View Full Version : The Indiana Jones figure toy thread & poll

badbrad
01-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Will you be buying the new Indiana Jones action figures?
If they come carded, looks like it could be a fun set to complete.

http://myweb.cableone.net/badbrad/jones.jpg

INDIANA JONES
The official street date for Indiana Jones Action Figures is May 5th 2008

INDIANA JONES 3 Ύ” BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 1 - February 2008
Marion Ravenwood
Indiana Jones Cairo
Indy Temple of Doom
Cairo Swordsman
Sallah
Belloq
German Soldier with gun
Monkey Man with monkey

INDIANA JONES 3 Ύ” BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 2 - April 2008
Indiana Jones
Indiana Jones
Mutt Williams
Mutt Williams
Irena Spalko
Dovchenko
Narzca Warrior
Cemetery Warrior
Russian Soldier

INDIANA JONES 3Ύ” BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 3 - June 2008
Indiana Jones
Dr. Henry Jones
Elsa
Young Indy
Grail Knight
Vogel
INDIANA JONES 3Ύ” BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES 3 Ύ” DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 1 - March 2008
Deluxe Indiana Jones with Trap
Deluxe Indiana Jones with Trap
Deluxe Indiana Jones with Horse
Deluxe German with Motorcycle

INDIANA JONES 3 Ύ” DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 2
Mutt Williams with Motorcycle - April 2008
INDIANA JONES 3 Ύ” DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 3 - May 2008
INDIANA JONES 3 Ύ” DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 4 - June 2008
INDIANA JONES 12” ASSORTED
Wave 1 - April 2008
Wave 2 - April 2008
Wave 3 - July 2008
Wave 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES 2” ADVENTURE HEROES 2 PACKS
Wave 1 - March 2008
Wave 2 - April 2008
Wave 3 - July 2008
Wave 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES VEHICLE AND PLAYSETS
Indiana Jones 3.75” Vehicle Assortment
Wave 1 - March 2008
Wave 3 - April 2008
Wave 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES TITANIUM DIE-CAST VEHICLES
Waves - TBC

INDIANA JONES PLAYSETS
Indiana Jones 3.75” Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Playset - TBC

Indiana Jones 1:64 Scale Die-Case Adventure Playset - TBC
INDIANA JONES ROLE PLAY
Indiana Jones Role Play – Whip - April 2008
Indiana Jones role Play - Sword - June 2008

INDIANA JONES MIGHTY MUGS
Wave 1 - July 2008
Wave 2 - September 2008

Erick
01-13-2008, 07:42 PM
This line looks promising. I'll buy them

Syna3sthesia
01-13-2008, 09:22 PM
Love the movies but I won't be getting the figs!

TheReverend
01-13-2008, 10:25 PM
I LOVE the movies. But I have WAY too many toys as it is, so no I will not be buying them. But they look cool :)

MikePrime
01-13-2008, 11:32 PM
I won't be buying them, except for the 12" figure that Hasbro is making. I think I would like the 4" figures more if they were designed like the new G.I. Joe figures. But, these also being a Lucasfilm property, they will end up being like the poolry articulated Star Wars figures.

YELSEW
01-14-2008, 10:21 AM
I voted yes, but I would have voted maybe. If I like them when I see them carded I might buy.

Bigtattoo
01-14-2008, 10:24 AM
Ill probably end up getting some of them, mainly for the accessories.

Those heads may be customisable too.

GI Joanne
01-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Ill probably end up getting some of them, mainly for the accessories.

Those heads may be customisable too.

Great minds think alike-;) .

dockingbay97
01-14-2008, 11:04 AM
I have all the Kenner Raiders of the Lost Ark toys and am very eagerly awaiting these. I can't wait to see the new movie figures at Toy Fair.

dockingbay97
01-14-2008, 11:07 AM
But, these also being a Lucasfilm property, they will end up being like the poolry articulated Star Wars figures.

You really haven't picked up many SW figures over the last couple of years then. More and more have pretty much the same articulation as Joes.

They have come a long way since Attack of the Clones.

MikePrime
01-14-2008, 01:15 PM
You really haven't picked up many SW figures over the last couple of years then. More and more have pretty much the same articulation as Joes.

They have come a long way since Attack of the Clones.

