View Full Version : Help me complete my Jedi and Sith collection

samluvsjoes
05-27-2008, 01:36 PM
Hi all,
I'm trying to collect one each of the various Jedi and Sith characters that have been released thus far. I already have the following:

Obi-Wan
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Vader
Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine
Bultar Swann
Koffi Arana
Maris Brood
Aayla Secura

I know the following have also been released, but I don't have them yet:
Yoda
Mara Jade
Mace Windu
Roron Corobb
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Maul
Darth Bane
Luke Skywalker
Qui-Gon Jinn
Dark Woman
Rahm Kota
Voolvif Monn
A'sharad Hett
Saesee Tinn

Does anyone know of any others that have been released? Also, does anyone have any of the figures I'm missing for sale or trade? I'm only looking for one of each, no spring-loaded action features or other nonsense versions. Just straight figures with their lightsabers. I know that there are two versions of Yoda out right now, and I'd prefer the one without the creature he's riding. Also, I'd prefer Luke in his ROTJ garb. If anyone has a list of missing figures I would appreciate it and if anyone has a complete or near complete set, I'd be willing to trade a very near complete Defiant for it.
Thanks for all the help.
Sam

samluvsjoes
05-27-2008, 03:38 PM
Ummmm, I put this in the Off Topic section because I am primarily trying to find out who is missing from my collection. The "Buy/Sell/Trade" aspect is secondary to my purposes. If at all possible, could it please be moved back to its original location?
Thanks!
Sam

CGC
05-27-2008, 04:34 PM
My mistake. I saw the title & then a list of figs, should've read it... :rolleyes:

Deadman2099
05-27-2008, 08:50 PM
is this a certain series of figures? or are you talking just any of the figures ever released? :P sorry for the weirdo question.

Reptilian Popinjay
05-28-2008, 01:07 PM
If you are wanting an action figure of EVERY Jedi character that has ever been released, that is going to be a long, long list.

Let me just try to list Jedi action figure characters by memory:

ORIGINAL TRILOGY
Luke Skywalker
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi (Padawan, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, old Jedi Master, Spirit)
Yoda (ESB, spirit, E1, E2, E3, hologram)
Anakin Skywalker (Sebastian Shaw)
Anakin Skywalker Sebastian Shaw Spirit
Anakin Skywalker Hayden Christensen Spirit

POST-ORIGINAL TRILOGY
Mara Jade

EPISODE I
Qui-Gon Jinn
Adi Gallia
Ki-Adi Mundi
Mace Windu
Eeth Koth
Depa Billaba
Oppo Rancisis
Even Piell
Plo Koon
Saesee Tiin
Yaddle
Yarael Poof

BETWEEN E1 AND E2
A'Sharad Hett (Tusken Raider Jedi)

EPISODE II
Aayla Secura
Luminara Unduli
Barriss Offee
Coleman Trebor
Bultar Swan
Shaak Ti
Agen Kolar
Pablo Jill
Kit Fisto
Unnamed Nikto Jedi with cloak (single pack)
Unnamed Nikto Jedi without cloak (Jedi 4-pack)
Sora Bulq
Ashla (youngling)
Jempa (youngling)
Chian (youngling)

CLONE WARS
Unnamed blue Twi'Lek Jedi
Unnamed Rodian Jedi
Unnamed human Jedi (these came in a three-pack)
Voolvif Monn
Quinlan Vos
Roron Corobb
Foul Moudama

REVENGE OF THE SITH/POST ROTS
Stass Allie
Zett Jukassa (padawan)
Master Sev
Tsui Choi
Rahm Kota
Force Unleashed Apprentice (Jedi, Sith, Mercenary)
Maris Brood

SITH (and Dark Jedi)

Palpatine/Darth Sidious/Clone Emperor
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus
Darth Maul
Darth Bane
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Asajj Ventress (technically she's not a Sith)
Sora Bulq (in the comics he becomes a Dark Jedi and has a red lightsaber)-he only has one action figure, though, that comes with a blue lightsaber
Some guy coming out in a 2-pack with another Asajj Ventress
Aurra Sing (technically neither a Sith nor a Dark Jedi, but an evil Force user who fights with a lightsaber)
Lumiya (she's supposed to be coming out, Dark Lady of the Sith)
I think there are some more Sith coming out in comic packs later

I've probably missed a couple but that's what I could get ogling my Star Wars collection--if you're just looking for a list of characters. Some of them have been resculpted several times and some are available in only one sculpt. The most expensive for you to get will probably be Pablo Jill and Coleman Trebor, not to mention Darth Revan and Darth Malak (though those might be showing up re-carded, I don't know).

samluvsjoes
05-28-2008, 08:14 PM
is this a certain series of figures? or are you talking just any of the figures ever released? :P sorry for the weirdo question.

Not a weird question at all actually. I'm thinking one of each character from the 1990s on, though I may limit it to the figures beginning with Episode I and moving until present day.
Reptilian, thanks for the list as well. Some of those I'm not interested in, like the spirit versions and "old" Anakin Skywalker, but that list is amazing.
On a related note, I saw the Target Exclusive Rancor today. I wanted it very much badly.
Sam