T.J. Maxx and TRU [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : T.J. Maxx and TRU

green firefly
11-16-2007, 04:29 PM
I stopped by a T.J. Maxx today and picked up a grey Frontal Assault Duke and a Razor Ninja SS for $9.99 each. I would never have paid $15 for these figures, but I didn't have them and I want a complete collection. They also had a few Sigma Strike Dukes for $12.99, a bunch of smaller vehicles and a Dragonhawk for $16.99 or $18.99. I checked TRU lately and they had a bunch of Dragonhawks for under $20. So check these stores out for some cheap stuff. Some older S6 stuff is apparently trickling in to TJ's for the holidays.

Now my problem is that a piece of the Razor SS's bladepack came off at some point in the past and is loose in the package...if I can't somehow get it back on without opening or damaging the package...the guy is coming out. I can't take it!

Syna3sthesia
11-16-2007, 04:30 PM
I was surprised to see Sigma Six Figs at Giant Food stores.

green firefly
11-16-2007, 05:14 PM
I was surprised to see Sigma Six Figs at Giant Food stores.

Yep, I've checked all the Giant Food stores around me and most of them have S6 figures. The prices are high but I always check to see if there are any harder to find figures like Lt. Stone or Jet Wings Duke. Some of the stores still have older figures like Sky BATS and Snake Eyes Night Ops. I even saw a v1 Snake Eyes at a Kmart a few weeks ago. You never know what you may find.

Agent Cobalt
11-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Whoa! I would never have guessed that TJ Maxx had action figures! I always thought it was just a clothing store. Guess I'm gonna have to go check 'em out!