I did buy one or two last year and I see plenty of them in the stores. They don't even come close to the articulation of the 25th anniversary Joes.

Super Sport
01-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Will you be buying the new Indiana Jones action figures?

Only because my PDD needs a proper Fedora. Still they look dang cool!

DevilKing
01-17-2008, 01:50 AM
Love the movies but I won't be getting the figs!

I love the movies too. I won't be buying the figures either. I might get an Indy figure, but that's it.

However, I'm terribly worried about the new movie. Lucas and Spielburg have demonstrated they might not be the best people to carry on their own legacies. If I could, I'd gladly go back in time and never watch the SW prequels.

Unlike most, I'm not saying such a thing because I think Lucas was lazy. If you really look at a lot of the plot points in the prequels, they indicate a lot of thought and consideration regarding the original trilogy. But they also illustrate a lot of carelessness and pandering. I personally don't want to see that happen to another fanchise.

Captain-DC
01-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Yep these figures will Rock! Then old Kenner figures were not very detailed. I have some of those figures. And these New versions make the old versions look like Crap!

He! He!

So yes i'll hopefully be buying these also.

I just hope i can keep up with G.I.Joe and Star Wars and these also. That will be the only problem then.

:)

By: Captain-DC
01/18/2008

badbrad
01-19-2008, 01:07 AM
I don't give a crap about the articulation on these.
They look cool, and if the cards are cool, I'll keep them MOC anyway.
I'm keeping the 25th MOC too, except for some doubles. I don't customize, I don't troop build or make dioramas, and I haven't "played" with them since I was a kid. But, I love looking on them, and having them in my hands. So, I'll be completing this set. It'll give me something to do while waiting for the Joes to come around the Midwest area.

dockingbay97
04-26-2008, 10:06 PM
I was able to find the deluxe figures today and reviewed them here (http://dockingbay97.com/reviews/deluxeindy.html).

I hope this is helpful for some of you.

statesofeuphoria
04-27-2008, 07:56 AM
I'll pick and choose. I already collect way too much to get them all.
I don't care for the fact that most of the Indy's have dedicated leg poses.

Shogi
04-27-2008, 08:35 AM
I'll probably grab a figure or two, I'm really waiting for the Cargo Truck though :)

GI Joanne
04-27-2008, 08:42 AM
After reading Dock's awesome review,I'll definately be getting them.I especially like the German soldier.The accessories are really kool also and the playset with the Cobras I can definately use.So yeah I'll be getting into the Indy figures.

CGC
04-27-2008, 11:54 AM
A few, mainly from the deluxe line. I'm also looking forward to the cargo truck. Most of what I'm looking for is dio accs for a few things, & this line looks like it'll have a lot of goodies in it!

John Missal
04-27-2008, 01:43 PM
I'd only buy them if they get better articulation. We already have them instock at our store, waiting for May 1st.

I WILL buy the Taters ofthe Lost Ark Mr. Potato Head :-)

John M>

MikePrime
05-01-2008, 01:15 PM
I saw a Marion figure at Wal-Mart. The figure was so tiny and it cost $6.94. I guess they will fit right in with Star Wars figures.

badbrad
05-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Got 11 of em today. Anybody have an updated checklist??

http://myweb.cableone.net/badbrad/indy.jpg

MikePrime
05-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Insanity at K-Mart. The figures are $8.37.

John Missal
05-01-2008, 08:12 PM
$7.49 at our Target. I picked up the main Indy because his articulation is great. The others I'm kinda wishywashy on. We only got the first 8 figures in. We had two of the same case.

$15?!?!?!? for the Mr. Potato Head. I've never paid $15 for a Potato....

John M.

yojoebro82
05-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Insanity at K-Mart. The figures are $8.37.

Isn't that what a Kmart GI Joe is up to now?
Figures are just too expensive. That simple. I might get an Indiana Jones. An as in ONE.

MikePrime
05-01-2008, 10:45 PM
So far the Joes are still $6.32 at the K-Mart that I went to.

