How to ship figures to AFA? [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : How to ship figures to AFA?

dryhawk37
11-26-2008, 06:05 PM
For those of you out there that have had good luck with AFA, how did you ship the figures to them? Inside a starcase, or wrapped in bubble wrap? Has anybody noticed the "best result" for this?

I have a few figures Im wanting to send there, strictly for selling purposes (1983 Grunt w/explosion back, 1983 Breaker w/explosion back, 1983 Major Bludd etc.) and want to make sure they sell "well" because 2 are unpunched, and the other seems nearly flawless.

I do not want them to get damaged in the mail, or have AFA grade them differently if they arent shipped in the best possible method. Thanks

Drew

Da_Last_2_Walk
11-26-2008, 06:19 PM
For those of you out there that have had good luck with AFA, how did you ship the figures to them? Inside a starcase, or wrapped in bubble wrap? Has anybody noticed the "best result" for this?

I have a few figures Im wanting to send there, strictly for selling purposes (1983 Grunt w/explosion back, 1983 Breaker w/explosion back, 1983 Major Bludd etc.) and want to make sure they sell "well" because 2 are unpunched, and the other seems nearly flawless.

I do not want them to get damaged in the mail, or have AFA grade them differently if they arent shipped in the best possible method. Thanks

DrewI would buy the acrylic cases that AFA sells, or some other type of acrylic case. I would not go the cheap route, and use a plastic star case!

Then bubble wrap each acrylic case and pack in a box filled with styrofoam peanuts.

This method will insure a safe/undamaged arrival.

Desert Scorpion
11-26-2008, 10:12 PM
What does it cost a 25th MOC figure graded? What do they look for when grading? I've been to the site but I don't fully understand the charts.