wave 8 comic book three packs 2009 question [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : wave 8 comic book three packs 2009 question

scm
12-01-2008, 01:17 PM
according to yojoe.com's magazine section wave 8 comic book three packs include the following: shockwave and destro pilot, stormshadow training gear and tunnel rat, cobra commander and tripwire, snake eyes and hardmasterr, beach head and mainframe, and scrap iron and wild bill I thought these were supposed to be in wave 6 of the comic book three packs I had all these written down on my checklist for wave 6 so my question is who is in wave 6 of the comic book three packs if these are now wave 8

GI Steevy
12-01-2008, 03:38 PM
Hasbro ships comic packs by assortment.
In this case, Pilot Destro/Shockave and the Storm Shadow/Tunnel Rat sets will be the NEW sets, but the other slots of the case will be filled by those carryovers.

RowdyRodimus
12-01-2008, 05:47 PM
And the carryovers are definately the best part of this asst.

scm
12-02-2008, 12:36 PM
so I'm guessing there will be no wave 6 comic book three packs and these figures will now be wave 8 if there was a wave 6 for the comic book three packs let me know what the list was for the figures were

zark1976
12-02-2008, 04:55 PM
Wave 6 and 7 have already shipped. The wave 8 case assortment will just contain wave 6 as well. Hasbro has a way of releasing old stuff and calling it new again. ;)

scm
12-03-2008, 12:31 PM
thanks for the help I see what you mean now wave 6 comic book three packs are now included in the wave 8 comic book three packs instead of the wave 6 comic three packs

RowdyRodimus
12-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Here in Ft. Smith, the Wally World DC just sent wave 5 of the comic packs out to the stores. So a lot of it is the stores distribution center.

zark1976
12-04-2008, 06:54 AM
thanks for the help I see what you mean now wave 6 comic book three packs are now included in the wave 8 comic book three packs instead of the wave 6 comic three packs
you still seem confused, maybe it's just the word choice. How about this replace "instead of" with "In addition to." same sets additional distribution. Also BTW they are 2 packs not 3 packs.

scm
12-04-2008, 01:05 PM
I wasn't confused its just that I didnt understand what was going on with the comic 2 packs when you said that wave 6 of these 2 packs are now going to be set for wave 8 the thing is I have a checklist want list book I keep track of when new stuff comes I write it down in my checklist wantlist book and when I get the item(s) I need I check them off or I highlight them with a highlighter and when I hear hasbro took away this or that or added this or that or moved something to another wave I sometimes get confused
BTW thanks for the help hopefuly hasbro won't confuse me in the near future( BTW I've had that checklist wantlist book for over 10 years) Its just that nobody wasnt answering my question about who was going to appear in wave 6, but like I said thanks for the help I now know who's going to be where

John Missal
12-05-2008, 07:55 AM
I think your problem is that you are going by "waves" thinking that each wave contains entirely new options. Each wave is just a release from the manufacturer to allow stores to order "the next" item. Wave 6 is mostly new stuff. Wave 8 is the SAME stuff as wave 6 but with the two additional new packs. So yes your wave 6 check list is correct... but the wave 8 check list includes the same figures for the most part.