Shogi
05-01-2008, 11:42 PM
I only wanted a vehicle and an Indy.....yeah, that plan didn't last long :)

Cargo Truck
German Soldier single pack
German Soldier Double pack
German Solder on Bike
Col. Dovchenko
Rene Belloq
Marion
Cemetary Warrior
Indy with Golden Idol
Indy with Crystal Skull (This is by far the better of the two, the only thing he needs is the coiled whip which comes with the other Indy)
Indy with Ark (Goes great with the vintage Map Room :) )

I also now have enough stickers to send off for the Crystal Skeleton with Throne :D

I was at TRU this morning when it opened looking for Wave 7 Joes, as I walked in the door, my attention was drawn to the Speed Racer wall.....had I looked to my left I would have seen the Indy toys. It wasn't till a half hour later at Target I noticed Indy toys were out. BTW, TRU has the single figures for $5.99 while Target has then for $7 and some change.....but I had coupons to use at Target (I went to many Targets today)

Also, just so you know, If you buy two single figures and a Deluxe figure at Target....that comes out to 3 cents shy of $25 and you can't use your $5 off coupon (I now have a Matchbox car I have to figure out what to do with :) )

Here's a pic (This before I picked up the Map Room Indy)
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/Shogi88/Collection%20toy%20room/IndyToys.jpg

After I showed my Girlfriend all the figures, she decided she liked them enough to get the Marion/Swordsman 2 pack

irishcop21
05-02-2008, 03:01 PM
I know.....probably gonna hack off a few people I may have excited with the title. But when I saw this (new Indy Jones KOCS vehicle) it was the first thing that popped in my head.

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=Hasbro%2FIndiana_Jones%2FVehicles&pic=Jungle_Cutter_02.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0

If nothing else, the Dreadnoks would have a good time playing with it.

skullheadman
05-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I dig it! I could totally see Dragonsky clearing the way through some hostile terrain with the baby. Looking forward to the Russian figures from the Indy line to bolster the OG ranks, or just be generic Russian/Eastern Bloc troops for those "Special Missions" scenarios.

DPrime
05-03-2008, 03:38 AM
Not bad! Too bad we're not getting a T-62 or T-72, though that's probably set a bit too far in the future for ol' Indy.

djett
05-03-2008, 11:51 AM
not to jack the thread, but has anyone seen the Indy fig's? what are they like? compatable with Joe?

RipperUK
05-03-2008, 12:04 PM
The guy who does Shortpacked was saying he bought Indy figures so he'd have a GI Joe scale Shia LeBouf, so maybe they are the same scale. If they are the same scale, I think I'll pick up one of these and give it a Dreadnok paintjob.

slim19722
05-03-2008, 02:53 PM
I have a few and they display well with Joe's.

Falcone
05-03-2008, 02:58 PM
All the vehicles would look good for the Oktober Guard (asuming Joes it in them). And this guy would be the perfect generic Soviet soldier. http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=view&album=Hasbro%2FIndiana_Jones%2FFigures%2FCrystal_S kull&pic=Russian_Soldier_02.jpg&dispsize=800&start=0

Rooster3D
05-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Not bad! Too bad we're not getting a T-62 or T-72, though that's probably set a bit too far in the future for ol' Indy.If they include Indy timeline from the up-coming movie, then they might have some nice T55s from the Korean War era.

dockingbay97
05-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Here is a picture of the Indiana Jones Russian figures with Oktober Guard figures for your comparison.

http://dockingbay97.com/yojoe/oktguard0503.jpg

Shogi
05-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Here is a picture of the Indiana Jones Russian figures with Oktober Guard figures for your comparison.

I'd say they blend in well (First time I looked at the pic, I didn't even notice the 2nd Russian Soldier! :) )

mttlg
05-04-2008, 08:22 PM
not to jack the thread, but has anyone seen the Indy fig's? what are they like? compatable with Joe?
More or less (though I've only gotten the German soldiers so far). The main differences are that the legs are shorter, the arms are longer, the heads are bigger, and they can hold weapons. Head sculpts are a bit goofy (some have a peg size similar to the Crimson Guard figures, but the heads just don't look right swapped) and paint apps are inconsistent. Joints are basically standard Star Wars, minus the chest joint and in some cases the ankle joints. Weapons are also standard Star Wars flimsy garbage, but Stalker's MP40 (same sculpt as the German soldiers' MP40s) and Rock n Roll's MG42 will work perfectly with these guys (sorry Rock n Roll, the gun goes to the guy who can hold it). Marauder Lugers and most modern German weapons (MP5, G36/G36C, etc.) are also a perfect fit. The German motorcycle looks great (and is clearly made to have a sidecar version later on), but G.I. Joe figures can barely reach the handlebars. The German motorcycle soldier looks great (the coat is near perfect), but the hands are stretched out from the handlebars, making it a bit tougher to hold weapons. The foot pegs on all of these are in the heels, which is a problem when they have ankle articulation - the motorcycle guy's peg holes aren't deep enough to work with stands.

