Free 25th Figure and More! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Free 25th Figure and More!

Frequency
05-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Hello. This giveaway is for 25th Destro from the comic pack "Destro Attacks". The first person to post with the correct answer gets the figure. All I ask for is postive feedback when you receive the figure. Destro is complete with accessories and stand. Also, I will throw in the comic, two filecards, Doc order form, and one sticker. Please note that Breaker is not included in this giveaway. Best of luck!

Question: Who were the two players on the 07-08 New York Rangers roster that had over 600 career goals?

mswi
05-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Hello. This giveaway is for 25th Destro from the comic pack "Destro Attacks". The first person to post with the correct answer gets the figure. All I ask for is postive feedback when you receive the figure. Destro is complete with accessories and stand. Also, I will throw in the comic, two filecards, Doc order form, and one sticker. Please note that Breaker is not included in this giveaway. Best of luck!

Question: Who were the two players on the 07-08 New York Rangers roster that had over 600 career goals?

was it Jagr and Shannahan

Frequency
05-09-2008, 06:33 AM
mswi is correct! Please send me an e-mail or pm with your address and I will mail the figure out ASAP. Congratulations!