YoJoe Review: Sharc Tooth! [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : YoJoe Review: Sharc Tooth!

PJDonnell
12-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Phillip reviews the Sharc Tooth! Click here (http://yojoe.com/reviews/vehicles/sharctooth2008/) to read the article!

Erick
12-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the nice review, i'm getting one of these because i never had the old one

MikePrime
12-11-2008, 09:46 PM
The sticker goes inside the cabin? You learn something new every day.

Rooster3D
12-12-2008, 02:27 AM
Just a quick note about yellowing, which was mentioned in this review. There is actually a way to significantly reverse the affect of yellow aging. I recently read an article about this somewhere. It has to do with some solution involving Hydrogen Peroxide and water. What's ironic is that the solution works best in the sun.

Thus, buying the SHARC Tooth as a replacement for an old SHARC isn't necessarily the best answer for the problem. It's a good answer, but probably not the best.

drewblank
12-12-2008, 05:04 AM
I've read a couple different reviews for the Sharc Tooth but the one question no one has answered is, "Does it have styrofoam inside?"

I bought my kid a Night Spectre this summer, filled up the bathroom sink and said, "Watch this!" The darn thing sank. My kid's crying, "Daddy you said it would float." It was a mess.

John Missal
12-12-2008, 05:42 AM
The sticker goes inside the cabin? You learn something new every day.

In the original release, this sticker is listed best as being applied BEFORE assembly to get it in the right place. You have to stick your big fingers way up in the cabin to get it in the spot it's supposed to be.

John M>

sparks007
12-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Great review but I skipped this one I already have 3 different colored versions of this vehicle and Igot a Deep Six from the SRO pack I like much better.