Overall, these figures make me a bit disappointed with Hasbro's efforts with G.I. Joe figures. The hands are exactly right for holding weapons and the longer arms help a lot. Considering that these figures are clearly made with the sculpt in mind first, the articulation shouldn't be this good. They feel very solid and pose well despite the poor hip articulation. I had initially thought that this line was just a quick cash grab by Hasbro, but I am very impressed (head sculpts aside) - the motorcycle alone is a work of art (it even has rubber tires).

MikePrime
05-04-2008, 09:24 PM
I caved in and bought the German soldier with motorcycle, mostly in anticipation of a motorcycle and sidecar set that would come with Indy and his dad.

The figure is quite nice as is the motorcycle. I might buy Indy on a horse as well.

I do wish that all of the figures had knee articulation, since some of them do not. The face-sculpts for Indiana and Marion are not as good as they could be. Indy's face-sculpt is especially troubling since Hasbro has so much experience with their Han Solo action figures.

Rooster3D
05-05-2008, 02:22 AM
I hate the articulation of LucasArts figures. It stifles the posability, and they design on them in a way that usually only looks good in a non-pose. That's my 2’.

skinny
05-06-2008, 02:19 PM
the 12 inch talking indy is cool and i like the grail knight and indy sr figs but i probably wont buy any like Rev says I have enough toys as it is what I WANT is one of those fedoras to hang next to my lightsaber and Stormy sword..yeah i went there.

Alchemist
05-07-2008, 11:24 AM

That’s awesome. They do blend in well.

John Missal
05-07-2008, 09:55 PM
We finally got the 2 packs out here. I did pick up all the germans. Pretty generic, but with two different heads, they can make a few different ones. No vehicles yet, even though there is a shelf for them at target.

I love the Adventure Heroes versions. Gotta love an Ark Ghost for a 3 year old.

Is there anyone here who is opening their figures that doesn't need the stickers? I would like to collect them to get the Skeleton figure, but I'm buying the 2 packs for some and not getting all of the singles and am looking to get more stickers independant of figures.

John M>

Reptilian Popinjay
05-08-2008, 12:25 AM
We finally got the 2 packs out here. I did pick up all the germans. Pretty generic, but with two different heads, they can make a few different ones. No vehicles yet, even though there is a shelf for them at target.

I love the Adventure Heroes versions. Gotta love an Ark Ghost for a 3 year old.

Is there anyone here who is opening their figures that doesn't need the stickers? I would like to collect them to get the Skeleton figure, but I'm buying the 2 packs for some and not getting all of the singles and am looking to get more stickers independant of figures.

John M>

The Adventure Heroes Ark Ghost made me do a double-take, too.

DPrime
05-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Well, I wasn't really going to, but at the store today I saw them, so I decided to pick up a Raiders Indy and Russian Soldier. I may take the Soviet back, but I like the idea of an Indiana Jones figure, I'll keep that one at least.

Barbecue
05-09-2008, 12:15 AM
I didn't have any plans to buy any of the Indy toys until I saw more of the toy pics. I will get a Indy and a couple of the Nazi soldiers just for the joy of having a couple of action figures to be the "punching bags" of other superheroes.:D

IlliniJoe
05-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Anyone think of/buy any of the new indiana jones vehicles for your cobra troops as troop carriers. You could put business suit CC in the old german officer car and troopers in the truck. If you did buy them could you pot pics to see how they look?

Super Sport
05-10-2008, 02:46 PM
Theres a couple on joedios. Scarviper had the most fun (http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=1301) with it.

stad
05-10-2008, 03:46 PM
Bought the truck but haven't even got around to opening it yet.

