Plastic Dreams! You heard me, now let the flaming begin!!! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Plastic Dreams! You heard me, now let the flaming begin!!!

KrymsynGardImmoral
05-03-2004, 06:17 PM
I just got home from a great deal with Plastic Dreams. He recently got a killer collection of MOC and boxed stuff, which he mentions in his auctions. I picked up 4 Python patrol figures that i won, and they are some of the nicest carded items I think I have seen since I was 12 and finding them at Kiddie City. I also dit a huge deal for a boxed Defiant, Flagg, Skystriker, MOC Firefly, Destro, and CG, all in beautiful shape as well.

I am surely not telling anyone to bid on his stuff, because I want to win about 60% of it. I can say, that he has all the stuff, and the conditions were all exactly as described. He has been slow on shipping, becasue he is a one man operation now, in case anyone was wondering. He used to have 3 guys working at the store, but they opted not to work out of his house with him when he closed the store.

So, by all means, flame me all you want. The deal went perfectly, and now I am gonna go bid on some more of his auctions.