View Full Version : I hate Microsoft & Xbox

starrcommand
12-31-2007, 05:55 PM
ARGH. I just started to play Assassins Creed on my Xbox 360 and wouldnt you know it I got the red ring of death. ARGH. I am sooo freaking mad right now. At least its new years and I can go do something else. But I sooo wanted to play AC right now. I have hardly played anything for the past 2 months and now the darn thing goes and dies on me. Its only a year old. Dang you MICROSOFT WHY MUST YOU BUILD SUCH AN AWESOME AND CRAPPY GAME SYSTEM, WHY????

YELSEW
01-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I guess I have been kind of lucky. All I get are unreadable disc errors occassionaly. I bought an original one. Hope it gets back quick, I here that game is pretty awesome.

starrcommand
01-01-2008, 10:30 AM
Im calm now. But I used to get that all the time also. Used to happen in the middle of certain games, Halo 3, Oblivion, Marvel Legends, and Assassins Creed on my first time. I only got like 30 seconds into the game.

A buddy of mine said take it back to where I got it, he did the same and they let him exchange it. So Im going to try that and see what they say. If they say take a hike I guess I have to wait for the box to arrive and ship it out. Otherwise I will be playing Assassins Creed in a short while.

Navajo
01-01-2008, 05:36 PM
I had 2 systems die, one was the ring of death, the other was just one light going...E74, I remember it well. So 3 days ago, I put in COD4...and doesn't that friggin' E74 pop up again. I shut it down, and re-started, it seems fine now. BUt I know it's only a matter of time now when it goes kaputz. I'm done with xbox if it does it again.

Goldbug
01-01-2008, 06:55 PM
You may want to check my post in this thread...

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=50056

Bigtattoo
01-01-2008, 07:09 PM
I hear your pain.

Its really annoying when that happens- same thing happened to me when I went to play BioShock.

the good thing is that Microsoft's returns are quite good- just phone customer support and theyll send a new console.

The bad thing is itll take 2-3 weeks

XtremeWRATH360
01-01-2008, 08:35 PM
I had 2 systems die, one was the ring of death, the other was just one light going...E74, I remember it well. So 3 days ago, I put in COD4...and doesn't that friggin' E74 pop up again. I shut it down, and re-started, it seems fine now. BUt I know it's only a matter of time now when it goes kaputz. I'm done with xbox if it does it again.

I had E74 happen to me a few weeks ago, my system never has started up since. I couldn't give up on 360 like you though, there's just to many damn games i want coming out to just give it up like that.

bluebikerboy1
01-01-2008, 08:48 PM
see this is why i havnt bought a system yet. let all the bugs come out now so the new ones will actually work. then ill buy one :p