New Images of Live-Action G.I. Joe Cast [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : New Images of Live-Action G.I. Joe Cast

RedClaw
04-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Images removed at the request of Paramount Pictures.

Falcone
04-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Storm Shadow needs a Cobra emblem and a mask...

Goldbug
04-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Storm Shadow needs a Cobra emblem and a mask...

...and get rid of the trench coat, tennis shoes, & gun.
Is that a snake on Hawk's belt buckle? Did G.I. Joe merge with Cobra or something?
I really do not like the costumes.

RedClaw
04-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Awww c'mon fellas, it's like Joe Reloaded or the Storm Shadow comic.

Falcone
04-18-2008, 07:01 PM

I love all the outfits. I just want Stormy to have a mask and emblem is all.

Rusty Shackleford
04-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Is that a snake on Hawk's belt buckle? Did G.I. Joe merge with Cobra or something?
I really do not like the costumes.

Looks like an Eagle(or Hawk) to me, You can make out an eye and what looks to be part of a beak.

Goldbug
04-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Or the Matrix Reloaded
http://www.moviewallpapers.net/images/wallpapers/2003/the-matrix-reloaded/the-matrix-reloaded-12-800.jpg
:D

Looks like an Eagle(or Hawk) to me, You can make out an eye and what looks to be part of a beak.
OK I see it now. The star is inside the beak. I guess a nametag is too obvious.

truedeadman
04-19-2008, 06:43 PM
I'm kind of liking the uniforms. Storm Shadow is a variation. Probably more realistic than cartoony. I'm interested to see how this all plays out in the movie.

Doc2/12
04-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am Marc (Doc2/12), and I am new to this board. I usually go over to JoeSightings but wanted to expand my views.

The pictures posted look really crisp. Both of the female costumes are nice (although similiar and hard to see detail from color). I like SE's costume for the simplicity. SS looks like the trench coat variety of the more recent comic runs -- I think the lack of emblem is because he switches sides so often! Although Hawk's uniform is pretty straight forward, the eagle buckle probably will look better on an action figure than him... otherwise he seems a bit plain. I really wonder what the hybrid story will be like since so many of the elements from the Joe Universe are being mixed willy-nilly.

Thanks for having me! :)

Erick
04-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Not that bad, but like someone said above... Stormy needs a Cobra emblem desperately. I dig the chick's uniforms, Scarlett looks great.

No comments on Ripcord yet? I'm surprised ;)

And welcome to the boards Doc2/12, good to have you here

Bob_bastard
04-21-2008, 02:05 AM
It was suggested somewhere that Strom Shadow may don a mask at some point in the film.

silentdusty
04-26-2008, 06:01 AM
I think the costumes look great, still scratching my head over the whole Rip Cord character, they could've made him Stalker at least. As far as the Cobra emblem though, Baroness doesn't have one, nor does she have her trademark glasses either. Remember this is an origin story so you may not see the Cobra symbol until much later in the movie. Now let's see some pics of Destro and CC, and while they're at it how about Brendan Fraser as Gung-Ho, and Dwayne Johnson as Shipwreck. I also like the little details like the GI Joe logo patterned into Cover Girl's fatigues.

Goldbug
04-26-2008, 04:07 PM
I think the costumes look great, still scratching my head over the whole Rip Cord character, they could've made him Stalker at least. As far as the Cobra emblem though, Baroness doesn't have one, nor does she have her trademark glasses either. Remember this is an origin story so you may not see the Cobra symbol until much later in the movie. Now let's see some pics of Destro and CC, and while they're at it how about Brendan Fraser as Gung-Ho, and Dwayne Johnson as Shipwreck. I also like the little details like the GI Joe logo patterned into Cover Girl's fatigues.

I don't think they said that Brendan Fraser was Gung-Ho.