christmas giveaway! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : christmas giveaway!

BIGFAN
12-04-2007, 09:31 AM
its been a long time since ive done giveaways consistently so i am in the mood!

this one is a little different.

basically i have a bag of about 50.00 worth of joe stuff. stands figs accessories. some good stuff.

so tell me who you want it for and why or tell me why you want need it!

no story is to lame! lol (except you pat!)

so post it here. ill narrow it down to 5 after 7 days and then i will set up a poll and we will all vote on the winner from the top 5!

so start posting! and if you have specific non 500.00 joe need i might be able to switch out the prize for you but no guarentees.

jetski333
12-04-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm the first one to post again ... geez at least give me something for effort. :D I need it so I can finally start on the diorama I've been planning in my head since like forever, I promise I will post pics.

CGC
12-04-2007, 04:30 PM
snip...
so tell me who you want it for and why or tell me why you want need it!
...snip
You mean who we think should win? My vote is for the next person who gets their very first +1 in the Good/Bad Traders thread! :D

trammell60
12-04-2007, 06:10 PM
I would like it because I am just starting to get back into collecting just stumbuled upon this site the other day its great. I was a huge GIjoe fan as a a kid hoping to start my collection with your help of coarse:D

Syna3sthesia
12-04-2007, 09:09 PM
I need it!
I luv plastic!

Erick
12-04-2007, 09:40 PM
I really need that bag!

If I win, I will donate it to charity!!! :p :rolleyes:

GI Joanne
12-05-2007, 09:39 PM
You mean who we think should win? My vote is for the next person who gets their very first +1 in the Good/Bad Traders thread! :D

I would love it for myself because you can never have enough,but I have to agree with CGC.What better way to welcome a very new member.Give it to the newbies,IMHO.

ttfndude
12-05-2007, 09:54 PM
I believe I would be a good candidate for this I have been very down in the dumps and could use a pick me up :o

ttfndude

Erick
12-05-2007, 10:15 PM
I really need that bag!

If I win, I will donate it to charity!!! :p :rolleyes:

Add to that, the fact that we both joined the forums in may 2002! how about that huh? ;) :p

karamazov80
12-05-2007, 10:21 PM
I would like to have something like that to give to my nephew. He's 5 years old (the year I was when I first started watching the Joe cartoons), and I've bought him a few 25th figures for Christmas, but I'm sure that he would go bonkers for a bunch of the older Joe stuff. Plus, my dad is copying my Joe cartoons for him to watch, so I know he would like to have the "guys" to play along. I've already gotten him into a number of other toys and cartoons that I was into as a kid (Justice League, Spiderman, He-Man), but this Christmas is when he gets to know. . .GI Joe.

Deadman2099
12-05-2007, 10:22 PM
I will be giving the bag to the holiday demons that live at the foot of my bed. They screach and holler about how they want plastic souls... Pleaaaase help me... they try to grab my feet when they go over the edge in the middle of the night. That bag may be my only hope!

grunt 4 mvp
12-07-2007, 08:41 PM
I'll put some of it, and some of my own stuff, into a new contest so more people can get involved and pay it forward!

pierce913
12-14-2007, 08:39 PM
so i can add more to my feeble collection

gnawgahyde
12-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Well quite frankly it will make me feel loved this holiday season. Ever get that feeling that no one pays attention to anything you say or do? Well getting his gift would prove I'm wrong.

Patrick A. Riley
12-21-2007, 03:19 PM
no story is too lame! lol (except you pat!)

Who me? :confused: ;)

toe
12-21-2007, 03:27 PM
I would like it because I am just starting to get back into collecting just stumbuled upon this site the other day its great. I was a huge GIjoe fan as a a kid hoping to start my collection with your help of coarse:D

I'm voting for trammell60 because of my slight jealousy of him just starting his collection back up. Also, I remember when i was getting back into collecting, I was so appreciative of anything i could get my hands on....I would assume that if this person has experience w/ joes, he/she would be drooling over a large batch of accessories.....

toe
12-21-2007, 06:03 PM
In addition,...........can you remember the time when all you could basically do was to rely on the Yojoe archive?.. Remember the tedious enjoyment you felt when you discovered that you had a 'complete' figure? Sure, veterens may still feel that way, but you already know that the blue backpack goes w/ Zandar and that Tele-Viper's accessory is a scanner, and not a poisonous gan dispensor......Whoever gets it should be someone who will take days to sort through it, rather than an hour. Newbie! Newbie!.... HoHoHo

**Sweet give-away!**

BIGFAN
12-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Who me? :confused: ;)

yes you! you get enough out of me! lol

poll added as a new thread so vote it up!