Where could I find clean MOC/cardback pictures? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Where could I find clean MOC/cardback pictures?

Commander Hawk
02-22-2008, 12:12 PM
Does anyone know where I might be able to find clean, front-on, not-at-an-angle pics of mint-on-card 82-94 G.I. Joe figures?

Yojoe archives contain a few, but not most of the ones I'm looking for. And ebay of course is a crapshoot. Magnum6Delta has great card art, but not full pics of MOC figures.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Commander Hawk
03-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Bump after a number of weeks. :)

Commander Hawk
03-13-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm guessing no one knows the answer to this. Oh well. If nobody on this site knows where to find a database of moc fig pics, then it obviously doesn't exist. :(

thehigherstandard
03-13-2008, 07:37 PM
Any specific figures you are looking for?

Commander Hawk
03-13-2008, 11:59 PM
No specific figures, just any 80's Joes I can find.

The cardback archive on Yojoe's main site will have to do for now.

BigD350Z
03-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I've got a CD with all figures from '82-'85 or '86. Would you want a copy? It's just card fronts and backs, not pictures of the figures in their bubbles on the card. Let me know.

ptrckcrw2
06-23-2008, 11:27 PM
I would be interested in a copy of the CD. I would pay you for it. Thanks

dmooretoys
09-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Try this site:

http://ultimatetoycollections.com/

The owner is Dan from the site formerly known as dansjoes.com.

Dan

Commander Hawk
09-13-2008, 05:24 AM
Try this site:

http://ultimatetoycollections.com/

The owner is Dan from the site formerly known as dansjoes.com.

Dan

Yes. That's awesome. Thanks for the link.

zark1976
09-17-2008, 04:54 PM
I was thinking of the trading cards from the 1980's where they used the packaging art without any logos or anything

dmooretoys
09-17-2008, 05:08 PM
I was thinking of the trading cards from the 1980's where they used the packaging art without any logos or anything

The cards that focus on the toy art are great but unfortunately most of the cards in that series have cartoon images. I wish all the cards had toy art then that series would be even more awesome!

As far as the card art itself those CDs can be purchased from Joe Parts here:

http://joeparts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=42&products_id=34

Hope I'm not stealing anyone's thunder by posting that link. I'm not trying to interfere with a sale but rather I'm hoping to show everyone where these can be picked up.

Dan

zark1976
09-17-2008, 05:57 PM
I believe that they were the figures and vehicles released at the point that the cards were made. I am more familiar with the Transformers cards released at the same time, and the TF cards only had the first 2 years of TF toys because they were released in about 1984 or 1985.

dmooretoys
09-17-2008, 06:50 PM
Yeah, the problem with the Joe series though is it was released in 1986 and there were too many figures and vehicles at that point (I think) to make cards for each one. Well, actually I guess they could have had a card for each but for whatever reason MB chose not to do it.

I have a set of the cards and I remember the last time I took them out I was disappointed that all the original 1982 Joes did not have cards. Most, but not all.

I do eventually want to get a set of the Transformers cards, too. I wonder if they are as much as the Joe cards for a set?

Meanwhile back to the thread...sorry about the thread hijack (lol).

Dan