DPrime
05-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Personally, I think they're a little dated... These are '40s and '50s trucks, after all.

dockingbay97
05-11-2008, 10:25 AM
I found the Jungle Cutter this weekend. You could use it for Oktober Guard but it is a little strange for a vehicle.

I'll try and get some shots with it and some OG figures today or tomorrow.

stad
05-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Personally, I think they're a little dated... These are '40s and '50s trucks, after all.

Perfect army-surplus for a terrorist organization.

slim19722
05-11-2008, 12:13 PM
I have the truck & the jeep. So far, I only opened the jeep and it's filled with German Soldiers at the moment. But it's always a possibility I would throw some Cobra Troopers, in either one. Such a good thing how versatile the vehicles can be used with other toy lines.

DPrime
05-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Perfect army-surplus for a terrorist organization.

Not really - even the poorest terrorists/militias in the middle east and Africa use newer stuff than that.

I had a good look at the jeep the other day at the store - the oversized machine gun really threw the whole effect off for me. The truck and motorcycle look nice, but they're still too old looking to me.

IlliniJoe
05-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Yes they are old but until Cobra ponies up the money for a new troop carrier I guess that will have to do for me at least. :) Looks like the figs will fit into it ok.

stad
05-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Not really - even the poorest terrorists/militias in the middle east and Africa use newer stuff than that.

I had a good look at the jeep the other day at the store - the oversized machine gun really threw the whole effect off for me. The truck and motorcycle look nice, but they're still too old looking to me.

I saw trucks just like that in Somalia. The technicals were just pick-ups with a gun in the back, but they were using the big trucks like that.

The US Army was still using 2 1/2 ton (deuce and a half) trucks from '50s and '60s as recently as at least '93, my unit in Korea had several of them.

The oversized machine gun was what decided it for me to skip the jeep.

slim19722
05-12-2008, 12:10 AM
I saw trucks just like that in Somalia. The technicals were just pick-ups with a gun in the back, but they were using the big trucks like that

Yep, pretty much anything with wheels, was a rolling shooting spot.

Pit Viper
05-12-2008, 12:19 AM
I was thinking about getting that Russia vehicle to use with the Oktober Guard.

DPrime
05-13-2008, 03:23 AM
The oversized machine gun was what decided it for me to skip the jeep.

Yeah, I can't believe they did that - it looked like a Star Wars gun.

djett
05-14-2008, 06:48 PM
I've bought a couple and I really like them.

kerowack
05-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Loving these. Short of the truck and jeep (can't find them), I've got ROTL pretty much covered. Didn't buy the Marion two pack by choice.

I'm not planning on getting Crystal Skull figures, but the movie may change that. Temple of Doom and Last Crusade are definites. These are fun.

On a side note, these FLEW off the shelves at my local Target and the newest GIJoe wave (Spirit, Wildbill, Snake Eyes) have been 6 rows tall and 6 deep all week.

Jack
05-16-2008, 07:39 AM
Still haven't found the Russian soldier or Cemetary Warrior. Hopefully this weekend will change that. It would help if Targets by me put out the Crystal Skull wave. I am guessing they will have some sort of sale this next week with the movie release.

kerowack
05-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Found the truck thanks to Target.com. You can search for an item and see it's availibity at a local store.

The shelf they are on looks sweet. I just need the jeep and have decided to pick up the Indiana Jones with idol. Wasn't going to, but at this point, can't see why I wouldn't.

I've been wanting Indy figures for a LONG time.

slim19722
05-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Here's what I've grabbed so far.

statesofeuphoria
05-18-2008, 03:54 PM
TRU is having a buy 2 get 3rd free sale on Indy figures now.

karamazov80
05-18-2008, 04:44 PM
I bought a single Raiders Indy with the jacket, whip, gun, and idol, but I haven't decided if I want to open it or to return it yet. My main issues are the paint apps on the face (the eyes look horrible) and the generic, and ugly, face sculpt. The 25th Joes, with a few minor exceptions, are significantly better than this figure in this regard. And I know it isn't just the one I bought. Every Indy I saw in the store, and the ones I've seen online, are similarly unpleasant-looking.

