RUMOR: New Wal-Mart Listings [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : RUMOR: New Wal-Mart Listings

WildWeasel
08-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Ghost-Target from JoeBattlines has this to share…

Scarlett vs Cobra C 653569 37448
Snake Eyes Vs Night 653569 38313

Singles

Shadow Omega Force 653569 37433
Zap Omega Force 653569 37434
Falcon Single 653569 37436
BAT w/ Battle Damage 653569 37347
(Via JoeBattlelines (http://joebattlelines.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7580).)

Now as far as I know, Wal-Mart is batting a 100 right now as far as what shows up in the system and what is released. I wonder if that "Snake Eyes Vs Night" has anything to do with this (http://thenightlight.deviantart.com/art/Nightcreeper-Ambush-93371611)?

Super Sport
08-04-2008, 10:00 PM
I hope its SE vs. Night Creepers and not SE vs. night watchmen, 'cause that would be lame.

Battle damaged BATS! Finally!

Falcon single? Wonder if they'll get rid of his "Pep Boys" head?

Zap Omega, Shadow Omega... I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm pretty sure I won't be buying anything with the Greek alphabet involved, at least not from Hasbro.

Erick
08-04-2008, 10:33 PM
I wonder if that "Snake Eyes Vs Night" has anything to do with this (http://thenightlight.deviantart.com/art/Nightcreeper-Ambush-93371611)?

I hope so, I really want to see a Night Creeper :)

BLZJOE
08-05-2008, 12:10 AM
think that cover you posted hit it, looks like a .5 version of the old marvels where SE took on the creepers.

itll be wait n see on the omegas. i didnt like the 25th line idea at first.

karamazov80
08-05-2008, 12:15 AM
Where is Recondo? Airtight? Ripcord? Footloose? C'mon Hasbro!

CGC
08-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Zap Omega, Shadow Omega... I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm pretty sure I won't be buying anything with the Greek alphabet involved, at least not from Hasbro.
Ποιο είναι το πρόβλημα; Μιλάτε μόνο μια γλώσσα; άλαλος…

Falcone
08-05-2008, 05:27 AM
If those are infact Night Creepers, I might get a pack or two. I don't know what Omega is supposed to be, but Zap better look like the original. Single carded Falcon sounds good too, I wish I could see pics because if he looks good I would skip that comic pack altogther. The rest does not interest me.

Chris L
08-05-2008, 07:01 AM
If Hasbro is so set on doing repaints in a lot of the two packs, they should consider doing a theme for the repaints in each set. As an example, they should have done a set of comic packs where are the repaints where Tiger Force Joes, or simply stuck to a theme across the packs, so that all Joes would be repainted TF and all Cobras would be repainted Python Patrol. They show us the comic packs enough in advance that the fans would have seen the theme running through the comic packs and we would know what Hasbro was doing. Even make up a theme...as long as it makes some sense and looks cool.

WildWeasel
08-05-2008, 10:41 AM
If Hasbro is so set on doing repaints in a lot of the two packs, they should consider doing a theme for the repaints in each set. As an example, they should have done a set of comic packs where are the repaints where Tiger Force Joes, or simply stuck to a theme across the packs, so that all Joes would be repainted TF and all Cobras would be repainted Python Patrol. They show us the comic packs enough in advance that the fans would have seen the theme running through the comic packs and we would know what Hasbro was doing. Even make up a theme...as long as it makes some sense and looks cool.

That's a great idea. Maybe this would have cut down on the day-glo colors we got in the first round of CP's. Would definitely lessen the pain of getting multiples of essentially the same figure.

willie&joe
08-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Single carded Falcon could be good news. Hasbro seems to be putting more effort in single packs so hopefully we can see a much better Falcon than the comic pack.

Chris L
08-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Single carded Falcon could be good news. Hasbro seems to be putting more effort in single packs so hopefully we can see a much better Falcon than the comic pack.

I think the $8 a figure versus the $5.50 a figure has something to do with it. ;)

I couldn't believe Falcon had both the stinky Duke arms and crotch. I'm starting to think the CEO's son sculpted that Duke and it's taboo to say anything about it in the halls of Hasbro about it. :D

The Nemesis Enforcer was very good though!

Chris L
08-05-2008, 11:00 AM
That's a great idea. Maybe this would have cut down on the day-glo colors we got in the first round of CP's. Would definitely lessen the pain of getting multiples of essentially the same figure.

...unless the repaint theme WAS day-glo Joe or fun-la Cobra! :eek:

MikePrime
08-05-2008, 02:03 PM
Screw the Night Creeper. Wouldn't it be awesome if it were Snake Eyes vs. Night Viper?

skinny
08-05-2008, 03:01 PM
I want plain ole Zap... not alfalfa omega kappa zappa delta sigma
beta-ray Zap
no wonder Hasbro hates these Walmart leaks.

Chris L
08-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Let's just hope that "Omega" means "snap on armor" or something like that.

Super Sport
08-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Ποιο είναι το πρόβλημα; Μιλάτε μόνο μια γλώσσα; άλαλος…

I don'ts need to talk no lang-ages... I'z speaks American!

;)

... And I have Google Language Tools (http://translate.google.com/translate_t)!

Weezus
08-05-2008, 04:29 PM
am i the only one that wants golobulus? lol. and the chick with the star fish things she threw on people's heads. and the dudes with fish swords. cobra-la was awesome. id crap my pants for a cobra-la playset with giant insect bridge and tentacle pit.

falcon single pack, ill pass.

im so sick of having so many doubles.

Super Sport
08-05-2008, 05:08 PM
id crap my pants for a cobra-la playset with giant insect bridge and tentacle pit.

The irony here is, you'd crap in your pants, for what would basically be crap in a box.

Kidding! :)

Tenric
08-05-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm just glad they made Nemesis Enforcer.

Not really excited by these new figs yet, cept for maybe the Night Creeper.

John Missal
08-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Battle damaged BATS! Finally!

What do you mean "Finally"? Those of us on Yojoe.com had Battle Damaged BATS 8 years ago

;-)

John M>where, oh where have you gone Project 95?

Super Sport
08-05-2008, 08:16 PM
What do you mean "Finally"? Those of us on Yojoe.com had Battle Damaged BATS 8 years ago

;-)

John M>where, oh where have you gone Project 95?

Somebody was casting battle damaged 25th ann BATS 8 years ago? Wow! :rolleyes:

XtremeWRATH360
08-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Im excited at the possibility of Night Creeper and if that's who it turned out to be im going to have alot of extra Snake Eyes figures.

Weezus
08-06-2008, 04:35 PM
i dunno about you guys, but i hate ninja joes:eek:

i hate anything but regular stormshadow and now i have five of them. even the crappy red one. no idea why i bought that, ohhhh yeahhh, he was called SATAN in the first line, some argentina figure or something, yeaaah... hahahah... that was awesome. i wanted a satan figure.:mad:

night creepers looked awesome though, im wondering if theyll use the horribly "................" shades of purple for it. i hope they de-do the colors for alot of them. esxcept ice cream soldier. he was the man!:cool:

its hard to post on a g-rated board. wheres all my pronouns?:confused:

in lieu of cursing i think from now on ill just post a smiley face.