Walmart Reset [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Walmart Reset

Gunzlingr
07-22-2008, 12:23 PM
I don't know if this is a storewide thing or not, but I was at my Wally and they have the planograms up and looks like they are resetting the end of this week. My Walmart has 3 pegs reserved for singles, 3 for comics, 3 for 12", with the DVD packs on the shelf below them, and vehicles on the bottom shelf.

Kmart has 3 pegs of 12" right now, I didn't have time to look real close, but I did see Flint, Cobra Trooper and Dusty. If anybody is wanting them, pm me and I will see what I can do (they are $14.99)

WildWeasel
07-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Cool, thanks for the heads up. Will have to keep an eye out on my local Wal-Marts.

Gunzlingr
07-22-2008, 12:32 PM
I should add that the plans say effective week of 7/25, so any time I would guess.

Gunzlingr
07-23-2008, 11:51 AM
Well the reset is complete, unfortunately they never added much to the mix. They had the 4 vehicle sets (which I bought), but that is it.

I did spot my first scalper tho. A guy that looked about 50 ish (actually looked a lot like the scalper custom fig :D ) had a cart load of the new SW figs and the empty flattened boxes.

Gunzlingr
07-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Holy Crap!

Mr. Scalper took it all! There is not a clone wars toy anywhere in my Walmart!

Average Joe
07-24-2008, 12:55 PM
are you sure he had the NEW Star Wars stuff? I thought these wouldn't be available until Saturday. That might explain why you aren't seeing any on the pegs right now.

Gunzlingr
07-24-2008, 01:53 PM
They had wearable clone helmets and about 20 pegs worth of figs in the new blue and white packaging. I don't follow SW too closely, but I didn't recognize the ships. They weren't there on Tuesday (just a couple of pegs of comic packs that have been there awhile), and full yesterday. I saw old man rip-off with a cartload when I was there yesterday, and today all the pegs and shelves were empty. I don't know what the deal is.

BLZJOE
08-01-2008, 07:58 PM
SW MO small town walmart here, like 20 full pegs of the sw stuff...
3 single joe pegs with 2 lonely scarlets that have been there since wave 5 or whatever. 3 pegs of comic packs that been there just as long. have about 10 dvd packs and 4 vehicle packs.

picked up the vehicles n 2 dvd packs. dont care for the packaging coz the plastic gets all mangled on the shelf. wish theyd do some old school boxes

ps- ours was reset also, moved it 2-3 isles down