I had the toys as a kid (my dad laid out the final scene from Raiders on a birthday cake with the toys, if I'm not mistaken), but unlike the 25th Joes, I don't see these as a major upgrade. They look like something that could have come out of the 1990s. It's too bad, too, because if they looked better, I would probably pick up Marion, Bellock, and a number of others, but I'll probably pass, at least, on the other figures at this point.

dockingbay97
05-18-2008, 05:14 PM
The main problem with the Indy head sculpt is Harrison Ford is one of those people that are very hard to capture a good likeness when making a figure. There are a few other actors like him out there and usually you can never find a perfect sculpt.

The best Indy head sculpt I have seen so far is the Sideshow premium format figure.

Viperman
05-22-2008, 01:59 AM
Is anybody else keeping track of which relics there getting with which figures? I'm honestly finding these far more interesting than some of the figures themselves and would like to make a list for those who would like to find certain relics without having to be completionist about it.

here's what I have so far:

Raiders;

Indi w Gold Idol box #9903674 Chachapoyan Temple Tablet
Indi w whip cracking action box #9906812 Grail Tablet
Sallah box #990462 Terracotta Horse

Kingdom
Col. Dovchenko box #9701179
Indi w RPG box #9901277 Dagger of Atreus
Indi w Cryastal Skull box #9909002 Eye of the Peacock

This is of course assumeing that since all the identical figures I examined in the store had identical box numbers that identical figures all have the same relic. O has anyone found a Shankara stone?

AmbroseKalifornia
05-22-2008, 03:25 AM
Every Indy I saw in the store, and the ones I've seen online, are similarly unpleasant-looking.

I got the well accessorized Raiders Indy, but hated the head sculpt. Then today, I saw the golden Idol deluxe figure, and the head sculpt for that was pretty good, so I picked it up to do a head swap and the neck ball was a completely different size!

So now I've got Kenner-Star Wars-articulated Indy, and another that looks like Harrison Ford's stunt double.

Great.

djett
05-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah, just for S.and G.'s I tried to swap indy's head with the motorcycle nazi's body and vice versa. didn't work.

Reptilian Popinjay
05-23-2008, 12:52 AM
Is anybody else keeping track of which relics there getting with which figures? I'm honestly finding these far more interesting than some of the figures themselves and would like to make a list for those who would like to find certain relics without having to be completionist about it.

here's what I have so far:

Raiders;

Indi w Gold Idol box #9903674 Chachapoyan Temple Tablet
Indi w whip cracking action box #9906812 Grail Tablet
Sallah box #990462 Terracotta Horse

Kingdom
Col. Dovchenko box #9701179
Indi w RPG box #9901277 Dagger of Atreus
Indi w Cryastal Skull box #9909002 Eye of the Peacock

This is of course assumeing that since all the identical figures I examined in the store had identical box numbers that identical figures all have the same relic. O has anyone found a Shankara stone?

There's a site somewhere that lists all the different artifacts.

I have a Dovchenko and 2 Russian Soldiers (only 2 of those I've ever seen). The Dovchenko comes with the Kali Chalice (that shrunken head thing Mola Ram pours blood down Indy's throat with) and the soldiers come with Egyptian crosses.

Here's a list of the different artifacts:

3 3/4” BASIC ACTION FIGURES
Wave 1: Raiders of the Lost Ark
__Indiana Jones w/ fertility idol (Crate #9903674: Chachapoyan Temple Carving)
__Indiana Jones w/ whip cracking action (Crate #9906812: Grail Tablet)
__German Soldier (Crate #9906302: Nurhachi's Urn)
__Cairo Swordsman (Crate #9901103: Terracotta Warrior)
__Rene Belloq (Crate #9900711: Fertility Idol)
__Marion Ravenwood (Crate#9902776: Staff of Ra Headpiece)
__Monkey Man (Crate #9906763: Sankara Stone)
__Sallah (Crate #990462: Terracotta Horse)

Wave 2: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
__Indiana Jones w/ crystal skull (Crate #9909002: The Eye of the Peacock)
__Indiana Jones w/ bazooka (Crate #9901277: The Dagger of Arteus)
__Mutt Williams w/ sword (Crate #9603552: Spear of Destiny)
__Mutt Williams w/ snake (Crate #9005321: Eye of Horus)
__Agent Irena Spalko (Crate #9907211: Crystal Skull of Akator)
__Colonel Dovchenko (Crate #9701179: Chalice of Kali)
__Ugha Warrior (Crate #9803721: Ancient Arrowhead)
__Cemetery Warrior (Crate #9906332: Funerary Mask)
__Russian Soldier (Crate #9503813: Ankh of Osiris)

