MOC silver head convention PDD [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : MOC silver head convention PDD

airedevon
07-16-2008, 04:09 PM
I have an extra MOC silver head Destro that I would like to give away to someone who does not yet have one.

OK this is going to be easy. Just post your name (real first name) and a sentence or 2 as to why you would like to have a PDD.

10 days from now - on July 26th - I will put everyone's name and post # into a bag and ask my son to pull out one name.

I will send to whoevers name is pulled: one MOC silver head PDD via USPS to anywhere in the world!
Delivery confirmation in the US.

I hope this will help someone!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great site!!!
Aire

MARSagent
07-16-2008, 05:51 PM
Wow. I'm first? How can this be? My first name is Ivan and the reason why I want a silver headed PDD is because I don't have one. It's as simple as that. Thanks for the give away. I hope I win.

Big Boa's punching bag 26
07-16-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi my Name is Richard
I'd like to have one so I could use it for trade on some of the higher end vintage figures that I'm in need of like Night Force.

GO COWBOYS!

Skystriker
07-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Hello I'm Marc. I dont have one, But it will help solve my biggest dilema of the July 2008.

I want something to show off to people when the come to my house and look at my joes. It would be a great conversation starter. Here how I picture a typical conversation...

Visitor: "wow" thats an interesting Gi Joe He looks like a PIMP...

Me: Yes he does Its called a Pimp Daddy Destro....

Visitor: Wow you have a deep appreciation for art and great eye for collectables and it must have cost you a fortune...

Me: Yes and it was worth everybit of time it took to write this out..

After I have it all i'll have to worry about is getting someone to visit but that will be my August 2008 dilema.

willie&joe
07-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Hello, I'm Willie. I need PDD because Destro has the best fashion sense of anyone anywhere and he really needs his Pimp outfit to complete his wardrobe. Also it's my Birthday on the 28th :D

williamwells1
07-17-2008, 11:48 AM
My name is william and the reason i dont have one is that i didnt get into 25th until after the price went way up....I would love to have a PDD in my collection.Thanks for The chance to own one.:)

Erick
07-17-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi Aire! thanks a lot for the giveaway

I'm Erick, and the reason I'd like to have one, is that I live far away from the US! so it was very difficult for me to acquire one...and it will continue to be difficult! :D the PDD would be an extremely nice addition to my relatively small collection :)

snappy80
07-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Im Rick and i would like the covention ppd because I can't afford the real one. but then again i can't afford or even find this one, and it would be really cool to have an exlusive like this in my colection. Thanks for the awesome contest. You Rock!!!!!

Super Sport
07-17-2008, 04:40 PM

Visitor: "wow" thats an interesting Gi Joe He looks like a PIMP...

Me: Yes he does Its called a Pimp Daddy Destro....

Visitor: Wow you have a deep appreciation for art and great eye for collectables and it must have cost you a fortune...

Me: Yes and it was worth everybit of time it took to write this out..

After I have it all i'll have to worry about is getting someone to visit but that will be my August 2008 dilema.

:D Thats good stuff!

Oh yeah, my first name is (classified), I'm a Taurus and I don't need a Silver PDD. But I think this is a cool giveaway. Bravo Aire! http://forums.yojoe.com/images/icons/icon14.gif Good luck gang!

ladyjaye03
07-17-2008, 10:28 PM
Hi. My real name is Tammy(yes, I am a girl) and I guess the best reason I'm doing this is to try to replace the original one I had(without knowing what he was at the time) and gave to my neighbors son as a B-day gift. Thanks.

tee25
07-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Hello, my name is Raymond. I would genuinely appreciate the pimp daddy destro because I got such a late start on the 25th line! I missed a lot of the early editions and exclusives, and I'm now trying to play catch up!! Thanks for the offer!

dreams deferred
07-18-2008, 06:09 AM
My name is Matthew.

I want your PDD because I I do not have one in my 25th collection.

