs in the 4th quarter and even punted later from the 30yd line when they could have went for a long Field Goal and it was 4th and inches, if they were trying to run up the score they would have gone for it right there.

GBPackRat
11-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Druss,

Your Pats were running up the score... Thats what the Pats do, they're good, they rarely stop and even when they do, its still running up the score. They are just that good...

I hate to say it (believe me I really hate to say it), but its unavoidable. The only game they didn't run up the score was versus Indy...

Tanner

bigklop
11-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Personally I don't really see this as running up the score. It's more a case of Defenses cannot stop them. Madden or Michaels had a great quote in last nights game. It was something to the effect of "It's a professional defenses job to figure out how to stop the offense. It's not the offenses job to stop trying to score". First 7 possesions for the Patriots, 7 TD's. I think the Pats could have put 65 on the scoreboard, maybe more if they had wanted to.

Mike

Tim F.
11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
All I can say is Go Pittsburgh in a couple of weeks. Hopefully this loss to the pathetic Jets humbles them and fuels them to take it to the Pats in a couple of weeks.

Patrick A. Riley
11-20-2007, 10:19 AM
The Broncos were giving the Titans points by calling those timeouts. Freezing a kicker at the end of the 1st half by calling a last-second timeout? C'mon Shanahan! :rolleyes:

ttfndude
11-20-2007, 04:55 PM
My Pats are still doing well but there was some interesting play going on this week with other teams who will soon be opponents. They can't sit back yet, still got a few games to go before the Indy NE Superbowl in the playoffs:D

Go PATS!

ttfndude

Tim F.
11-20-2007, 05:32 PM
My Pats are still doing well but there was some interesting play going on this week with other teams who will soon be opponents. They can't sit back yet, still got a few games to go before the Indy NE Superbowl in the playoffs:D

Go PATS!

ttfndude

My daughter has a talking tigger and everytime she squeezes it he says "t.t.f.n., tat ta for now." I was wondering, is your screen name a reference to Winnie the Pooh or is it just and unfortunate coincidence?

Back on topic, anybody know how bad the injury to Maroney was? Is he out or just nicked up?

ttfndude
11-21-2007, 10:40 PM
I believe our biggest concern would be Jarvis Green who hasn't been practicing due to an ankle injury. I haven't seen anything on Maroney in the injury reports.

As for the name yup Pooh reference I was a bit like Tigger you know super happy and energetic during college but not because I had a bouncy tail. So it stuck I am the first and original ttfndude, you might see my name in many places it is probably me. The end part is part of my lostness in the 80's so Ta Ta For Now Dude :cool:

ttfndude