What 25th Joes R U missing??? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : What 25th Joes R U missing???

Fsj Super Swamper
01-31-2008, 11:42 PM
Just like the title says. What 25th joes are u missing from having the complete up to date collection?

Here is my list "MOC only":
Flint
Snake Eyes with Black Timber
Beachhead
Stalker "Yellow Variant"
Shipwreck " Shark Tatoo"
Firefly "updated articulation"
Zartan "text removed from card"
Gung Ho "with anchor on Hat"
Cobra Air Trooper
Pimp Daddy Destro "Silver"
Pimp Daddy Destro "Gold"
Rowdy Roddy Piper

Super Sport
01-31-2008, 11:51 PM
Piper - They can keep it
Yellow Stalker - Too rich for my blood
Tattoos, anchors, tooling and card variations - Not really interested
Comic colored repaints - See above

Other than that, I'm up to date! :)

gotproblems
01-31-2008, 11:52 PM
I'm missing a few of the wave 3 figures, yellow stalker, and all of the con exclusives. What sucks is that I had all of the wave 3 figures and both Shipwreck variants but I traded them thinking that I'd easily find them again, and I haven't seen them in stores since.

Erick
01-31-2008, 11:56 PM
-All the countless variations (and i'm not really interested in those)

-Piper (I don't really care)

-A few comic packs

-Serpentor

slim19722
01-31-2008, 11:59 PM
I have all of waves 1-5 MOC(Black Timber & Shark Tat Shippy), all three 5 packs, all 5 comic packs. Missing only the 2PDD, which are outta my price range.

karamazov80
02-01-2008, 12:03 AM
-All the countless variations (and i'm not really interested in those)

-Piper (I don't really care)

-A few comic packs

Ditto on those (except for a few variations like the Silver PDD and a couple of other variants that I have). I also don't have any single carded wave 4 figures, and I only have a single CG from wave 5.

ClydeTheJackal
02-01-2008, 01:56 AM
I have all of Wave 1-3 (a few Troopers and Red Ninjas). multiples of the 3 5-packs.(for customs and/or troop building) 1 each of Wave 1 and 2 comic packs. 2 Crimson guard. As for on card, only til I find a use custom-wise or whatever. 2 Troopers, 1 Red Ninja, 1 Firefly, 1 Stalker, 1 Zartan, 1 Crimson Guard.

heatviper
02-01-2008, 04:36 AM
wave 4
pdd destro
almost every variant except 3 versions of shippy, both firefly, both beachhead
piper

Snake-eyes01
02-01-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm missing:

Wave 1
Snake Eyes W/Black Timber

I only have the Torch/Ripper Comic pack & am not interested in any of the others. I don't have the Legions Pack either (only really want the Stinger Driver & that's it)

Also don't have Piper or the PDD's due to cost!

Syna3sthesia
02-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Variations don't mean anything to me so I don't count those.

Six figs from wave 4.
And Because I want to, the comic packs. Tired of recycling figs already.

The Faceless Master
02-01-2008, 09:56 AM
currently searching for:
the Dreadnok comic pack
and a couple of Crimson Guards

I am only looking forward to:
Crimson Twins comic pack
Destro & Iron Grenadier comic pack
Crimson Heirarchy thing

dockingbay97
02-01-2008, 09:59 AM
I have been lucky and pretty much have all of them. I don't have the Piper and don't even consider it part of the line since it doesn't share the same body type. And also because it is a MC figure.

electrikwarrior
02-01-2008, 10:16 AM
MIA: yellow stalker, gold sdcc destro

Crimson Guard Jayhawk
02-01-2008, 10:20 AM
I have been lucky and pretty much have all of them. I don't have the Piper and don't even consider it part of the line since it doesn't share the same body type. And also because it is a MC figure.

Same here. For me, the 25th anniversary line is defines by the body type. That is unless they change it going forward.

