View Full Version : prizerebel.com

scrinrocks
09-30-2008, 06:17 PM
hey everyone, there is a site called prizerebel.com. its site were u take surveys and get points, after you get a certain amount of points, you can get a certain prize. seriously this isnt a scam. all you do is sign up, take surveys, and get points for prizes. on some surveys you need to complete an offer but for most, its a free survey. heres the link

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=546779

FireFox91
09-30-2008, 06:21 PM
So were your previous 23 posts an effort to legitmize this post or do you really think this site is a good idea. Surveys + prizes + free = too good to be true aka spam.

scrinrocks
09-30-2008, 06:35 PM
what do you mean last 23 posts? i only posted this once in the off topic section. anyways the only reason they do give the prizes is because companies pay prizzerebel to list thier surveys of items i hopess of selling something. in return the site gets paid. with the pay, they get prizes for people who do the surveys. im not spamming. this is my only prizerebel ost

scrinrocks
09-30-2008, 06:37 PM
also, i got refered by a friend. ive also actuelly gotten a prize from there to. it takes a while to rack up points to. on average a free survey would give you 0.4 points which is the same as 40 cents. a dollar is one point. you should just try it

orionlukteel
09-30-2008, 08:50 PM
Please try to edit posts instead of following up, unless of course someone's already responded. Otherwise it looks like an intentional bump to the top.

For the record, I am on the Harris Poll mailing list, and get prizes for points gained from surveys. Same thing for e-rewards - I just got enough "cash" earned from surveys to get a $25 Game Stop gift card. I'm not providing links mainly because I don't want to give away secrets :D but also because I don't want it to appear that I'm promoting it. Just letting people know it's possible and exists.

Urban Saboteur
10-01-2008, 02:51 AM
I used to complete feedback on behalf of a european based company, I was a website tester of sorts.. they'd send me links to sites to visit and i'd have to answer survey questions, If I done this 4 times in a month, at the end of the month they'd send me a cheque :D
It was working great for me until someone pulled the plug on the programme :(