Thanks for the opportunity.

code red shockwave
07-18-2008, 07:32 AM
Hi, my name is Jonathan. If I was to have the PDD in my collection, I would use him as part of my band of misfits I call the L.A.M.E.(Lousy Amateur Misunderstood Enemies) Brawler Squad. Also, I would take good care of him. Thanks for the opportunity.

jorn13
07-21-2008, 01:02 AM
My name is Johnny Fratto, and I want a PDD Destro because ...

Gunzlingr
07-22-2008, 09:31 AM
My name is Matt, and while I don't need a PDD, I would love to be able to give it to my 8 year old. He would go nuts over it.

Phorpus
07-22-2008, 12:32 PM
My name's Phorpus and I'd like the PDD Destro because I love the crazy look of it and always wanted one but I would never buy it at the equally crazy looking prices on eBay.

It's a great figure that I'd love to have and cherish rather than put in storage just to sell later.

Outbackk
07-22-2008, 12:52 PM
my name is Steve and I think it's cool what you're doing...Good luck everyone! Hey, airedevon...check your email!

Rasstro
07-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi John here, and I would like to win the PDD because I don't have one. I started collecting last year after my wife got pregnant and collecting the 25th line has been a nice distraction to keep my sanity now that I am a dad.

Average Joe
07-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Hello, I'm David, and I'm an alcoholic.

hamilcar
07-22-2008, 01:21 PM
Craig.

I didn't get into the 25th line until well after the 2007 SDCC, and didn't have the opportunity to get one at a reasonable price.

WVMojo
07-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi my name is Josh and I'm a Joe-aholic. I don't have a PDD, and I'm building my 25th Army like crazy for my 16 month old son. I am putting together a GI Joe collection of sealed figures so one day when he's old enough he gets some idea of what it was like to walk into a Toy store in the 80's and see shelves full of Joes. I'm not buying anything I wouldn't want him to rip into and play with...he's gonna have a 400+ figure 250+ vehicle ARAH collection of mine to play with, but it's not the same as being able to open up a brand new sealed Joe for the first time.

I'm ashamed to say I just signed up today for the YoJoe forums, but I've used this site for the past six or seven years to assist in completing my 80's collection.

YO Joe!

Josh

coryj98
07-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Hi - I'm Cory and I am in need of a PDD for my collection. This is one of the few figures I've yet to get of the more recent releases. Thanks for the contest.

Deadpool49
07-22-2008, 03:54 PM
Hello my name is mike, I would like the PDD to display with my other joes on my wall. I purchased one for my son, Destro is his favorite figure and he had to open it. So I dont know if that would count as me having one or not. Either way its a great give away and I thank you.

lachdanan
07-23-2008, 11:06 AM
Hello all, my name is Ken. I am an avid collector and the PDD is the only 25th figure I am missing. I would love to complete my collection. :)

Da_Last_2_Walk
07-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Let me get that up off you!

I started collecting February of this year and missed all the convention exclusives.

07-28-2008, 09:10 PM
So who was the lucky winner?

airedevon
07-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi, all!

Oops! For some reason I thought my son was coming home on the 26th (wishful thinking, I guess :-) but he arrived today (the 28th). I apologize for the delay in pulling out a name... I hadn't looked at the thread in a while and I was just waiting for him to get here!

The deed is now done :-)

The winner is Erick #7

Erick, congratulations! Email me with your mailing address and I will get the PDD out to you right away!

It was great to read so many cool posts! Thank you to everyone who participated!

Take care,
Aire

CGC
07-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Congratulations Erick!!

And Aire - thanks for the great giveaway!!

Skystriker
07-29-2008, 06:56 AM
Congratulations Erick!!

And Aire - thanks for the great giveaway!!

i'll second that!

Gunzlingr
07-29-2008, 01:02 PM
congrats Erick!

07-29-2008, 01:28 PM
That's great Erick congrats and thanks Aire for the cool giveaway

Erick
07-30-2008, 10:20 AM
YEEAH! :D

Thanks Aire for the cool giveaway! and thanks a lot guys! :cool: