Will we get more multi-figure 5-packs??? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Will we get more multi-figure 5-packs???

flash70
01-02-2008, 09:59 AM
With the popularity of STAR WARS Battle packs from hasbro.

Will we get G.I.*JOE Battle packs in the coming year???

I know the popularity of the comic packs is coming back in a big way.

But how about Joe Battle packs (5 figures) with small vehicles like:

Armadillo, Battle Bear ski-mobile, Silver Mirage motorcycle, Ram Motorcycle, Ferret...or perhaps the old Battle stations.

What do you guys think.

Jay West
01-02-2008, 10:18 AM
We are getting the Toys R Us exclusive Red Ninja Pack, Night Watch pack and Cobra Chain of command evolutions pack. Who knows what else.

XtremeWRATH360
01-02-2008, 02:33 PM
We are getting the Toys R Us exclusive Red Ninja Pack, Night Watch pack and Cobra Chain of command evolutions pack. Who knows what else.

whats the date for those?

rageseven
01-02-2008, 03:10 PM
With the recent announcement of Copperhead and a Cobra Viper likely on the way, there would be enough existing molds to make a Python Patrol 5 pack: Trooper, Officer, CG, Viper, and Copperhead.

I'd buy six.

flash70
01-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Yup, me to...I would six of eery troope builder single, comic pack, or battle pack.

steelbrigade
01-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Hasbro already annouced that there will be a series of 5 4-packs with an exclusive carry over comic... here's the note:

3 ¾” Battle Packs
This is planned to be a series of five four packs, each with a part of a five-issue self-contained comic book story. The sets will be broken up over three series. The first two waves will have two sets each, and the third wave will have the final set in the series.

Toys R us will have 3 multi-figure pack exclusives
Night Force Cobra Troopers 5-pack
Snake-Eyes with 4 Red Ninja's
Senior Ranking Officer 3-pack

So I would say no more 5-packs planned in 2008...

Jay West
01-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Hasbro already annouced that there will be a series of 5 4-packs with an exclusive carry over comic... here's the note:

3 ¾” Battle Packs
This is planned to be a series of five four packs, each with a part of a five-issue self-contained comic book story. The sets will be broken up over three series. The first two waves will have two sets each, and the third wave will have the final set in the series.

Toys R us will have 3 multi-figure pack exclusives
Night Force Cobra Troopers 5-pack
Snake-Eyes with 4 Red Ninja's
Senior Ranking Officer 3-pack

So I would say no more 5-packs planned in 2008...

Good call, I had forgotten about the comic battle packs.