Only missing gold PDD and yellow stalker. I'm not really that interested in variants, but when I see them, I pick them up. One exceptio-Shipwreck Tat variant. For some reason, I think it is a neat variant. Picked up the shark one cheap when everyone thought the anchor tat was going to be rare.

ChemViper
02-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Stalker "Yellow Variant"
Shipwreck " Shark Tatoo"
Cobra Air Trooper
Pimp Daddy Destro "Gold"

Volleydan
02-01-2008, 10:36 AM
I've been fortunate....I have all three box sets, all five comic packs, and all but one of the non-variant figures. I also have a couple of the major variants.

To have everything, I only need:

Wave 4 Air Trooper
Yellow Stalker
Gold SDCC Destro
Roddy Piper (though there is some question as to whether he's really part of the 25th line, and I really have no interest in owning it)

To me, any of the other variants (fixed/not fixed waists, etc.) don't even count. I burned out on chasing minor variants back when I collected Star Wars stuff, so it has to be a pretty major deal for me to want it - though I am intrigued by this "anchor hat Gung Ho."

Average Joe
02-01-2008, 10:57 AM
I am now only missing a carded v1 Storm Shadow and a Gold PDD.

I have silver PDD, Black Timber, Yellow Stalker, all 5 packs, all carded figs, and all 5 two-packs.

As for all the small variants, I only get the first release versions of those. So I have the Zartan with the PRINTED color change thing, wide crotch stalker, shark tattoo, etc...the only later release variant I made an effort to get is the 5-pack thin crotch Snake Eyes.

sithviper
02-01-2008, 01:16 PM
I don't have the Piper and don't even consider it part of the line since it doesn't share the same body type. And also because it is a MC figure.

Same with me.

My list of MIAs:

Serpentor
SP Cobra Commander
SP Scarlett
SP Storm Shadow
Wave 5
Wave 2 Comic Book packs
Gold Head PDD
All the variants except the 3 Shipwrecks

stad
02-01-2008, 01:39 PM
I have the Piper, but don't consider it part of the 25th line.

I feel fortunate, I have all of the figures, except yellow Stalker and gold PDD. I don't have wave 4 in hand, but I've already paid for it and I'm just waiting to ship it with other items.

Vega~1
02-01-2008, 02:53 PM
The Yellow Stalker

Jbluez
02-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Just like the title says. What 25th joes are u missing from having the complete up to date collection?

Flint
Beachhead
Stalker "Yellow Variant"
Shipwreck " Shark Tatoo"
Cobra Air Trooper
Pimp Daddy Destro "Gold"
Rowdy Roddy Piper

Um...I've got one of each MOC from waves 1 - 4, plus Crimson Guard and Black Snake eyes and v2 snake eyes with Black timber. The others don't count, as far as I'm concerned. :D

Barbecue
02-01-2008, 04:02 PM
All of them except for Shipwreck, Firefly, Destro, Snake Eyes with Timber, 2 Cobra Officers and a Scarlett and Cobra Trooper(red emblem) that I bought from Ebay and I will have them very soon.:)

FAKER II
02-01-2008, 04:23 PM
I am more concerned with collecting figures in their original vintage toy color. I only want one of each figure. I don’t troop build because I could use that extra money on other Joes, Transformers, Star Wars, etc. that I don’t have. Other than variants that I could care less about I still need…

Cobra Trooper with red Cobra emblem (I consider the silver emblem Trooper to be a Viper Pilot)
Cobra Officer
Storm Shadow v. 1
Snake Eyes v. 1 (I have diaper version but I’m still looking for T crotch)
Hawk (I have diaper version but I’m still looking for T crotch)
Breaker
Torch
Ripper
Flash
Snow Job
Crimson Guard
Destro v. 2

Cavalry Man
02-02-2008, 06:37 PM
I don't care about packagin' variants and most of the variants like Shippys tat and GungHo's hat. And I don't care about the single carded Dreadnocks. What I'm missin' is:
Flint (1985 style)
Serpentor (Devil's Due style)
Cobra Trooper (1983 Viper Pilot style)
Sgt. Stalker (1982 style) I'd like to have the yellow one sometime
Gung-Ho (1983 style)Just for single carded art
Duke (1983 style)Just for single carded art
Storm Shadow (1984 style) Just for single carded art
Destro (1983 style)- Just for single carded art already one the 5pack
Destro (1988 Iron Grenadier style)-NEED ONE FOR MOC

sithviper
02-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Same with me.