Wave 3: The Last Crusade
__Indiana Jones w/ machine gun (Crate #96321569: African Mask)
__Dr. Henry Jones (Crate #1103711: Holy Grail)
__Dr. Elsa Schneider (Crate #4151201: False Grail)
__Young Indiana Jones (Crate #7823621: Cross of Coronado)
__Grail Knight (Crate #200365: Knight's Shield)
__Colonel Vogel (Crate #8802155: Battle Axe of Leif Erikson)

Wave 4: Temple of Doom
__Thugee Guard (Crate #?: ?)
__Indiana Jones (Crate #?: ?)
__Willie Scott (Crate #?: ?)
__Short Round (Crate #?: ?)
__Mola Ram (Crate #?: ?)
__Temple Thugee (Crate #?: ?)

__Mail-in Crystal Skeleton with throne

Relics that have yet to be matched to a figure
__Anubis Statue
__Aztec Sun Dial
__Easter Island Head
__Temple of Doom Medallion
__Chinese Lion
__Chinese Dragon
__Spartan Helmet

DELUXE ACTION FIGURES
__Indiana Jones with Temple Trap
__Indiana Jones with Temple Pitfall
__Indiana Jones with the Ark of the Covenant
__Indiana Jones with Arabian horse
__German Soldier with motorcycle
__German Soldiers 2-pack
__Marion Ravenwood / Cairo Henchman
__Mutt Williams with Motorcycle
__Cairo Swordman (2 pack?)

VEHICLES
__Cargo Truck (German)
__Troop Car (German)
__Jungle Cutter
__Cargo Truck (US?)

PLAYSETS
__Lost Temple of Akator Playset w/ Indiana Jones and Ugha Warrior

ADVENTURE HEROES
Wave 1: Raiders of the Lost Ark
__Indiana Jones / German Mechanic
__Belloq / Ark of the Covenant /Angel of Death
__Sallah / mummy / snake
__Indiana Jones / Cairo Swordsman
__Marion Ravenwood / monkey / Indiana Jones
__Indiana Jones / Tribal Warrior

Wave 2: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
__Mutt Williams / Agent Spalko
__Indiana Jones / Colonel Dovchenko
__Indiana Jones / Ugha Warrior

Wave 3: Last Crusade
__Indiana Jones / Elsa
__Indiana Jones / Dr. Henry Jones
__Vogel / Grail Knight

Wave 4: Temple of Doom
__Indiana Jones / Willie Scott
__Short Round / Temple Thug
__Mola Ram / Temple Priest

I think a friend of mine said it was the German Soldier that came with Sankara Stones because he ended up with three of them. I could be wrong about that.

Viperman
05-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the list for its a big help in finding the artifacts that i definatly want to get.

sithviper
05-27-2008, 05:32 PM
__German Soldier (Crate #9906302: Nurhachi's Urn)

Are you sure about that one? Because my German Soldier came with the Sankara in crate #9906302

Viperman
05-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Yea thats a mistake in the list there, I picked up both the monkey man and the soldier because he seemed to be confused and those two are swapped on the list.

djett
06-02-2008, 09:29 PM
you all that said you wern't going to buy these, should think twice. My son just got a bunch for his 4th bday. and they are really kinda neat.

I like them a lot better than the 25th joe's. mostly because I can find the Indy figs.

Currahee_Chris
06-03-2008, 04:05 AM
Hey fellas:

Just wondering if anyone has had any fun getting on the floor and playing with the kids any adventures using the Joes and the new Indy Jones figures. I think Dr. Jones would make a great personality for the Joeverse- especially with all the occult type things that Destro and CC get themselves into. Dr. Jones could act like some kind of consultant for the Joe team. :D

Would have to accelerate his story to the present, if that is when your Joe verse is set.

The Indy Russian figures could be good troop builders for the October Guard.

msv
06-03-2008, 06:26 AM
I had the russian figures in my hands at Walmart but decided not to buy them. I did buy an Indy figure but don't plan on opening it.

