View Full Version : G.i. Joe Dreams

scm
12-06-2007, 12:53 PM
I was just wondering if you guys have any gijoe dreams while you sleep at night, I had this one dream when I was asleep I was at a charity/good will store and i saw a few tables of small gijoes and some gijoe collector guides, all for resonable low prices

The Faceless Master
12-06-2007, 01:47 PM
i have dreams of finding Euro-TF MOC figures, Argen7 & whatnot...

Erick
12-06-2007, 02:56 PM
Nope, I've had dreams (nightmares) of other crappy toys though...

skinny
12-06-2007, 02:56 PM
I used to but not so much anymore. I would dream I would walk into Kaybees ( always there for some reason) and I would see all the new line, only the thing is that the "new line" was all stuff I imagined, my own new guys new vehicles all on the current type of packaging. Too bad I cant remember specifics all i knew was I woke up wanting to go to the store and check out all the new stuff. Then five minutes later it would hit me..oh yeah it was all a dream. None of that really exists.

Redstart
12-06-2007, 10:38 PM
I work in a restaurant and had a dream once that our store was a secret GI Joe base. Myself and all of my coworkers were Joes and we went on missions. The Cobras attacked NYC and some buildings fell and we had to go stop them. Dividing into small teams, I was with two good friends of mine, one male, one female. We went into NYC by water, landing on the rubble of a fallen building in a rubber raft. We hid in the rubble as Cobra boats passed by on the river and Trouble Bubbles passed overhead. At the top of the mountain of stone stood Cobra Commander, Destro, and the Baroness in all their glory. It was awesome to see them in "person". That's all I remember of that dream, but it was one of the best ones I've ever had.

Propaedeutic
12-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Action figures of various sorts make appearances in my dreams all the time. But they're rarely part of the plot; they're just there. But since my home is arranged that way, it's not much of a surprise.

Very occasionally (maybe once or twice a year) I'll dream I'm in a store with G.I. Joe or Star Wars items on the shelves, but they'll be either imaginary but awesome new figures or ridiculously cheap repacks of old ones. When I wake up, I won't remember anything more specific than that. But like Briar Rose said, if you dream something more than once, it's sure to come true. Right?

Blowtorch77
12-07-2007, 12:40 PM
I've had a few. Most of them involve walking around my parents basement and finding a buch of joes toys I used to have, with the addition of a crimson guard figure repainted in a standerd cobra blue.

Also had a dream that was like an old 80's joe toy commercial. I just remember there was a vehicle sort of like a havac, only it had a crane in back, and for some reason and shipwreck up on top driving.

Viper Commander
12-10-2007, 12:40 AM
I once had a dream where I was Storm Shadow and I was about to assasinate Cobra Commander. But somehow Cobra found out, they sent zombies after me and I had to dog paddle to fly away and escape... :confused:

Everytime I dream about flying I always fly by dog paddling.

Redstart
12-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Everytime I dream about flying I always fly by dog paddling.

Dude, whenever I dream about flying, I do it by moving my legs like I'm riding a bike. haha.

Patrick A. Riley
12-12-2007, 08:33 PM
I don't remember specifics, but I know I have several times. Just ordinary ones having nothing to do with Joes, just me walking around and seeing my collection. I've dreamed of finding figures I know I don't have or else finding my figures have been stolen or broken. Weird