Hard to find MOC/MISB items [Archive] - YoJoe.com Forums

View Full Version : Hard to find MOC/MISB items

JustPassinThru
01-04-2009, 10:02 AM
I was looking at my collection and I had a thought:What are the hardest 80s Joe items to find sealed? There are pieces that are expensive but not what I call hard to find. Then there are the items you just don't see sealed. I don't anyway. I'm curious to know what items you guys have had trouble finding or just haven't seen. Personally, I'm glad I got my Armadillo(85), Mountain Howitzer and Ammo Dumo when I did. Not only are they some of my favorite pieces but I don't see a lot of them MISB either. My favorite overall might be my MISB Awe Striker(85). I never had it as a kid but now I have an unopened and got it for a STEAL. :-) Thanks for reading.

TYPE*S*TOYS
01-05-2009, 11:43 AM
I was looking at my collection and I had a thought:What are the hardest 80s Joe items to find sealed? There are pieces that are expensive but not what I call hard to find. Then there are the items you just don't see sealed. I don't anyway. I'm curious to know what items you guys have had trouble finding or just haven't seen. Personally, I'm glad I got my Armadillo(85), Mountain Howitzer and Ammo Dumo when I did. Not only are they some of my favorite pieces but I don't see a lot of them MISB either. My favorite overall might be my MISB Awe Striker(85). I never had it as a kid but now I have an unopened and got it for a STEAL. :-) Thanks for reading.

I would think a Silver Pad Grand Slam Jump is pretty hard to find sealed. I have never seen one before.