Alchemist
06-03-2008, 09:16 AM
I passed by the Indiana Jones figures at my local Toys R Us yesterday. They were at the front of the store, but I went straight to the GI Joe 25th Anniversary section only to find a few figures from Wave 8, which somebody beat me to. Then after I picked up something I needed from 21st Century Toys, I paid and left forgetting to go back to check out the Indiana Jones figures. I remembered just as I stepped out of the store. I'll have to check them out on my next trip. I want those Russian figures.

John Missal
06-03-2008, 12:18 PM
I picked up the Spalko figure today and honestly, she makes a much better Baroness than does the new 25th Baroness. I know that it doesn't fit the "look" of what the Baroness is supposed to be, but she fits the personality much more accurately for me. Plus the pose is much better.

I have a nice little pile of those artifacts going, but I have no idea what to do with them. I don't want to buy some figures just for the artifacts though...

John M.

dominic.18
06-03-2008, 06:07 PM
well after seeing the movie this weekend i finally broke down and bought a couple indy figs. i like them but i dont think im going to collect them all. i would like to get the mail in figure though i just have to find four more figures that i like enough.

firefly owns you
06-14-2008, 07:52 PM
i saw the cargo truck at walmart and look pretty nice and id love to get it and use it with my joes. I was unsure if it was compatible or if they were really tailored to the indy figures.

also for anyone who may collect these figures is the graveyard warrior the most sought after figure of the line? that looks like a figure i would want but i didnt see it anywhere. saw tons of the other "army builders" though like the cairo swordsman and the german solider 2 packs.

Super Sport
06-15-2008, 12:32 AM
http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=54618

firefly owns you
06-15-2008, 11:20 AM
oh wow. haha. I didnt even see this thread.

so the trucks work pretty well with joes then?

i saw that buzz saw vehicle to i guess i'll just get all 3 and work them in.

can never have to many jeeps.

Da_Last_2_Walk
06-15-2008, 05:10 PM
oh wow. haha. I didnt even see this thread.

so the trucks work pretty well with joes then?

i saw that buzz saw vehicle to i guess i'll just get all 3 and work them in.

can never have to many jeeps.
Check this out!
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?p=2145194#post2145194

firefly owns you
06-15-2008, 05:45 PM
nice! I'll for sure be picking these up now.

Da_Last_2_Walk
06-15-2008, 06:53 PM
nice! I'll for sure be picking these up now.
That's what I thought!

Currahee_Chris
06-17-2008, 01:07 PM
I just got the German supply truck today at TRU- Man, what a beaut!! it is the smoothest rolling truck I have EVER seen!! It is really nice. I am posing some of my 21st Century guys in it now.

It would be really cool if they do a Mother Male in 1:18th scale (from Last Crusade)- that would be FANTASTIC!!

Anyway, this is a really nice product, I'd get it if you guys are interested.

Dakemesh
06-17-2008, 05:03 PM
The vehicles are pretty nice, but I just don't really have a place for them in my collection.

As for the figs, the only one I've bought is Indy and his horse. I don't really care for any of the Indy face sculpts and having read the Hasbro Q & A's, it doesn't sound like they are either. Hopefully we'll get some better ones down the road now that their supplier is up to speed.

Currahee_Chris
06-17-2008, 05:55 PM
I don't really care for any of the Indy face sculpts and having read the Hasbro Q & A's, it doesn't sound like they are either. Hopefully we'll get some better ones down the road now that their supplier is up to speed.

Couldn't agree more- his face is just awful- it doesn't even really look like Harrison Ford- some of the 4 inch figs look like a whino off the streets!! :eek:

As far as the figures go- I picked up one of the Indy's just to have. I will probably grab the horse one as well. Won't buy any Mutt's. Probably get Marion and some of the other personalities. Will pass on the AK figures as I can just go with 21st Century for more authentic looks. Love the Soviet figures and think they may make cool army builders for the Oktober Guard.

Won't buy any of the weird looking figures like the natives, Ugha warriors, etc.

But the Transport truck is the Bomb B- I have been driving it all over my desk during work breaks. :D

Patrick A. Riley
06-17-2008, 06:30 PM
I'd only be interested in collecting the artifacts in the cardboard boxes and some of the other accessories

Viperman
06-20-2008, 01:10 AM
Patrick thats what got me started on them after I bought my initial samples to swipe some accesories.