My list of MIAs:

Serpentor
SP Cobra Commander
SP Scarlett
SP Storm Shadow
Wave 5
Wave 2 Comic Book packs
Gold Head PDD
All the variants except the 3 Shipwrecks

I posted this too soon. Because I found the Serpentor and the Breaker/Destro comic pack a couple of hours later :D

Kir Kanos
02-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Well, I am still holding on to a TRU gift card from Christmas, if that tells you anything about finding 25th Anniv joes here in Dallas/Fort Worth. The only thing joe my local trus have are the first boxed sets...

thorn
02-04-2008, 01:33 AM
i havent gotten any of them yet.
there are a few i am interested in when i can afford them.
mainly, i can't get into a whole new collection of re issues when i have so many figs with so little space as it is.
but i do wish i had seen better pics earlier, the advert pics looked weird, now i am seeing some of those figures look pretty good.

the one i have wanted was Gung Ho, and now i might have ot figure out how to afford a few Stinger Drivers as well

geminijoe28
02-04-2008, 11:47 PM
i'm dissapointed that i dont have any but the situation is out of my control...it's in regard to my disability check/work/car payment..all at about the same time...but no doubt i'll get back on my feet and hopefully be able to pick me up some of the ones i've been wanting

- Joey

Dakemesh
02-05-2008, 08:16 AM
I've got everyone I want so far which is all of them :) . I passed on the SP CC, Duke, Scarlett, Snakes, Stormy and Gung-ho; I just don't have a desire for multiples of those, though I did go ahead and pick up Roadblock and Destro. Of course, I've ordered much of it online - I love my Siegies.

solid_strider
02-05-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm collecting them loose, and I'm passing on comic repaints too. Having said that, the only ones I'm missing right now that I want are Flint and IG Destro.

Sergeant Duke
02-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Most of the figures I don't have are figures I dont want like Firefly , Flint , Lady Jaye and the Cobra Troopers

statesofeuphoria
02-07-2008, 06:28 AM
I still need Serpentor & Lady Jaye. I haven't seen a new Joe on the pegs since before Christmas not counting the wave 1 comic packs which are warming pegs around here. The last I saw was a wave 4 case about two weeks before Christmas in which I got an extra Jet Pack Trooper. Where are these "just be patient soon there will be plenty of Joes at retail" they kept reporting a few months back?
I make several runs a week and nothing but empty pegs everywhere I go. I am about to give up and move on to something else.

FastFord58
02-07-2008, 08:50 AM
I am up to date on the 25th line except for the convention stuff and all the variants floating around.

Pit Viper
02-07-2008, 09:19 PM
I need Snake-Eyes (1985), Bechhead, Red Ninja, Flint, Crimson Guard, Flash, IG Destro, Snow Job, Zartan, and Firefly.

Dakemesh
02-08-2008, 07:44 PM
I still need ... Lady Jaye.

Wow, Lady Jaye is the one consistant figure on nearly every peg - and Buzzer. They may have nothing else, but there's always a lone Jaye and Buzzer!

Fsj Super Swamper
02-09-2008, 02:03 PM

Flint
Beachhead
Stalker "Yellow Variant"
Shipwreck " Shark Tatoo"
Cobra Air Trooper
Pimp Daddy Destro "Gold"
Rowdy Roddy Piper

Well ebay has made some money, from me this week. I picked up Flint, Beachhead, & Cobra air trooper. I can't believe the prices people are bidding on some of this stuff.