Rapid Deployment Force MISbaggie Value? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Rapid Deployment Force MISbaggie Value?

Vesta
05-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Hi,

What is the value of a 1993 Rapid Deployment Force with figures Shockwave, Repeater and Fast Draw? Everything is still in it's original packaging and in near mint condition. There is 1 on ebay for $244.44 bo, however it has not sold.

Thanks

Erick
05-14-2008, 12:29 PM
$244.44 is way too much, I think a fair price for the set would be around the $70-80 mark

dominic.18
05-14-2008, 12:58 PM
the last couple of sets i bought for around $75

Volleydan
05-14-2008, 01:49 PM
I paid $35 for mine, but that's been a couple years back. It came with everything, including the file card, and the figures and accessories are still in sealed bags. Did the actual case come in a bag?

I know the seller you're referring to....his gimmick is to price all of his items with a .44 at the end. I hope I don't break any rules by saying this, but all of his stuff is waaay overpriced. I would't buy anything from him, that's for sure.

Check out some of his other "deals":

HISS II w/Track Viper = $114.44
Checkpoint Alpha (w/blueprints) = $54.44
Cobra IMP (w/blueprints & box) = $48.44
Coastal Defender (w/blueprints) = $28.44
Weapons Transport Vehicle (w/blueprints) = $44.44
Retaliator (w/figure and box) = $228.44
Cobra Survellience Port = $48.44

Average Joe
05-14-2008, 02:28 PM
I paid $35 for mine, but that's been a couple years back. It came with everything, including the file card, and the figures and accessories are still in sealed bags. Did the actual case come in a bag?

I know the seller you're referring to....his gimmick is to price all of his items with a .44 at the end. I hope I don't break any rules by saying this, but all of his stuff is waaay overpriced. I would't buy anything from him, that's for sure.

yes, the figs came individually bagged and all the weapons came in a seperate bag. All of THOSE bags as well as the hard case and filecard were then all put into one additional sealed bag.

Got mine a couple months back for $60

Erick
05-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Check out some of his other "deals":

HISS II w/Track Viper = $114.44
Checkpoint Alpha (w/blueprints) = $54.44
Cobra IMP (w/blueprints & box) = $48.44
Coastal Defender (w/blueprints) = $28.44
Weapons Transport Vehicle (w/blueprints) = $44.44
Retaliator (w/figure and box) = $228.44
Cobra Survellience Port = $48.44

Man that's just sad....

Vesta
05-16-2008, 02:14 PM
$244.44 is way too much, I think a fair price for the set would be around the $70-80 mark

I don't want to be known as the guy who charges too much, this is why I ask here, however I want to get good value when I sell something rare. Do you guys feel you paid a fair value or got a great deal for the Rapid Deployment Force?

Is there any difference in value between an item that is mail order and store bought? For example I have a Hiss, Sharc and Killer Whale which are mail order/Hasbro Direct.

Average Joe
05-16-2008, 03:04 PM
I don't want to be known as the guy who charges too much, this is why I ask here, however I want to get good value when I sell something rare. Do you guys feel you paid a fair value or got a great deal for the Rapid Deployment Force?

If you want to get a bit more for it, I'd say even $75 would be on the higher side of fair. You'll just have to be patient until someone bites.

Erick
05-16-2008, 03:23 PM
If you ask $60-70 (BIN) they won't last long on evilbay...

kurthalsey
05-17-2008, 12:08 AM
That person who has it outbid me on it by a dollar. I think it went for 45 bucks originally on ebay- it was listed with no "gi Joe" in the title, and no "night force" or "shockwave" or anything that would have brought attention to it. He has had it for sale ever since at the amount he is currently asking. I guess the price to pay depends on how much you want that awesome colorway Shockwave!

YELSEW
05-18-2008, 02:01 PM

Is there any difference in value between an item that is mail order and store bought? For example I have a Hiss, Sharc and Killer Whale which are mail order/Hasbro Direct.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I don't see the RDF is a "rare item." I would charge $80 to $90 for it Mint in Bag. I sold one for $90 a year ago.