bbtjrs joe collection [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : bbtjrs joe collection

bbtjrsmom
03-15-2008, 08:37 PM
I have been thru my son's collection. I made a list of things nib. Everything else I took pics of. I have several hundred pics. Do you have any advice on what to do next? It is a little much for emails and I am not very good at doing much with his computer. I think the thing has an attitude problem. How would be the best way to get all the written and pics together? thanks.

cobrasaboteur
03-16-2008, 12:28 AM
I'd use photobucket.com. That way you can set up a gallery of all the pics and even title them and put prices up very easily.

-saboteur

etmartin
03-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Hey there,

Been awhile since I've heard anything about Bayou Benny. As I stated in the thread awhile back about his passing, I did alot of trading with Benny. He'd send me PMs asking to check things out in the stores for him and we traded on that a few times. I'd be happy to help you with what he has if you need it. Photobucket is probably the best place to host your photos. You can title the pictures with a price and attach the link here. Or if you need help, I could help title the pictures and work out deals for you. Then they could just make payments to you. If you need the help...LMK and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
etmartin

Erick
03-19-2008, 12:30 AM
And if you need help identifying items or questions about prices, etc. just let me know, I'd be more than happy to help.

email: erla2200@yahoo.com

Best Regards.

captainterrebonne
04-06-2008, 06:57 PM
I only got to meet him once, but he was a great guy. We sent emails and made a few deals in the past. I am so sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do as well, please let me know. I am pretty much local and used to live off of Seigen. If theres anything I can do please let me know, Patrick.

deepseacaptain@gmail.com

zombieguide
04-07-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm up here on the Northshore, in Mandeville. Anything I can do to help, let me know!